Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
Painters were very efficient, neat, and did a wonderful job in painting my house and covered flaws in some of the shingles! I would recommend them wholeheartedly!
Service was excellent. Glad to recommend them
Excellent quality work by two highly professional painters. Will use again.
Professional staff, punctual, attention to detail, and they go above and beyond. I will be using Precision Painting Plus again in the future.
These guys were AWESOME! Professional, courteous and very neat. They took the time to clean up after each day so we could live in our house while they worked. I can’t say enough about Precision Painting Plus.
Customer service was good but painters didn’t use tape and it showed. They had to do a lot of cleanup that they might not have if they used tape to begin with. Nice guys and decent experience.
Excellent service
Quick and efficient
Excellent service
Quick, clean and efficient ....
I wanted my exterior white windows painted black and they did an outstanding professional job. Christian was excellent and they took their time and made sure they paid attention to detail. I would 100% recommend them
The company was great, they responded in a timely fashion, did all that they promised & I give them a 10.
happy with the price, the friendly staff and the timeliness of the project completion. I will definitely use them again
Friendly, professional service and follow up after job completion.
Sales rep/estimator responded in timely fashion, customer service did same. Painter was very cooperative & did as I requested. Pricing was high but I needed the outside work done before weather got to cold. Was satisfied with company & work.
the work was good though we found a lot of items that were not done completly to our satisfaction on our walk through. They did immediately fix them
Precision Painting service responded quickly to my quote request and the representative made some recommendations that clearly were on point . Customer service was always available to answer any questions which allowed the project to proceed on time and completed before deadline date, without any problems. Precision's workers where efficient, clean and respectful to COVID-19 regulations. I am planning to request another project soon. I will highly recommend Precision Painting services to fellow employees, family and friends. I appreciated the fast and efficient focus to detail. Beautiful job!
I was very pleased with the painting work done. The painter was very professional and worked all day. The next date 2 more painters helped finish the work. They all cleaned up to my satisfaction. I hope after the new year they can do my next project. The man who coordinated everything was very professional and helpful.
Very happy with work an workers and service reps.very neat an clean
The organization and people that work here are organized, articulate, reliable, and just good people. I enjoyed working with them and am very thankful for their care and attention.
Customer service was good. I was not happy with the painting. There was a lot if paint on my screens. It seems like they rushed.
Highly recommended Precisio painting to all . Therel representative who came to price the job was very knowledgeable and not aggressive to make The sale. The painters did an excellent job. Neat, respectful and did in a timely fashion. Again I would highly recommended them.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.80 based on 265 reviews