PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
I received my order promptly from privilege clothing. The facial masks fit well on my face. Very happy with my purchase. It’s great that we can buy products from a Canadian company in times of a pandemic.
I will order again and again. Thank you!
Great fabric, I recommend sizing down!
Clothing was good but only received half my order. I understand not having all of the product, but an email letting em know that would have been appreciated vs a piece of paper on the invoice in the package simply stating refund. I mean, when I was sent the tracking number it had both items listed so at that point, you knew it wasn't there. Just maybe be on top of that a bit more, clothes is comfy.
loved everything I ordered!
Love the variety of clothing and it’s different from the mall stores.
Ordered the Luna Bronze and mitt, and was so impressed with the shipping, they shipped same day and I had my order in 2 days!! Very impressive and appreciated. A 5 star experience!
So excited about my new robe! The products are amazing quality and shipping and customer service are top notch!!
Always love the laid back styles and great customer service
Love their designs, love their styles, love to shop here!
The customer service is as great as the merchandise that they are selling. I love supporting this brand and the brands that they support.
Great service
I had a great experience shopping at Privilege. I called to let them know I was interested in curbside pick up, but that I needed my order filled fairly quickly. They located my item and had it ready within minutes.
I order from privilege pretty regularly. Fast and free shipping and the priv collection is awesome.
Beautiful clothes. Never disappointed!
My order was shipped out immediately and I received exactly what I wanted in a very timely manner. I’d be happy to shop with privilege again
Great customer service; quick delivery.
Always the best selection of all the trendy brands!!
Always have the best variety, cute & great quality clothing plus great customer service! Xo
Privilege always has a great selection of adorable dresses. Their customer service is excellent.
I absolutely love this store! Great products, great sales and great staff!!
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.59 based on 149 reviews