PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
I loved everything I received from my order. Sadly six of my items were sold out when they were to pack it. I was sent great communication informing me of the stock issue when the order shipped. Was just very sad to not receive any of the three pairs of grlfrnd jeans I ordered. Hopefully your online stock listing can be improved in the future. But still loved the clothing I did get and the customer service was above and beyond. I will continue to be ordering from privilege!!
Always happy with my Privilege purchases!
Service was good
Super cute clothing! Looking forward to warmer weather for all the Spring arrivals.
Didn't have the sweater I ordered in stock but were very accommodating, communicated right away and offered me other options.
Excellent fit and quality
Great clothes! Happy they had matching outfits for my mini
Love the chance to dress up with my daughter in matching outfits from the Jade and Carly line- all items are so soft, comfortable to wear, and absolutely adorable!
I love your Coquitlam store! The staff are very friendly & the store is so organized & beautifully laid out. I was disappointed in your Surrey store, selection is lacking, staff was stand off ish & I have still not received a phone call for a store transfer I had done back at the end of December....so I actually ordered the item online & am waiting for it to be shipped to the Langley store as it is closer to me as I am in White Rock.
A great place to find fashionable and more unique staple items.
I ordered the Luna Bronze face mist and gradual tanning lotion and so far I’m loving it !
i enjoy shopping at Privilege. Style is on POINT!
Love the rompers!’