PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
Service was good.
Posted 24 minutes ago
Super cute clothing! Looking forward to warmer weather for all the Spring arrivals.
Loved everything.
Fast reliable shipping and product was exactly as described!
Love all my goodies recently purchased, will definitely order from here again :)
I love the gorgeous, affordable styles that Priv has to offer! Also, the customer service is really good, and doesn’t go unnoticed!
Love everything about Priv, the staff, the customer service, the clothes, accessories, everything! ❤️
Didn't have the sweater I ordered in stock but were very accommodating, communicated right away and offered me other options.
Excellent fit and quality
Beautiful soft products, and great customer service!
The jump suits are beyond adorable and comforatable. And my jammie short set is great for just lounging or sleeping.
Great service
Great clothes! Happy they had matching outfits for my mini
The customer service was so great. When all of my order couldn’t be fulfilled they emailed me immediately to let me know and we came to a resolution. The sale prices are amazing on high quality pieces! I’ll be shopping with Privilege again.
Love the chance to dress up with my daughter in matching outfits from the Jade and Carly line- all items are so soft, comfortable to wear, and absolutely adorable!
Great staples pieces for my wardrobe. Comfortable but stylish! Will definitely purchase more in the future!
I love privilege, sadly my last 2 online orders have not been full filled do to no stock/over selling. Hope next time will be different :)
Order was sent so fast ! Great online service!!!
I love the selection of clothes and accessories on Privilege! Everything is shipped very fast and fits great. I have a number of beautiful items from a gorgeous Vera Moda coat to 4 or 5 lounge and sleep wear pieces, to faux leather leggings. I love shopping at Privilege. :-)
I love your Coquitlam store! The staff are very friendly & the store is so organized & beautifully laid out. I was disappointed in your Surrey store, selection is lacking, staff was stand off ish & I have still not received a phone call for a store transfer I had done back at the end of December....so I actually ordered the item online & am waiting for it to be shipped to the Langley store as it is closer to me as I am in White Rock.
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.40 based on 47 reviews