Precision Painting Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Precision Painting Plus
Read Precision Painting Plus Reviews
The crew was on time,they took care of the furniture and finished on time.
The work was very good, polite and punctual workers. HOWEVER, I never received a contract!!! I've explained to Bianca and Evan that we cannot print out the contract we received on email and have limited computer skills. I would like to have it for my files. it was a $3,000 job. But the mention of a paper contract being mailed to me seems to throw your staff into a tizzy. They can't grasp the concept of paper? I will not use you again!!!!
I am satisfied with the outcome of the project...
Very pleasant experience. Professional job from beginning to end. Very responsive to our needs and fabulous end product. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and relatives.
Great job, professional, reliable
Very reasonable pricing well use again in the future.
very poor quality job.
I spent a lot of money for my garage paint, only after the paint starts to come out. I am very disappointing. I am waiting for you guys to fix it.
They are the most professional and business-like home improvement company I have dealt with in NYC. Most "companies" are some guy with a cell phone.

Even more importantly, they do quality work when they say they will do it and leave the place clean when finished.
Precision Painting is a company that was wonderful to work with as they are very professional. There was constant communication whether by email or text or phone and everything was clear and easy to understand. They priced the job fairly as we had gotten other quotes so knew the price range of the job.
Very professional quality service from skilled conscientious painters. Would definitely hire again.
Very happy with work performed on both cielings and wall edges that i could not reach even with the use of an extension ladder. The job was small in comparison to other jobs, but given the safety hazard of a ladder and the possibility of a 20 foot drop, i needed the professionals to come in and finish what i started. Would definitely hire again.
The painters did a great job. My project took 2 days and each day painters arrived on time and were professional. My project manager Francisco was great as well.
Reasonable price, on time, professional, good job.
I was very pleased with the overall service and professionalism of this company. The 2 men who came to my home were meticulous, polite, and did a great job. Would definitely use again.
The customer service was excellent. One of the office assistants was extremely helpful in helping me pick out the right colors for the job. Price was reasonable but I got hit with an extra charge on the last day of the job because of paint costs. That is what is making this a 3 star review and not higher.
My husband is in a wheelchair. Over the years, passing through doorways resulted in considerable damage to the walls, door moldings, stairway spindles and even doors. My bedroom needed to be painted, but I was reluctant to do it because of the damage. Precision Painting Plus repaired all of the damage and totally restored my bedroom and the rest of my house. I could not be any happier. I have used Precision Painting Plus on many occasions, not only to paint, but also to do repairs, mount a fireplace screen, hang mirrors and paintings, etc. I’ve been thrilled each time.
Our exterior paint job came out perfect. Great company, great people. Would highly recommend.
Very professional operation. Their price was competitive with the other shops and they used top quality paints - painted multiple rooms in a matter of days. They leave the remaining paint so you can touch up down the road. Found them via Angies List - quoted the job while onsite estimating. Have multiple online payment options and an assigned project manager. Great work
From the walk-through and estimate to the work itself: very professional restoration of water-damaged walls in a 140-year-old brownstone in Gramercy and the precise application of six different pain colors/finishes,PPP was top-notch all the way. Precision also worked with us on an impossibly tight deadline and somehow managed to get it all done with time to spare. I highly recommend PPP and I will use them again (and again!)
Price was reasonable, quality was excellent. Communication was good, and the crew was flexible on any changes needed once the project started. Would definitely use them again and recommend them highly.
Precision Painting Plus is rated 4.80 based on 265 reviews