Porcelain Superstore Reviews

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Kerri J
"Very helpful staff when placing my order. The tiles look amazing on our new bar!😃😃"
Hasan I
"They were extremely helpful. Something went wrong with my order and all my tiles were cracked and after a 6 week wait we finally received new ones and also the company were very helpful and remained polite at all times"
"Our sample arrived promptly and after comparing it with others we chose it for our floor, all finished now and looks great, some boxes were slightly damaged when they arrived, exchanged for unbroken tiles no problem, thanks very much"
"From start to finish, the service I received was first class and cannot be faulted. This is the second time I have used porcelain superstore now. My samples arrived fast and were really beautiful. I had some queries regarding the qty needed and the online calculator but whenever I have called the guys have been so helpful. T"
"I ordered Casablanca tiles with lots of vibrant colours and more expensive, but was sent Taco which are more earthy colours and cheap. I contacted the seller , but A said although my order clearly says Casablanca tiles and the boxes arrived in Taco tiles boxes and completely different colours, I would bare the cost of return. I also explained that my builder has to use them immediately hence how inconvenience is the whole situation, he would not return them nor part refund although it is the wrong product. I had to use some of the more colourful ones, which were few, and bought some more from someone else... Awful service."
"Appalling"
"Absolutely appalling customer service even though they claim that it’s very important to them. Overcharge on delivery to make up for their cheap tile prices. If I could give 0 stars I would. I’ve never been made to feel as awful as this company has made me feel. Avoid like the plague."
"Ordered tiles in the sale only to find out that there is not enough stock. This is after I paid in full plus a delivery charge. Had to wait 3 weeks for tiles to be dispatched and no offer of compensation made as: tiles were in the sale and we already subsidise delivery. DONT SELL TILES IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM! We reluctantly waited as the painters and decorators had already finished the colour scheme theae tiles matched. Stay clear and order elsewhere."
"Sample tiles sent quickly and were good quality."
"My tile samples were delivered fast, packaged well and I might even now order them for my kitchen!"
"I ordered samples last week as I loved the selection of patterned mosaic tiles. They arrived in pristine condition and really happy so far. Looking forward to placing an order soon!"
"The tiles were delivered late. One was broken and has still not been refunded The delivery charge of £30 was refunded as a gesture but this does nothing to compensate for the fact that the delay caused a ten man day delay in completion of the works. In addition the store was not willing to take back the overage although this was 29 tiles. Query whether the online calculator works correctly and does not artificially increase the size of the order required Overall, a hard to reach customer service team, slow/lack of replies to emails. Poor attention to detail and little regard for the customer experience and the possibility of repeat business. Unlikely to use again."
"Great service, providing free samples makes decisions easier. Sent very quickly too."
"Great selection of tiles and being able to order samples was fantastic"
"Quick efficient and friendly"
"The tiles are excellent design and colour. However, I nearly did not order them as the images on the website and the requested sample tile had a "washed out" colour. The tiles which I ordered were of a much better colour balance and I am very pleased with them."
"Whilst the designs are beautiful the finish of the 'aged' tiles in particular is poor. These would look good from a distance but the pixelated graphic makes it very apparent in a home setting that this is a digital print. Disappointing."
"Whilst the designs on the tiles are really beautiful the quality of the finish is really disappointing, especially with those that had an aged effect. Whilst from a distance these tiles would look great, up close on your wall it becomes apparent that their finish isn't good as a result of the pixelated graphic and doesn't look particularly authentic with the vintage styles."
"Very pleased with the tiles"
"A great selection of tiles and prompt delivery. Very happy with our tiles :)"
"The tiles were even nicer than the pictures suggested when we had them delivered - very impressed !!"
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.63 based on 368 reviews