PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
Fantastic quality and true to size. Amazing customer service!
Service was good.
Loved everything.
Fast reliable shipping and product was exactly as described!
Love all my goodies recently purchased, will definitely order from here again :)
I love the gorgeous, affordable styles that Priv has to offer! Also, the customer service is really good, and doesn’t go unnoticed!
Love everything about Priv, the staff, the customer service, the clothes, accessories, everything! ❤️
Beautiful soft products, and great customer service!
The jump suits are beyond adorable and comforatable. And my jammie short set is great for just lounging or sleeping.
Great service
The customer service was so great. When all of my order couldn’t be fulfilled they emailed me immediately to let me know and we came to a resolution. The sale prices are amazing on high quality pieces! I’ll be shopping with Privilege again.
Great staples pieces for my wardrobe. Comfortable but stylish! Will definitely purchase more in the future!
Order was sent so fast ! Great online service!!!
I love the selection of clothes and accessories on Privilege! Everything is shipped very fast and fits great. I have a number of beautiful items from a gorgeous Vera Moda coat to 4 or 5 lounge and sleep wear pieces, to faux leather leggings. I love shopping at Privilege. :-)
Love the clothing selection and the store staff at your Coquitlam Center location are all so kind and helpful:)
Great selection of clothes and sizes. Easy checkout and pretty quick shipping!
Love my Brunette the label and local pickup is such a great option. Cool store with great clothes. Could use a little face lift and coat of paint but Emily and the entire staff team is wonderful.
Really loved the option of being able to order online and pick up in store for free. I have never been to the store and it was gorgeous on the inside! The lady that got me my order was super friendly. Very good first experience, will shop here again!
Product looks like the picture on arrival. Shipping is quick. Site is easy to use.
Really fast shipping and the customer service is fantastic, very prompt and so helpful whenever you reach out for help with sizing etc. highly recommend!
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.42 based on 48 reviews