Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
The painters did a great job. My project took 2 days and each day painters arrived on time and were professional. My project manager Francisco was great as well.
Reasonable price, on time, professional, good job.
I was very pleased with the overall service and professionalism of this company. The 2 men who came to my home were meticulous, polite, and did a great job. Would definitely use again.
The customer service was excellent. One of the office assistants was extremely helpful in helping me pick out the right colors for the job. Price was reasonable but I got hit with an extra charge on the last day of the job because of paint costs. That is what is making this a 3 star review and not higher.
My husband is in a wheelchair. Over the years, passing through doorways resulted in considerable damage to the walls, door moldings, stairway spindles and even doors. My bedroom needed to be painted, but I was reluctant to do it because of the damage. Precision Painting Plus repaired all of the damage and totally restored my bedroom and the rest of my house. I could not be any happier. I have used Precision Painting Plus on many occasions, not only to paint, but also to do repairs, mount a fireplace screen, hang mirrors and paintings, etc. I’ve been thrilled each time.
Our exterior paint job came out perfect. Great company, great people. Would highly recommend.
Very professional operation. Their price was competitive with the other shops and they used top quality paints - painted multiple rooms in a matter of days. They leave the remaining paint so you can touch up down the road. Found them via Angies List - quoted the job while onsite estimating. Have multiple online payment options and an assigned project manager. Great work
From the walk-through and estimate to the work itself: very professional restoration of water-damaged walls in a 140-year-old brownstone in Gramercy and the precise application of six different pain colors/finishes,PPP was top-notch all the way. Precision also worked with us on an impossibly tight deadline and somehow managed to get it all done with time to spare. I highly recommend PPP and I will use them again (and again!)
Price was reasonable, quality was excellent. Communication was good, and the crew was flexible on any changes needed once the project started. Would definitely use them again and recommend them highly.
Everything went smoothly from the first visit to completion of the project. Estimate was reasonable. Workers were prompt, did fine work and cleaned up after themselves. I will use PPP again.
Completely professional, honest, reliable and competitive pricing
The gentlemen who came to paint outside my home were great, they were fast and did everything we had talked about and very good at cleaning up at the end of the job
Very happy with the team from Precision Painting plus! They were fast, friendly and did a great job. My kids love their new bedroom colors!
We used Precision for painting and flooring. The team was quick and efficient. The end result is amazing. My wife is in love with our new floors, so thank you!
I was very pleased with the job they did fixing my bathroom ceiling ... I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.
I can’t say enough good things about Precision Painting. Their crews are so professional, and accommodating. I have used them before and will use them again. Thank you Matt and Fernando and crew. Highly recommend!
Overall, we are quite pleased with the work done by Precision Painting Plus for the interior of our 3,000+ square foot home, a 2-week job. From finalizing the contract with Matthew, to Adam the job captain who checked in often to see if there were any concerns along the way, the process was smooth. Upon inspection at completion, we noticed a few minor things that needed attention, and it was remedied immediately.
For the future, especially since we spent considerable time reviewing and aligning colors to the areas of the home with the schedule person, and we were not yet living in the home, a printed confirmation of what was discussed would have been helpful (especially for the painting team) and I believe we were told that it would be made, though it was not.
All in all, the paint is beautiful and the price was competitive. We would not hesitate to recommend Precision Painting Plus.
Great job on time and very personable!
It is a beautiful job you guys did. I love the care and attentive service I received. Thank you for a wonderful job!
Quick to get on the scene and provide an estimate. Price was fair. Quality of the work was exceptional, these guys are super flexible to work with you on your problem areas, and have the skills to make some rough exterior points look great again with caulk and paint. The paint job was super precise and clean, no mess or mistakes. Crew was very polite and friendly also. I am very happy with the work they did. Highly recommend them.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.79 based on 254 reviews