PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
Amazing pieces at affordable prices! I love Priv!
Awesome quality and great customer service. I can't imagine shopping anywhere else for a while.
Kati is the best! love the customer service from her! =)
love Privilege - amazing customer service - thanks!
One of my favourite places to shop! Their basics by PRIV are staples in my closet amazing quality ! Service is amazing also!
Love this store! It is my favourite place to shop. They always have the latest clothing trends in store with high quality. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help whenever needed. Thanks Priv!
Love my new romper!
I love the pjs! But I have to say I am a little disappointed in how the waste band keeps turning and they already have nubs on them.
My item was great, just as I expected and delivery to store was quick. When I collected it staff were friendly and gave great service
The customer service is wonderful
Oversized and very comfy
Great service and fast shipping and handling
Great style and service.
Love the clothes you carry! Great quality and great staff
Clothes fir great! Everything is amazingly comfortable. I’ll be back to shop again!
I loved everything I received from my order. Sadly six of my items were sold out when they were to pack it. I was sent great communication informing me of the stock issue when the order shipped. Was just very sad to not receive any of the three pairs of grlfrnd jeans I ordered. Hopefully your online stock listing can be improved in the future. But still loved the clothing I did get and the customer service was above and beyond. I will continue to be ordering from privilege!!
Super comfy and cute!
The service was fast and staff were really friendly. Would definitely recommend.
Always happy with my Privilege purchases!
Such good quality 😊 I am obsessed with all the clothes.
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.50 based on 70 reviews