Porcelain Superstore Reviews

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Kerri J
"Very helpful staff when placing my order. The tiles look amazing on our new bar!😃😃"
Hasan I
"They were extremely helpful. Something went wrong with my order and all my tiles were cracked and after a 6 week wait we finally received new ones and also the company were very helpful and remained polite at all times"
"Our sample arrived promptly and after comparing it with others we chose it for our floor, all finished now and looks great, some boxes were slightly damaged when they arrived, exchanged for unbroken tiles no problem, thanks very much"
"I ordered Casablanca tiles with lots of vibrant colours and more expensive, but was sent Taco which are more earthy colours and cheap. I contacted the seller , but A said although my order clearly says Casablanca tiles and the boxes arrived in Taco tiles boxes and completely different colours, I would bare the cost of return. I also explained that my builder has to use them immediately hence how inconvenience is the whole situation, he would not return them nor part refund although it is the wrong product. I had to use some of the more colourful ones, which were few, and bought some more from someone else... Awful service."
"Appalling"
"Absolutely appalling customer service even though they claim that it’s very important to them. Overcharge on delivery to make up for their cheap tile prices. If I could give 0 stars I would. I’ve never been made to feel as awful as this company has made me feel. Avoid like the plague."
"Ordered tiles in the sale only to find out that there is not enough stock. This is after I paid in full plus a delivery charge. Had to wait 3 weeks for tiles to be dispatched and no offer of compensation made as: tiles were in the sale and we already subsidise delivery. DONT SELL TILES IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM! We reluctantly waited as the painters and decorators had already finished the colour scheme theae tiles matched. Stay clear and order elsewhere."
"The tiles were delivered late. One was broken and has still not been refunded The delivery charge of £30 was refunded as a gesture but this does nothing to compensate for the fact that the delay caused a ten man day delay in completion of the works. In addition the store was not willing to take back the overage although this was 29 tiles. Query whether the online calculator works correctly and does not artificially increase the size of the order required Overall, a hard to reach customer service team, slow/lack of replies to emails. Poor attention to detail and little regard for the customer experience and the possibility of repeat business. Unlikely to use again."
"Still waiting (since March) for samples to arrive. Ordered the 5 tile Casablanca mix received only 2 tiles. Telephoned company to find out about the missing tiles and was told they were out of stock but would follow as soon as available. Disappointed as the 2 I did receive were really nice."
"You could not keep to your promised delivery date on 3 occasions."
"I bought £104 worth of tiles with a £30 delivery charge I tried to return the tiles but am being charged another £60 to return them that's £90 I've spent for delvery and return without any tiles good way to treat your customers the man I spoke to at there office said I could drive from Glasgow to southport to return them for free ????????????"
"Still have not received samples yet"
"I have only purchased sample tiles from you. I have twice now clicked on to your Unserscribe button and yet you still persist in sending me emails! Please Delete my email address from your records David parker"
Hi David,

Just to confirm we have deleted your email from our records so you won't receive any more from us. Please accept our apologies for the oversight.

Kind regards,

The Porcelain Superstore team
"I wouldn't know what they're like as unfortunately porcelain superstore never delivered them!"
"Really nice tiles. HOWEVER, the grout I ordered was out of stock (and no one told me until the delivery arrived, which caused a delay while I sourced some more brown grout - I had to cancel the tiler). Then, the tiler didn't want to use my adhesive, so I asked to return it. The website advertises 'hassle-free returns'. They are NOT hassle-free! First of all they refused to accept the adhesive as a return, then they said I would have to pay £70 shipping to return it. Be certain you don't need to return anything before you buy from this site."
"Super poor service"
"Avoid this company. Should have known it would be hard work dealing with them since they don't make it easy to find a phone number for them and when you do call there's no answer. Placed an order for next day delivery... Took the day off work and no one showed. Called them and surprisingly someone answered and there was no apologies just a promise that they would arrive the best day. Cancelled my plans to wait in a second day and again no-one showed and no answer to my many calls and emails. Disgusting service."
Hi Mona,

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately during the time of your order we were having issues with our delivery company, which was very much evident during the delivery process of your order.

Our customer service team were only passing on the information which they were told from the delivery company at the time. Fortunately we have now moved over to a much more reliable company so problems experienced during your order shouldn't happen in the future.

I can see a full issue was issued immediately on your order.

Once again, please accept our apologies. If you decide to return we can offer you 15% off any future orders as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience you have received.

Kind Regards

Carolyn
Customer Service Manager
"I would not recommend this company AT ALL. Tiles defective, company refused to give any explanation or return option. Avoid at all costs. You are essentially being sold defects."
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.63 based on 368 reviews