Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
The painters did a fantastic job!
I am very happy with the painting done by PPP. Everything went very smoothly.
It was an exciting experience. The project manager Alan, the account manager Christine, the painters Marvin and Kevin were very cooperative, helpful and understanding.The painting experience, though a big hassle, was made very easy and smooth, and the work was done extraordinarily professional and perfect .
The Precision Painting crew did a great job.
Everybody loves it.
He was late coming in. I had 11:45 AM MD appt. He had the wrong Sheetrock. He called Jason and he brought the right one down. As result I had to schedule appt for 3 PM with MD. He. Was good in what he did
Very happy with the work. Will use again for future projects.
They did an excellent job. will use them for all future jobs!!! professionally done and well within the timeframe
VERY VERY professional. Great job. The pricing was excellent. They said it might take 2 days - got it done in 1 day and did a wonderful job. Will use them for all future jobs!!!!
PPP was a pleasure to work with. They did everything I asked and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the exterior paint job. The project managers were professional and polite. Would definitely work with them again when and if the need arises.
I had a half painted house for years because it was a pretty big job (to me) and I HATE painting. The only reason I did not call someone sooner is because I thought it would be quite a lot more money than it turned out to be. I was pleasantly surprised at the estimate. It was very reasonable and I started kicking myself for not calling sooner.
With Christmas less than a month away I was worried that I would have to push the project off until the new year so I would have time to decorate. I am hosting Christmas this year and I wanted the house to look nice. They fit me in within a week and finished up in two days!
Overall I was very happy with the result. After day 1 there were some paint drips off a molding in my foyer that I pointed out. They fixed them the next day. They even cut around my ornamental banister post against the wall with no mess. I could not have done that!!
Now my house looks fresh and clean and I had lots of time to spare to get ready for Christmas. I will definitely use them again.
Best price, fast and professional.
Precision painting was very flexible with scheduling, they were able to schedule me very last minute and meet a tight deadline. For the most part we are very happy with their work, a few details were not as precise as we would have preferred and there was some paint dripped in places that required extra cleaning by us. Overall we would use the company again.
I hired PPP to paint my apartment while I was out of town for a few days. Matt and Bianca were incredibly helpful throughout the quoting and scheduling process. When I returned home, overall everything was great with just a few minor areas of concern. I’m a very detail oriented person and I was slightly bothered by a few areas where the “cutting in” or trim line looked a bit off to me. I emailed Matt at PPP on Saturday and provided a few photos.

The following Monday a project manager came out to look at my concerns, and told me they would have the painters come back first thing the following week and touch up the areas I pointed out.

PPP was extremely professional, came back out, addressed all of my concerns, and made sure I was happy with the finished product.

I have to say the entire team at PPP was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. They were more than happy to address my concerns in a timely fashion without question. I definitely recommend them and would be happy to use them again.
Thanks for giving my new apartment color. From the estimate to the end of the project- a job well done.
Been using them for years. Always do a fantastic job. Highly recommend them to friends.
absolute satisfaction - would always recommend
I want to thank PPP for their service. Everyone was great from the beginning of the process to the end. Bianca for walking me through the colors for each area. Special thanks to Edgar and Juan for the painting and all that comes with it.
The old wallpaper wouldn’t come off the wall so he had to do a skim. Coat which came out great then the paint made the walls look like new.
Fast , easy and affordable
Nice people , third time using them
Very pleased with service.
Amazing Work ! My name is Aminah and we had Precision Paint come paint my mothers home. They made getting a estimate, quick, easy and painless. They were quick and gave us the best price out of four different companies. They were patient and very understanding of all our request!
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.79 based on 257 reviews