Pottery Barn Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pottery Barn

How would you rate Pottery Barn ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pottery Barn in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jan
"I've ordered a number of items from Pottery Barn and have never been disappointed with the quality of the merchandise. Items have always arrived in perfect condition and when I've shopped in the stores I have always found the salespeople very helpful."
Carrie
"The website didn't have international shipping. When I called customer service they were able to accept my purchase."
"I ordered a beautiful quilted Quinn size bedspread and it was delivered on time and wrapped nicely. Excellent quality, good heft with delicate classic pattern. I shop Pottery Barn often."
Pottery Barn is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews