Porcelain Superstore Reviews

help@porcelainsuperstore.co.uk

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I would not recommend this company AT ALL. Tiles defective, company refused to give any explanation or return option. Avoid at all costs. You are essentially being sold defects."
"The tiles were delivered late. One was broken and has still not been refunded The delivery charge of £30 was refunded as a gesture but this does nothing to compensate for the fact that the delay caused a ten man day delay in completion of the works. In addition the store was not willing to take back the overage although this was 29 tiles. Query whether the online calculator works correctly and does not artificially increase the size of the order required Overall, a hard to reach customer service team, slow/lack of replies to emails. Poor attention to detail and little regard for the customer experience and the possibility of repeat business. Unlikely to use again."
"Thrilled​ to bits with my tiles! Arrived well packed and all in tact. Couldn't find these tiles anywhere else in the UK so I'm so glad I found porcelain superstore. I also had several exchanges with one of the team with various questions i had about the items and had responses within 24hrs every time. Great!"
"very nice i loved it :)"
"Lovely user friendly website. Queries dealt with almost immediately. One tile was broken on arrival but I'd ordered 2 extra just in case - used to work for a bathroom company so I knew it was unavoidable! Great price and beautiful designs, thank you!"
"Tiles look amazing, very good value for money, will certainly use this company again. We are in the bathroom business so recognise quality & good service. I purchased the Cemento Mid Grey 30cm x 60cm and Cemento light Grey 30cm x 60cm in my house bathroom as seen in the attached photo."
"Im refitting a whole bathroom and ordered different componets from several online stores. Porcelain superstore were by far the most helpful especially with aftersales support and delivery. Always someone to take your call and be as helpful as possible..thanks guys"
"Extremely well priced tiles. Staff knew their products & were happy to give advice. Delivery was spot on. I wouldnt go anywhere else for tiles now"
"Very good service. carrier damaged the tile, this was sorted out very quickly by Sam"
"Received our sample tile which helped tremendously when we made our choice. Ordered on Wednesday at 3.30 and had the tiles delivered next day at 10.15. Put them up last week and they look great. Lots of positive comments and have spread your name about."
"Very disappointed with this company. Very quick to take my money. Extremely poor customer service. Goods did not turn up when they were supposed to. Ring and ring the company and no response at all. I would not recommend this company , absolutely no after sales care at all"
"Lovely tiles. Cheaper than elsewhere. Good communication when there was a problem, very easy to contact. Prompt delivery, including a call before being delivered so I knew exactly what time to be in."
"Great web site, easy to use, easy to order. All in all a very pleasant experience."
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.63 based on 368 reviews