Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews

Tell us how Precision Painting Plus made you happy
The job was completed on time however all but part of the first day and last day there was not anyone who spoke English. Several miscommunications occurred. The painters worked long days and kept busy. They did however scratch the hardwood flours several places due to sliding furniture out of the way.

After the scratches were pointed out to Alan the sales guy, Walter tried to fix one of the scratches by scratching at it and making it larger. After that it appeared to be a race to get out of the house and off the job. In the end they also failed to paint the back of several doors and frames. They left door hardware laying around and did not replace it. There are several doors that stick to the point where you have to push with your body to open the door.
Precision Painting Plus was excellent! They came out and gave us a great quote and even came and fixed our paint when we had a miscommunication. I would definitely use them again!
Extremely professional and high quality service.
I have found that the guys who painted may place were 1) on time , and 2 very professional 3, very polite. I was very satified with the work.
Aaron and his crew were careful of my health (wore their masks) and did a wonderful job. Neat, professional, polite, and on time! Will definitely use them again!
Very professional from start to finish.
They did what we agreed to do . workmen were very nice and did a great job cleaning up.
We were unhappy with Precision Painting Plus. You re-sanded our floors and used the wrong finish on them. They needed to be re-stripped and varnished to the correct finish. It cost us 3 more days in the hotel plus meals out. I will never use this company or recommend this company to anyone.
Choppy Job. Deceiving quote.
Excellent job!! Highly recommend.
I had precision painting paint the outside of my house last year and I am having them come back this year to do a couple of the rooms inside. I think they are fair in their pricing and they do a good job.
Precision Painting completed both carpentry, installing base boards and updating hardware on the doors and painting work in my home. Professional and precise from beginning to end was my experience with the team. I appreciate having direct and clear communication on the start date and time, what was to be worked on and knowing that care was taken in the jobs done. I am very happy with the finished look!
Good job fast and neat
The work came out very good. I will use you again for future projects
My PPP team was helpful and courteous from the planning stage through the conclusion of the job. They worked neatly and carefully and whenever I had an inquiry, the project manager got back to me promptly. I was very pleased with the results.
We had an excellent experience. We paid for the painter by hour/day option. They were very kind, efficient, not to mention helpful as we decided to paint alongside them and they helped us learn a few tricks to make even our painting job look great! I would hire them again for sure!
The whole experience was fabulous. The two painters were great. Great job
Professional, did a good job, and cleaned up.
They got the job done while I was out of town with no issues. Good communication, accurate quote, work was done exactly on the schedule they gave me. Great to work with.
We got prompt, efficient and high quality service from this company at a very reasonable price.
Went over all details of jobs they were going to do, did them, and cleaned up after.

Very happy and this was second time I used them. They are in my contact list for business services.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.80 based on 106 reviews