Premier Disability Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Disability
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Premier Disability made you happy
You guys are awesome!!!!!!! Glad you got this done quickly. I recommend you too everybody that needs the help.
They were wonderful I received my disability in less than a year I will recommend to everyone
All representatives were professional and very pleasant. They took the hassle and agro out of the application process. I was very happy with all my interactions with them.
The best it took 6 months
They were fast and did all the leg work. I only filled out the first forms and they took it from there. The attorneys were very kind and handled the situation very professional
If you need help with getting your disability, this is the place that gets it for you and very quick, they were great.
Thank you Premier.
I would recommend Premier Disability to other.
I don't have anything bad to say they did make things pretty simple they weren't able to get me any money but they were able to get me to work you get MedicareI recommended them to several people and I would highly recommend them to anyone else if I need assistance in the future I will contact them
I was satisfied the first time I talked to a representative. I did everything that they ask of me. It only took 4 months. Thank you guys so much.
Premier Disability is amazing!!! They were always great about answering my questions and keeping me up to date. They are the nicest most professional people. I honestly can't believe how fast I got my disability approved with back pay. I couldn't have done it without them!!
Couldnt have gotten my ssdi without premier disability.wonderful group of people.somebody is always there at premier.stay postive and dont quit and your in goodhands with premier. Bestfishes love Elaina G.♡♡♡♡♡
Premier handled my disability case very professionally and answered all questions I had about applying for disability and handled the paperwork in a timely manner.They followup to make sure everything is ok. I'd say they go beyond what you would expect from a disability law group!!
They were very professional and oraganized I have refer people I know you would help them they are amazing
From the start to the end premier disability were fantastic Thank You!
Premier disability answered all questions and concerns I had in a very timely manner. They fought for me and got my disability as soon as possible. Thank you Premier.
I highly recommend this firm for anyone trying for their social security or disability. They are very professional and works really hard to get what you deserve. They want stop until they do. I have told all my friends about them and I highly recommend them to represent them. I am very happy with them...
So simple to work with, kept me informed of each step along the way. I was approved within the 5 month waiting period and owed Premier Disability nothing. I was so thankful for their help.
My experience with Premier Disability was very good. They helped me get thru everything cause it was very stressful time and there was no issues or delays. Thank you. Russell Lipe
They were so helpful and did all the work for me to get my disability
After contacting Premier Disabilities the took care of everything that needed to be completed for me to collect social security disability. I highly recommend to contact Premier Disabilities if you are injured and unable to work due to your injury.
Premier Disability is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews