Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
Excellent customer service! Friendly, professional team.
Price was right. Staff was attentive to needs. Painter was an expert. Very happy with results.
My cabinets look amazing, thank you precision painting
The job came out very beautiful. Beyond my dreams. Only thing was the paint splatter on my wood floors.
The team from Precision Painting arrived exactly on time, were very thorough on their protective measures (plastic covering all stairs and walls) as well as preparation of all areas that they would be working in and around.
I would highly recommend this company to friends and relatives.
Neat and professional.petercolletta413
Polite professional and tidy painters who did very good work with a bit of a challenging job. Price was very reasonable.
I am so grateful for the positive experience I had having my home painted by Precision Painting Plus. 5 rooms sustained water damage on the ceilings after a storm ruined my roof. I certainly felt overwhelmed, but the painters were prompt, professional, and one would never know how bad things looked before. To top things off, their price came in under what the insurance estimated to be the cost of the job!!
The painters were very professional, polite and did an excellent painting job.
Jose you was great! I purchased my home and was looking to freshen with accent walls. Jose was great from start to finish and I LOVE IT AND THE COMPANY!!!!
Precision is always on time and the job is done to perfection all the time. I appreciate precision.
The service was really good. Albeit there was a bit of a communication error but I was still satisfied at how the job was done. They cleared off years-worth of moss growing at the walls of my house!
The team was great from start to finish. The minimized and controlled the mess, were careful due to COVID-19 protocols, did an fantastic job, and cleaned up everyday. We couldn’t be more pleased.
The service was excellent
Neat, meticulous, fast and thorough.
Great job. Great workers. Fabulous painting! Would recommend if needed
A very professional team!
Hired Precision Painting Plus to paint my front door and garage doors. They priced the job reasonably, executed it very professionally. The end result was completely up to my expectations. Will definitely use their services in future and have no hesitation to recommend them.
It was a mess from the beginning. There was no communication as to when the job was to start. I was given a start date that was not coordinated with the project managers. Then they did not know what materials were needed. Then they couldn't find the right crew. It went on for a week. I would never use them again.. rachel
Precision did a fantastic job, on time, at the quoted price, and with a high quality product! The team was very friendly and approachable as we had questions and were very quick to touch any issues we identified along the way! We would definitely use them again.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.80 based on 265 reviews