Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
He was late coming in. I had 11:45 AM MD appt. He had the wrong Sheetrock. He called Jason and he brought the right one down. As result I had to schedule appt for 3 PM with MD. He. Was good in what he did
Precision painting was very flexible with scheduling, they were able to schedule me very last minute and meet a tight deadline. For the most part we are very happy with their work, a few details were not as precise as we would have preferred and there was some paint dripped in places that required extra cleaning by us. Overall we would use the company again.
The old wallpaper wouldn’t come off the wall so he had to do a skim. Coat which came out great then the paint made the walls look like new.
Very professional. Did a neat & thorough job. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The room they finished looks great!
Customer service was good but painters didn’t use tape and it showed. They had to do a lot of cleanup that they might not have if they used tape to begin with. Nice guys and decent experience.
the work was good though we found a lot of items that were not done completly to our satisfaction on our walk through. They did immediately fix them
Very happy with work an workers and service reps.very neat an clean
Neat and professional.petercolletta413
Polite professional and tidy painters who did very good work with a bit of a challenging job. Price was very reasonable.
Hired Precision Painting Plus to paint my front door and garage doors. They priced the job reasonably, executed it very professionally. The end result was completely up to my expectations. Will definitely use their services in future and have no hesitation to recommend them.
The crew was on time,they took care of the furniture and finished on time.
I am satisfied with the outcome of the project...
Generally very professional, but I have been noticing splattered paint.
They did a great job and finished in one day. The person I initially started with was wonderful and helpful. As I do understand we are in the midst of a pandemic and things can take longer, I was told our job would start in 1.5 weeks and it wound up taking 3. The cost was quite expensive but they got the job done and we were happy in the end.
On time, professional and reasonable.
Hi. This is the short review of Precision Painting Plus. The job was done to my satisfaction over all. However: the team was fresh and I had to control them on every step: I had to plan their days and workflow. They had to pain whole house and that got them overwhelmed. I was working closely with their job planner person which made the communications somewhat easier because the team had spoken poor English. They tried the best they can. I wish them well and success.
Professional and knowledgeable staff. Always cleaned up daily as our project took a few days. We had all the eaves and front porch painted with some wood repair work done on our 95 year old house which we maintain to it’s original charm. A little pricey, but worth it to have the job completed within the quoted time frame and to have peace of mind to know that the job was done correctly as promised. Would highly recommend.
I used the company for two services. They are Prompt and professional and left place clean, and both jobs well done. I would recommend them any service they provide.
Working with this company was very easy. Carmine was excellent and he was able to start our job immediately. The walls and ceilings were done well however, My biggest complaint is, we took off all the air conditioning vents so they may paint evenly around them. We were replacing them with new ones so did not require them to put them back on. They did not sand around the vent opening and when we went to place the updated vent covers on they are smaller than the old fashion ones. Since they did not sand or smooth around the opening, we are left with a very poor paint finish around the edges. There is cracking and holes there. We now had to go and custom order new vent covers which has added an extra cost o to our project.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.79 based on 254 reviews