Porcelain Superstore Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Porcelain Superstore

help@porcelainsuperstore.co.uk

22 Lever Street
Manchester

How would you rate Porcelain Superstore?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kerri J
"Very helpful staff when placing my order. The tiles look amazing on our new bar!😃😃"
Hasan I
"They were extremely helpful. Something went wrong with my order and all my tiles were cracked and after a 6 week wait we finally received new ones and also the company were very helpful and remained polite at all times"
Unverified Reviewer
"Our sample arrived promptly and after comparing it with others we chose it for our floor, all finished now and looks great, some boxes were slightly damaged when they arrived, exchanged for unbroken tiles no problem, thanks very much"
"Sample tiles sent quickly and were good quality."
"My tile samples were delivered fast, packaged well and I might even now order them for my kitchen!"
"I ordered samples last week as I loved the selection of patterned mosaic tiles. They arrived in pristine condition and really happy so far. Looking forward to placing an order soon!"
"The tiles were delivered late. One was broken and has still not been refunded The delivery charge of £30 was refunded as a gesture but this does nothing to compensate for the fact that the delay caused a ten man day delay in completion of the works. In addition the store was not willing to take back the overage although this was 29 tiles. Query whether the online calculator works correctly and does not artificially increase the size of the order required Overall, a hard to reach customer service team, slow/lack of replies to emails. Poor attention to detail and little regard for the customer experience and the possibility of repeat business. Unlikely to use again."
"Great service, providing free samples makes decisions easier. Sent very quickly too."
"Great selection of tiles and being able to order samples was fantastic"
"Quick efficient and friendly"
"The tiles are excellent design and colour. However, I nearly did not order them as the images on the website and the requested sample tile had a "washed out" colour. The tiles which I ordered were of a much better colour balance and I am very pleased with them."
"Whilst the designs are beautiful the finish of the 'aged' tiles in particular is poor. These would look good from a distance but the pixelated graphic makes it very apparent in a home setting that this is a digital print. Disappointing."
"Whilst the designs on the tiles are really beautiful the quality of the finish is really disappointing, especially with those that had an aged effect. Whilst from a distance these tiles would look great, up close on your wall it becomes apparent that their finish isn't good as a result of the pixelated graphic and doesn't look particularly authentic with the vintage styles."
"Very pleased with the tiles"
"A great selection of tiles and prompt delivery. Very happy with our tiles :)"
"The tiles were even nicer than the pictures suggested when we had them delivered - very impressed !!"
"The samples I ordered came in good time. I could get a very good sense of how it would look in my bathroom and will be ordering the tiles."
"Good quality samples, they were sent out quickly and I also received a follow up phone call after they had been delivered"
"I've just had my second order of tiles from Porcelain delivered. Beautiful tiles and very helpful delivery driver."
"Super fast service, great communication."
"I was really pleased to be able to obtain samples of the tiles we thought might suit our house. We are at the start of a long home development project, so it's too soon to choose our tiles- but having the samples will definitely inform our final decision. Thanks for providing the service. Keith Ireland"
"I was so happy with the service from Porcelain Superstore - the sample they sent me arrived really quickly and it was exactly what I was hoping for - YAY!"
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 362 reviews