PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
I love the selection of clothes and accessories on Privilege! Everything is shipped very fast and fits great. I have a number of beautiful items from a gorgeous Vera Moda coat to 4 or 5 lounge and sleep wear pieces, to faux leather leggings. I love shopping at Privilege. :-)
I love your Coquitlam store! The staff are very friendly & the store is so organized & beautifully laid out. I was disappointed in your Surrey store, selection is lacking, staff was stand off ish & I have still not received a phone call for a store transfer I had done back at the end of December....so I actually ordered the item online & am waiting for it to be shipped to the Langley store as it is closer to me as I am in White Rock.
Love the clothing selection and the store staff at your Coquitlam Center location are all so kind and helpful:)
Great selection of clothes and sizes. Easy checkout and pretty quick shipping!
Very disappointed the security tab was left on. The whole point of ordering online is so you don’t need to go to the store. Looks like I have to go now
I haven’t received my order yet or notification that’s it’s ready and have emailed and sent a message with no reply!! when I check it’s still waiting fullfillment .... would love an update as it’s a gift for a birthday coming up very soon! Thanks!
Love my Brunette the label and local pickup is such a great option. Cool store with great clothes. Could use a little face lift and coat of paint but Emily and the entire staff team is wonderful.
I bought my item on the 28 and still haven't recieved it
Really loved the option of being able to order online and pick up in store for free. I have never been to the store and it was gorgeous on the inside! The lady that got me my order was super friendly. Very good first experience, will shop here again!
Product looks like the picture on arrival. Shipping is quick. Site is easy to use.
I have not received my order till now. When I purchased order, it said could be picked up in store within 1-3 days. However, it has been already 1 week and I never received any pickup email.
Really fast shipping and the customer service is fantastic, very prompt and so helpful whenever you reach out for help with sizing etc. highly recommend!
A great place to find fashionable and more unique staple items.
I was absolutely blown away by the customer service at their pop up shop in Coquitlam centre over the holidays. I will definitely continue shopping with this brand!
I ordered the Luna Bronze face mist and gradual tanning lotion and so far I’m loving it !
Love this store I’ve gotten so many cute items as well as given some amazing gifts from Privilege!
Easy to order & quick shipping!
Amazing clothes & great quality!
So easy order, pick up and the staff is great!
Great pajama set!