Power Diary Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Power Diary

About Power Diary: Power Diary is an online Clinic Management System for Health and Wellbeing professionals. It's especially loved by Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Speech Pathologists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers and alternative health practitioners. Power Diary is simple to use, and includes everything needed to run your clinic from appointment management, text message reminders, invoicing, client self-bookings through to integrated online credit card processing. It's no wonder Power diary has over 25 000 users across Australia, New Zealand, UK, Europe, South Africa, Canada and the USA!

Tell us how Power Diary made you happy

"It helps keep everything organised in the one place for me. Could not imagine going back to paper files."
Kyrollos, thanks for your 5-star review! Yes, we were just talking about paper files the other day. Our Co-founder, Damien still runs a psychology practice and has a dedicated room for filing cabinets containing old files that need to be stored for a good many years to come. Cheers, Eug - Community Champion
"Improves attendance rate"
Great to hear Lindsay, thank you! Warmest regards, Eug
"Keep track of client appointments and information."
Jane, thanks for sharing what you love most about Power Diary! Best, Eug
"Good to keep track of appointments and cancellations. Allows to have files, notes and more all in one place"
Thanks for your 5-star review Emilie! Best, Eug - Community Champion
"Minimises admin with reminders, invoicing and product lists. Easy template and good drop down menus."
Appreciate the review Annie! Regards, Eug
"It helps to keep appointments organised and take notes"
Wonderful to hear Joni, thanks! - Eug
"Power diary is well organised and simple to use. It has great phone support to solve any problems as they arise. They also listen and have acted on some suggestions for change. The pricing structure also appears good value compared to other programs and power Diary has many features."
Thanks so much for your detailed review Annmaree! Warmest regards, Eugene
"Love power diary - easy to use /navigate for both myself & my clients. Clients love the reminder text messages. As I don’t have a webpage, I was still able to set up the diary & my clients found it easy to access & the convenience of booking themselves in . Thankyou for making it easy for me πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’•"
That's impressive Michelle! Even I didn't know that you don't need a website for clients to book appointments themselves. Yes, making it as easy as possible for you is what we are about. Have a great one! Eug - Community Champion
"Booking appointments and invoicing ... and end of year reports to make tax time a bit easier!"
So good to hear this Jen, thank you :) Regards, Eugene
"Organisation. Confirming appointments. Appointment setting. Billing. Case notes. Reports. Planning. Remote work."
Cheers Laurenne! So good to hear what you love about Power Diary. Have a great week ahead - Eug
"It's simplicity is its primary attribute."
Thank you for this acknowledgement Len! Warmest regards, Eug
"Power diary is the most intuitive, easy to use client appointment system I have used so far. By Psychologists for Psychologists! GOLD! Thanks Guys - ZLB (DPsychSc)"
Aww...thank you Zoe! Our amazing development team will be pleased to hear this :) Warmest regards, Eugene - Community Champion
"Easy way to send confirmation messages and admin my diary."
Great to hear Helen! We are currently working on taking Messaging to the next level, stay tuned :) Cheers, Eug
"Easy to learn and use."
Thanks Steph! Yes we put a tremendous amount of thought into this. Much appreciated, Eug - Community Champion
"Our business runs a lot smoother and our clients love the on line booking."
Thanks so much Geoff, this is exactly what Power Diary is about. Have a great one! Cheers, Eug
"Helps me get organised and make my appointments for the week. I can easily visually see who is still owing payments and also it creates space for me to add extra things. Your help desk is amazing. Thankyou!"
Hi Sophie, really appreciate your review and 5-star rating! Will pass this onto our fantastic support team :) Cheers, Eug
"It helps me to reduce ‘no shows’ and considering the monthly fee, is more than a return on investment."
Arian - thanks for sharing what you love most about Power Diary! Cheers, Eug
"Great easy booking system - love that I can track business reports, store patient notes / files, send emails, invoices / receipts and write letters directly through the program! Has made my business seamless!"
Awesome Sarah, sounds like you are a power user! We love getting feedback like this, thank you! Best regards, Eugene
"Power Diary helps us to be more efficient with our processes."
So glad to hear this Raymond! Thanks for your review. Warmest regards, Eug
"it helps me keep track of my appointments"
Great to hear it Raileen! Did you know that your clients can book their own appointments with you (and pay at the same time)? To learn more about this and other ways Power Diary can streamline your practice, simply call us on 1300-755-184 or email: support@powerdiary.com and request for an online demo. Regards, Eugene - Community Champion
Power Diary is rated 4.57 based on 168 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access