Porcelain Superstore Reviews

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Kerri J
"Very helpful staff when placing my order. The tiles look amazing on our new bar!😃😃"
Hasan I
"They were extremely helpful. Something went wrong with my order and all my tiles were cracked and after a 6 week wait we finally received new ones and also the company were very helpful and remained polite at all times"
"Our sample arrived promptly and after comparing it with others we chose it for our floor, all finished now and looks great, some boxes were slightly damaged when they arrived, exchanged for unbroken tiles no problem, thanks very much"
"Loved the tiles. Only wanted 1sqm on this occasion, unfortunately delivery was as much as the tiles at £40, decided not to order:("
"We are delighted with the tiles and it was easy to navigate the website. However the tile calculator is off. We ordered a patterned tile and the tile calculator didnt seem to factor this in. The tiles need to be cut and therefore we have had to place a subsequent order for tiles, and have incured the further delviery charges. Very frustrating"
Hi Sally

Thank you for your review and feedback and we're delighted that you love your new tiles.

I'm sorry about the small issue you've had. I've asked the technical team to check the tile calculator as we're not aware of any issues with it.

Best wishes

Abbas
"Tiles arrived on the wrong day and were broken in one of the boxes. That said the service was good and the price competitive"
"I purchased two types of floor tile for my bathroom. The wood effect tiles are great, I didn't have any problems with them. Unfortunately I miscalculated for the stone effect tiles, and I had to order some more. I had to pay the delivery charge of £30 for the additional 14 tiles. Sadly there was a problem with the stock of tiles and I had to wait approx 3 weeks for the extra tiles to turn up, which delayed completion of my bathroom. Some of the stone effect tiles are a little bowed so the walls and floor are not completely flat, but my bathroom fitter has done a good job, and it looks lovely."
"I love my tiles, they make thr kitchen look really big and coordinate with the work top brilliantly."
"Lovely tiles but only half arrived in one piece. PS did refund me for the broken ones though."
"Usually quick to respond to questions, however I would not call them on their premium phone line number as I did this twice and had extremely large telephone bills. One call was £7 for a few minutes. I would like to purchase some addition tiles, but the tile showing on the website doesn't look anything like the tile received. Might possibility go for it, but I need time to actually work out if it will go. But I wouldn't need to if the tile was more presentational to its picture. You kindly did send additional samples, which were the same (hence one of the expensive phone calls), but never responded to my email when again I said the sample wasn't like the image. A second phone to follow up, only to be told that is just the they way they are. I'm really surprised to recently learn that it is a family-run business as the way it operates especially with the choice of a premium rate landline number it would appear less personable."
"The review is average based on good customer service but ultimately a poor product. Golden Oak tile sample was dispatched very promptly after a conversation with a very helpful lady. We were very pleased with the colour of the sample and its price at just short of £30 a sq m but the builder fitted the tiles in the whole of a one bed flat we are having refurbished but didn't point out how many where bowed - so the floor is uneven and noticeably so."
"sales line requesting samples etc very helpful tiles photographed accurately delivery very very poor. I called after ordering to try and see when it was being delivered but couldn't get a date or time and ended up being delivered when I was out and just left on my driveway. delivery driver damaged my hedge and my driveway was left with lots of broken tiles all over (not from my batch but obviously from bottom on inside of truck, luckily I didn't get a puncher when I pulled in. I emailed my complaint with supporting photographs but never even got a reply."
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.63 based on 368 reviews