Porcelain Superstore Reviews

help@porcelainsuperstore.co.uk

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"From start to finish, the service I received was first class and cannot be faulted. This is the second time I have used porcelain superstore now. My samples arrived fast and were really beautiful. I had some queries regarding the qty needed and the online calculator but whenever I have called the guys have been so helpful. T"
"Sample tiles sent quickly and were good quality."
"My tile samples were delivered fast, packaged well and I might even now order them for my kitchen!"
"I ordered samples last week as I loved the selection of patterned mosaic tiles. They arrived in pristine condition and really happy so far. Looking forward to placing an order soon!"
"Great service, providing free samples makes decisions easier. Sent very quickly too."
"Great selection of tiles and being able to order samples was fantastic"
"Quick efficient and friendly"
"Very pleased with the tiles"
"Very helpful staff when placing my order. The tiles look amazing on our new bar!😃😃"
"A great selection of tiles and prompt delivery. Very happy with our tiles :)"
"The tiles were even nicer than the pictures suggested when we had them delivered - very impressed !!"
"The samples I ordered came in good time. I could get a very good sense of how it would look in my bathroom and will be ordering the tiles."
"Good quality samples, they were sent out quickly and I also received a follow up phone call after they had been delivered"
"I've just had my second order of tiles from Porcelain delivered. Beautiful tiles and very helpful delivery driver."
"Super fast service, great communication."
"I was so happy with the service from Porcelain Superstore - the sample they sent me arrived really quickly and it was exactly what I was hoping for - YAY!"
"What lovely tiles, we're still trying to decide!! Xx"
"I received the tiles in perfect condition"
"Had what we wanted and good commutation. And good service"
"The tiles were pretty much exclusive as they were very difficult to find and porcelain Superstore helped me a lot to ensure I received them all"
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.62 based on 369 reviews