Porcelain Superstore Reviews

22 Lever StreetManchester

Click Here

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The guys at Porcelain superstore were very helpful. The product was excellent and was a very good price compared to other suppliers. I would happily recommend them and I hope to use them again in the near future."
"Had problem with delivery didnt come on the day I booked which was annoying as I had someone waiting for them.So could improve on that .ALso was promised someone woul ring me next day to inform me were my tiles were but I had to ring you.The tiles however are brillant really pleased with them snd a great price would buy from you again joy"
"Would have been nice if l had received the samples l requested"
Hi Brian, we're sorry to hear that your samples haven't arrived. They should have arrived with you on the 5th Jan. We'll get some replacements sent out to you for delivery by Tuesday 17th.

Kind regards, the Porcelain Superstore team.
"Excellent service, tiles are exactly what I wanted and competitively priced. Delivery was on an agreed day and within hours specified."
"Easy to use and fast delivery"
"I was looking for blue and white tiles to line my out of use fireplace. The porcelain superstore sent me samples within 3 days and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. Amazingly efficient service - thank you!"
"Tiles delivered quickly and as expected. Could not fault the service, recommended!"
"Very good & helpful customer service, so pleased with our beautiful tiles at a competitive price and great quality!"
"I spent a couple months shopping around to get the right quality of wood grained planked tiles as well as ensuring I got the best price out there. Porcelain Superstore delivered. Thank You. Very pleased with your services and product."
"Loved the tiles. The kitchen looks great. Thank you"
"Excellent service from receiving samples promptly to ordering and receiving times that look great! No hassle, efficient and friendly service with thoughtful follow up- highly recommend this excellent company!"
"I purchased two types of floor tile for my bathroom. The wood effect tiles are great, I didn't have any problems with them. Unfortunately I miscalculated for the stone effect tiles, and I had to order some more. I had to pay the delivery charge of £30 for the additional 14 tiles. Sadly there was a problem with the stock of tiles and I had to wait approx 3 weeks for the extra tiles to turn up, which delayed completion of my bathroom. Some of the stone effect tiles are a little bowed so the walls and floor are not completely flat, but my bathroom fitter has done a good job, and it looks lovely."
"We ordered tile samples which was easy and they arrived quickly. We love them and will be placing our full order soon."
"Great value for a quality product , quick delivery and excellent sample service. I have had many compliments on my new kitchen floor and have even passed on your website details to our washing machine repair man!"
"I ordered 2 types of tiles from Porcelain Superstore, including a number of samples, they compared really well with other samples that I picked up locally, yet were a much better price. Delivery was excellent, on time, no issue, and customer care was excellent too. Happy to recommend."
"Excellent company to deal with, very knowledgeable and helpful. The plum quartz tiles look amazing and the matching mosaics we used as accents on the walls with pure white tiles. Opted for white grout in the end as the sparkly epoxy grout, from past experience, can be near impossible to remove from the surface of the tiles. Will definitely use these tiles and this company again."
"Excellent service tiles arrived very promptly top quality."
"Sales person was very helpful and after our purchase he then loaded the heavy tiles into our car for us, I am completely over the moon with the way my kitchen looks after our makeover. The black porcelain tiles are great. Thank You."
"Excellent service. Our tiles arrived well packed and look great"
"I ordered some tile samples which arrived very quickly and well packaged."
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.61 based on 370 reviews