PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
The staff are always amazing, friendly and helpful. I love every single this they carry!
Great service and fast delivery. I bought the kids joggers thinking it was a set though because it was the same picture. My Bad
Good service
Loved my order from priv! The quality us great.
Love your PJ set with shorts. Just waiting for my second set with long pants!
Fun and unique styles...
Very good Set
I received my order promptly from privilege clothing. The facial masks fit well on my face. Very happy with my purchase. It’s great that we can buy products from a Canadian company in times of a pandemic.
I will order again and again. Thank you!
loved everything I ordered!
Love the variety of clothing and it’s different from the mall stores.
Ordered the Luna Bronze and mitt, and was so impressed with the shipping, they shipped same day and I had my order in 2 days!! Very impressive and appreciated. A 5 star experience!
So excited about my new robe! The products are amazing quality and shipping and customer service are top notch!!
Always love the laid back styles and great customer service
Love their designs, love their styles, love to shop here!
The customer service is as great as the merchandise that they are selling. I love supporting this brand and the brands that they support.
I had a great experience shopping at Privilege. I called to let them know I was interested in curbside pick up, but that I needed my order filled fairly quickly. They located my item and had it ready within minutes.
I order from privilege pretty regularly. Fast and free shipping and the priv collection is awesome.
Beautiful clothes. Never disappointed!
My order was shipped out immediately and I received exactly what I wanted in a very timely manner. I’d be happy to shop with privilege again
Great customer service; quick delivery.
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.59 based on 157 reviews