PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
Very disappointed the security tab was left on. The whole point of ordering online is so you don’t need to go to the store. Looks like I have to go now
I haven’t received my order yet or notification that’s it’s ready and have emailed and sent a message with no reply!! when I check it’s still waiting fullfillment .... would love an update as it’s a gift for a birthday coming up very soon! Thanks!
I have not received my order till now. When I purchased order, it said could be picked up in store within 1-3 days. However, it has been already 1 week and I never received any pickup email.
I can’t rate my order as I have yet to receive my order, and the tracking number I was provided doesn’t work. And after charging my credit card for the full order I was notified several days later that half my order couldn’t be fulfilled. Now I’m waiting for a refund. Now I’m asked to rate my original order? Firstly I won’t be receiving my original order as it can’t be fulfilled & secondly the items that were shipped are nowhere to be found!
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.34 based on 41 reviews