PRIV Clothing Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIV Clothing Collections
Read PRIV Clothing Collections Reviews
Stylish and cute!
Very cute girls clothes, excellent quality, and they fit perfect.
Great service and clothing!
I haven’t received my order yet. I placed the order about a week ago. I’m sure I’ll love it once I do though.
Absolutely love what I ordered! The fabric is to die for and I wear them as much as possible!
Love the Pom Pom sweater it’s so cozy for chilly mornings!
I love the leggings! My favourite
Everything I’ve purchased from Privilege Clothing is always of great quality. I’m happy with the quality and service I get.
I had purchased my order online to pick up at the store. I had recently had surgery and was over confident that I could drive. When I explained that to staff they immediately offered to mail my purchase. I thanked them but chose to have someone pick up my order. When I received that order best wishes for my recovery were printed on the bag. Very thoughtful and kind. That was my first purchase from Privilege and it won’t be the last. The service was wonderful, the product is fantastic. Thank you 😊
I love Privilege Clothing! Everything I order is excellent quality and beautiful! Great company! Beautiful clothes!
Awesome clothing
Great selection of clothing and fast shipping!
Always love your product and the service. Any issues they are great with returns!
Lovely quality fabric!
Can’t say enough good things about Priv!
The clothes are amazing quality and made to last
Speedy shipping and great quality!
Arrived super fast and I love everything in my order!
I made an online purchase and selected store pick up since I live locally. I received a phone call when my order was ready (on the same day I placed it) to let me know I could pick up at my convenience. The gentleman who called was also in store when I picked up and he was so friendly and nice to chat with! The store looked beautiful and I will definitely be going back to choose some things for the upcoming seasons!
super comfy! my daughter put the pjs on and refused to take them off!
PRIV Clothing Collections is rated 4.62 based on 206 reviews