Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
Customer service was good. I was not happy with the painting. There was a lot if paint on my screens. It seems like they rushed.
The customer service was excellent. One of the office assistants was extremely helpful in helping me pick out the right colors for the job. Price was reasonable but I got hit with an extra charge on the last day of the job because of paint costs. That is what is making this a 3 star review and not higher.
Painting done well at a reasonable price for the one room painted. There were a couple very small areas missed but I was able to touch up myself . The supervisor arrived on time but the painter was 30 minutes late. All in all I was pleased and would use them again .
The job was completed on time however all but part of the first day and last day there was not anyone who spoke English. Several miscommunications occurred. The painters worked long days and kept busy. They did however scratch the hardwood flours several places due to sliding furniture out of the way.

After the scratches were pointed out to Alan the sales guy, Walter tried to fix one of the scratches by scratching at it and making it larger. After that it appeared to be a race to get out of the house and off the job. In the end they also failed to paint the back of several doors and frames. They left door hardware laying around and did not replace it. There are several doors that stick to the point where you have to push with your body to open the door.
Great customer service initially, but sloppy job quality for the price. When I asked to come back and touch up the spots they left unfinished, the head of the painting team responded twice that he would get back to me and eventually just disappeared. I’ll finish it myself, but will not return as a customer. I’m attaching just a sample of the things that prompted me to write this review — it’s nothing major, but when spots like that are everywhere in the house, I can’t be satisfied with the job. In addition to that, they refused to take off the shoe molding prior to refinishing the floors, so now I have unfinished parts of the floor.
The guy who was doing the painting was not a professional. He was rushing.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.79 based on 254 reviews