Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews

Tell us how Precision Painting Plus made you happy
the work was good though we found a lot of items that were not done completly to our satisfaction on our walk through. They did immediately fix them
Precision Painting service responded quickly to my quote request and the representative made some recommendations that clearly were on point . Customer service was always available to answer any questions which allowed the project to proceed on time and completed before deadline date, without any problems. Precision's workers where efficient, clean and respectful to COVID-19 regulations. I am planning to request another project soon. I will highly recommend Precision Painting services to fellow employees, family and friends. I appreciated the fast and efficient focus to detail. Beautiful job!
I was very pleased with the painting work done. The painter was very professional and worked all day. The next date 2 more painters helped finish the work. They all cleaned up to my satisfaction. I hope after the new year they can do my next project. The man who coordinated everything was very professional and helpful.
Very happy with work an workers and service reps.very neat an clean
The organization and people that work here are organized, articulate, reliable, and just good people. I enjoyed working with them and am very thankful for their care and attention.
Customer service was good. I was not happy with the painting. There was a lot if paint on my screens. It seems like they rushed.
Highly recommended Precisio painting to all . Therel representative who came to price the job was very knowledgeable and not aggressive to make The sale. The painters did an excellent job. Neat, respectful and did in a timely fashion. Again I would highly recommended them.
Excellent customer service! Friendly, professional team.
Price was right. Staff was attentive to needs. Painter was an expert. Very happy with results.
My cabinets look amazing, thank you precision painting
The job came out very beautiful. Beyond my dreams. Only thing was the paint splatter on my wood floors.
The team from Precision Painting arrived exactly on time, were very thorough on their protective measures (plastic covering all stairs and walls) as well as preparation of all areas that they would be working in and around.
I would highly recommend this company to friends and relatives.
Neat and professional.petercolletta413
Polite professional and tidy painters who did very good work with a bit of a challenging job. Price was very reasonable.
I am so grateful for the positive experience I had having my home painted by Precision Painting Plus. 5 rooms sustained water damage on the ceilings after a storm ruined my roof. I certainly felt overwhelmed, but the painters were prompt, professional, and one would never know how bad things looked before. To top things off, their price came in under what the insurance estimated to be the cost of the job!!
The painters were very professional, polite and did an excellent painting job.
Jose you was great! I purchased my home and was looking to freshen with accent walls. Jose was great from start to finish and I LOVE IT AND THE COMPANY!!!!
Precision is always on time and the job is done to perfection all the time. I appreciate precision.
The service was really good. Albeit there was a bit of a communication error but I was still satisfied at how the job was done. They cleared off years-worth of moss growing at the walls of my house!
The team was great from start to finish. The minimized and controlled the mess, were careful due to COVID-19 protocols, did an fantastic job, and cleaned up everyday. We couldn’t be more pleased.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.77 based on 212 reviews