PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
Best life insurance experience ever. No need to walk in or talk to anyone but the doctor. Also got the best pricing possible. I would highly recommend anyone to use this service.
Very accommodating and willing to work around my schedule. Extremely informative and helpful in seeing the big picture. Shout out to Tobin - easy to talk to and down to earth.
Well organized process made it easy. Very happy with the service. Am now covered and can sleep well knowing my family is taken care of if the worst were to happen. Would recommend!
PolicyMe made purchasing life insurance simple and convenient. I had kept putting it off because I didn’t know where to start, it seemed overwhelming to get quotes from several companies, and honestly, because nobody likes to think about their own death. PolicyMe was easy and straightforward and quickly got me several quotes with no commitment. I appreciated that communications were through email and text message.
Iam glad to get it all done
Kept me updated throughout the process. Highly recommended.
It was a breeze, being able to quickly set up a life insurance policy without contacting many different companies ourselves. PolicyMe offered a selection of options, we picked the best choice for us, and then they sent us everything electronically. When we forgot to sign our application, they sent gentle reminders and extended the timeline for us. Would definitely recommend!
PolicyMe made purchasing life insurance fast and easy. I was not only able to get quotes based on my situation quickly, but PolicyMe gave me information about each option. They made it easier to understand my options and to choose. Plus, when I had a question, I just texted them, and they responded quickly with exactly the info I needed.
Easy to use and the life insurance recommendations aligned with the advice I was given by my financial advisor. Great tool if you’re not sure how much insurance you need and you want an honest, fair assessment. Thanks!
Easy and convenient application process and very friendly customer service.
Policyme was super easy to use, and just what I needed when comparing the different pricing from the various insurance companies. I loved that they sent both text and e-mail reminders and that I knew if I had any questions they would be quickly answered. Appreciate the service greatly! and I've recommended to my friends who are also just starting to grow their family and want to start planning.
Very professional, courteous and knowledgeable group to deal with. Made the process very easy to go through.

Thank you!
My job does not afford me the time to meet with insurance brokers in person. I found PolicyMe allowed me to explore a variety of insurance options online. It took longer than I was expecting, but I am satisfied with the end result.
PolicyMe 4 star review on 6th November 2020
The got back to me right away and answered all my questions that I asked. Very easy to understand the policy details. I would recommend them.

Thanks
Chris Ricci
Very easy to use, incredible staff thats helpful.
The best thing I liked about my experience at PolicyMe was that they keep me informed about the progress of my application throughout the sales cycle. Each query I had during the process was addressed and resolved by the team speedily. Lastly, the entire online experience was a breeze. What I also liked was the recommendation on policy renewals or conversions, which had the best interest of the client in mind and not the insurance provider or broker.

Customer centricity at its best!
I am very grateful to all life insurance experts at PolicyMe that I talked to. They are very dedicated, helpful and replied my email or phone call right away. I am very happy to have a life insurance with PolicyMe.
All the people behind my application were so helpful. Non stop support and follow up. A lot of patience too. Thank you very much for all your help. You guys are awesome.
I am so pleased with you for getting me a polish in such a short time at such a reasonable price. I will totally recommend you guys to all my friends. Thumbs Up to you!
My husband and I had a great experience. It was simple and easy to find the right policy and company for us. They communicated very effectively. Highly recommend.
PolicyMe is rated 4.86 based on 281 reviews