Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
I hired PPP to paint my apartment while I was out of town for a few days. Matt and Bianca were incredibly helpful throughout the quoting and scheduling process. When I returned home, overall everything was great with just a few minor areas of concern. I’m a very detail oriented person and I was slightly bothered by a few areas where the “cutting in” or trim line looked a bit off to me. I emailed Matt at PPP on Saturday and provided a few photos.

The following Monday a project manager came out to look at my concerns, and told me they would have the painters come back first thing the following week and touch up the areas I pointed out.

PPP was extremely professional, came back out, addressed all of my concerns, and made sure I was happy with the finished product.

I have to say the entire team at PPP was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. They were more than happy to address my concerns in a timely fashion without question. I definitely recommend them and would be happy to use them again.
Thanks for giving my new apartment color. From the estimate to the end of the project- a job well done.
Been using them for years. Always do a fantastic job. Highly recommend them to friends.
absolute satisfaction - would always recommend
I want to thank PPP for their service. Everyone was great from the beginning of the process to the end. Bianca for walking me through the colors for each area. Special thanks to Edgar and Juan for the painting and all that comes with it.
The old wallpaper wouldn’t come off the wall so he had to do a skim. Coat which came out great then the paint made the walls look like new.
Fast , easy and affordable
Nice people , third time using them
Very pleased with service.
Amazing Work ! My name is Aminah and we had Precision Paint come paint my mothers home. They made getting a estimate, quick, easy and painless. They were quick and gave us the best price out of four different companies. They were patient and very understanding of all our request!
This is my second time using Precision Painting Plus. As in the first time, they were prompt, professional, and did an absolutely top-notch job. I don't think there is a better company. And to top it all off, the price is right. I would recommend them to anyone. Next time I need painting, sheetrock, or trim installation, I'm calling them back. They are my go-to people!
Very professional. Did a neat & thorough job. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The room they finished looks great!
Came right on time, covered everything very polite
I'm a first-time homeowner that needed almost the entire inside of the house painted. I had already had a few estimates but Precision was having a fall sale that put them well below other estimates. The gentleman providing the estimate (Brendan) was very thorough in his estimate and was able to provide it to me before he left my house, which is really awesome. I had to wait on others for days to get back to me.

I was also able to add on 2 ceilings without much trouble before they started. Stephanie, who helped with the scheduling also helped me select paint colors and was a big help in getting everything correct.

The walls in my house were pretty worn and not in great shape, but even at Precision's basic repair level, they did a great job patching up holes, sanding over rough spots, and the walls and ceiling came out great. They also added a few pieces of missing moulding and did the entire inside trim which really came out beautifully. Everything was cut in nicely with no lines out of place.

They're pretty quick too. They show up when they say they will, work until about 5, and come right back the next day until they're done. I had my living room and hallway walls and ceiling done, my kitchen walls, 2 entire bedrooms, one door, and all of the trim, including a lot of prep work spackling holes and sanding, and it took about 1.75 days.

Never had this done before so I don't have much to compare it to, but it would've taken me 2 weeks to do all of that and probably not as good as they did. I've already recommended them to a family member needing painting done.
I got exactly what I wanted the colors turned out perfect and I was very pleased that everyone was so cooperative.
Excellent painters. Professional and prompt. Good company to work with.
Professional, courteous and provided exactly what we needed done at an affordable price.
Everything was quick, professional. Each task was documented by an email. So very easy to communicate. All the various people I dealt with, we very professional and helpful.
Very professional. Wonderful customer service.
Prices are comparable with others.
The work was done on time and his workers were very good professionals. They also worked very fast. I highly recommend the company.
Very reliable & they did a great job. True Professionals!
Both projects I did with Precision were perfect. The staff is always friendly and professional. The price was fantastic! Highly recommend them
The company was great from the start. Michael Adler was the original project Manager. Very helpful and informative. Stephanie helped me sort out my schedule and paint finishes. George Varduash took over as the project got underway. Kevin, the Forman was great. Overall, a great experience and my home looks beautiful. No paint stains or drips anywhere. Would absolutely use them again and recommend 👌
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.80 based on 265 reviews