Power Diary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Diary

Tell us how Power Diary made you happy
We've been using Power Diary for about 2.5 years now and will never use anything else. I was nervous about shifting our physiotherapy practice onto a new system, but the support team is great and talked me through whenever we had an issue we couldn't figure out. Our practice now runs a lot smoother and I'm sure it's helped us grow as we now have better systems in place (we now have 5 practitioners working with us).
We've even started using telehealth for some of our appointments now. I didn't think that our clients would like it but so far the feedback has been excellent.
If you're running a health practice, I can't recommend Power Diary highly enough.
I cancelled my subscription which power diary aknowledged. They kept taking payments and keep asking for money when cancelled. They do not reply to my emails.
Powerdiary is extremely user-friendly and efficient - it constantly blows me away! I have to say that the initial set-up process was labour-intensive. Also, because it's so customisable there are some parts that took some getting used to (e.g. session packs). However I received lots of support and answers to all my questions. I now LOVE using it. It saves me so much time each day and there are additional services I now provide which clients love, such as appointment reminders, emailed invoices and medicare claims. Things I'd love to see in future: easier access to phone support even if just for the initial month, and I'd love to see an android mobile app developed.
I am very disappointed with there service.... wish I could give them 0 stars. There is no contact number and for everything you have to email them.

I have been sending them emails to cancel my account for almost 20 days and there has been no response from them. What kind of customer support is that? A practice management software must have a support team who is proactive. This is a big reason that made us change to another software.
Even to cancel the account I have to keep sending emails to them with no response.
I was a bit unsure at first but I have to say Ella in customer support is amazing! She was so patient with me and took the time to show me how to do everything I needed to do! Now that I know how to use it properly I find it much easier than our previous system! Thanks 😊
Really good for keeping track of clients -

However, it doesn't alert you when a client has moved to 'arrived' (it would be great to have a pop-up etc. so PD doesn't have to be open).
Emily - thanks so much for taking the time to review Power Diary and for giving us your valuable feedback. I can see merit in getting notified via a pop-up of some sort when a client arrives so that you are made aware of that arrival instantly.

I checked with the team and was told that this is the first time we have received this suggestion. This is why this feature is not currently in our development pipeline. However, we take all customer suggestions seriously as this helps decide what to prioritise when it comes to improving Power Diary.

As a side note, with the release of the 'Arrived' appointment status we also released a change 'behind the scenes' that enables live calendar updating.

This means that if the appointment status is updated on another device while you're viewing the calendar you will see this update live on your end - without the need to refresh your browser. This allows you to easily glance at your calendar from time to time to see whether or not a client has arrived for their appointment.

