Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
The painters were very professional, polite and did an excellent painting job.
Jose you was great! I purchased my home and was looking to freshen with accent walls. Jose was great from start to finish and I LOVE IT AND THE COMPANY!!!!
Precision is always on time and the job is done to perfection all the time. I appreciate precision.
The service was really good. Albeit there was a bit of a communication error but I was still satisfied at how the job was done. They cleared off years-worth of moss growing at the walls of my house!
The team was great from start to finish. The minimized and controlled the mess, were careful due to COVID-19 protocols, did an fantastic job, and cleaned up everyday. We couldn’t be more pleased.
The service was excellent
Neat, meticulous, fast and thorough.
Great job. Great workers. Fabulous painting! Would recommend if needed
A very professional team!
Hired Precision Painting Plus to paint my front door and garage doors. They priced the job reasonably, executed it very professionally. The end result was completely up to my expectations. Will definitely use their services in future and have no hesitation to recommend them.
It was a mess from the beginning. There was no communication as to when the job was to start. I was given a start date that was not coordinated with the project managers. Then they did not know what materials were needed. Then they couldn't find the right crew. It went on for a week. I would never use them again.. rachel
Precision did a fantastic job, on time, at the quoted price, and with a high quality product! The team was very friendly and approachable as we had questions and were very quick to touch any issues we identified along the way! We would definitely use them again.
The crew was on time,they took care of the furniture and finished on time.
The work was very good, polite and punctual workers. HOWEVER, I never received a contract!!! I've explained to Bianca and Evan that we cannot print out the contract we received on email and have limited computer skills. I would like to have it for my files. it was a $3,000 job. But the mention of a paper contract being mailed to me seems to throw your staff into a tizzy. They can't grasp the concept of paper? I will not use you again!!!!
I am satisfied with the outcome of the project...
Very pleasant experience. Professional job from beginning to end. Very responsive to our needs and fabulous end product. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and relatives.
Great job, professional, reliable
Very reasonable pricing well use again in the future.
very poor quality job.
I spent a lot of money for my garage paint, only after the paint starts to come out. I am very disappointing. I am waiting for you guys to fix it.
They are the most professional and business-like home improvement company I have dealt with in NYC. Most "companies" are some guy with a cell phone.

Even more importantly, they do quality work when they say they will do it and leave the place clean when finished.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.79 based on 257 reviews