I hope this helps and if not, feel free to contact me via support@powerdiary.com

Warmest regards, Eug - Community Champion
It's affordable, accessible and saves us time!
Fantastic to hear this Katie! Absolutely, considering the type of infrastructure we have in place; the skill levels and number of people involved in continually developing and improving Power Diary; and our fantastic support team - we'd say it is cheap :) Warmest regards, Eug - Community Champion
It has been fabulous for us organising our Therapy Practice. I can access notes, upload files, send invoices or add payments on the go. The only complaint I have is that my diary is randomly on “private mode” currently.
Tiffany, thanks so much for your 5-star review! It's music to our ears to hear how Power Diary is benefitting your practice. About your private mode issue, if this keeps happening please let us know by emailing support@powerdiary.com. Cheers, Eug - Community Champion
Power Diary is an invaluable tool for my practice. It's incredibly time-saving, professional and exceptional value for money.
Thanks for this review Michelle! So glad to hear that Power Diary is making such a big difference for your practice. Warmest regards, Eug - Community Champion
scheduling. invoicing. allowing phone access. multiple diaries. easy set up
Thanks for sharing this Julie! We always love hearing how Power Diary is helping all kinds of health professionals. Have a wonderful week. Regards, Eug
Neat, efficient practice management software, easy to use.
Much appreciated Shannyn! Enjoy the rest of your week :) - Eug
It’s so easy and using it takes only common sense most of the time.
Thanks for the 5-star rating Ashlee! Warmest regards, Eug
PD has assisted me with managing my appointments, case notes and reporting requirements and also with invoicing clients and sending claims to Medicare.
Thanks for your review Heather! It's great to hear about what you love most about Power Diary. Cheers, Eug - Community Champion
Good cheap Reminder system that is easy to use. Strength Coach business
Much appreciated Nick! Feel free to drop us a note at support@powerdiary.com if you'd like to book a free online demo with one of the team to take you through other useful features. Have a great one, Eug
The most useful element is the ability to log on from anywhere, and also to have multiple users logging into the one diary. It means I can stay up to date with any changes, and my reception staff can log in whether they are at the front desk, or just happen to be near of phone. I also like the easy backup, and the reporting options. It makes it easy to prepared information for my BAS.
Thanks for taking the time to share this Vanessa! We love hearing about how you and your team are benefitting from using Power Diary. My favourite set of features is our smart reminders that send out reminders automatically; then update the status of these appointments; and then sends out notifications to the right staff member if and when required. Can you remember having to send out individual reminders manually??
booking clients, remindes, medicare, DVA, letters, accounts
Sheree, thanks for sharing what you love most about Power Diary! At some point, we'd love to learn about how much easier it is to submit your Medicare and DVA claims. Have a great week! Cheers, Eug
This product is really well designed, user friendly and reduces FTA rates. Love the integration of diary, notes and accounting all in one!
Thanks so much Julie! Yes, Power Diary is all about automation, streamlining processes, and reducing as much manual work as possible for you and your team - whilst being super intuitive to use. It seems like you are already a power user, but if you ever want to know what else Power Diary can do to optimise your clinic, feel free to reach out to us on 1300-755-184 or email: support@powerdiary.com to request for an online demo. Regards, Eug - Community Champion
Yes. Some areas needs simplicity, like credit/debit payments. But still learning what how power diary works and can offer.
Welcome onboard Maria! Thanks for your review. Ensuring that all new customers quickly get maximum value from Power Diary is very important to us. If you ever get stuck and need a hand with anything or simply want to know what else Power Diary can do for you, I encourage you reach out to us on 1300-755-184 or email support@powerdiary.com to request for an online demo. We are here for you! Warmest Regards, Eug - Community Champion
Yes. Still learning what else and more Power diary can offer.
Lovely to have you onboard Maria! To learn about other ways Power Diary can streamline your operations, feel free to call us on 1300-755-184 or email: support@powerdiary.com to request for an online demo. Cheers, Eug
Power diary helps with our day to day scheduling of patient appointments. However we would like to see more reports more accurately reported ie distinguishing online bookings and bookings made with our receptionists, a report to show numbers would be terrific. The new clients report is unfortunately not very accurate. This report currently brings up old patients that haven't been in the last few years and places them on the report as new clients. This report also reports some clients as seen by a specific practitioner when in fact they have been seen by someone else. More accuracy on these reports would really be beneficial for our business in determining number reporting for our records.
Hi Zach, Thanks for reviewing us. We recently added a function so that you can flag appointments that are made via your Client Portal. This also allows you to run reports on the number of Client Portal appointments booked etc. To do this go to Setup > Custom Lists and add a new Appointment Flag. Then go to Setup > Client Portal and set your 'Client Portal Appointment Flag'. That's it - the rest will happen automatically.

The issue you described with the client report seems very odd indeed! We haven't had reports of anything like this. If you could send through some details to our Support Team (support@powerdiary.com) we'd love to look into this for you. The information that would be most helpful is the name of the report you are using, the filter settings you're using (a screenshot would be great) and the details of any results that don't match what you're expecting.

Thanks again for the review! - Damien