Pro:Direct Soccer Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Pro:Direct Soccer
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Pro:Direct Soccer made you happy

Telephone
"My son put his new shoes on to see if they fit, walked around the house for a second, and noticed they were too big. I returned the shoes and was sent a notice saying they would not replace them...due to them showing wear on the bottoms. My son walked around my clean floor and never outside. I advise everyone not to try their shoes on and walk around in them.....try a better company with a decent return policy that takes care of it customers!!!"
Are you Pro:Direct Soccer? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pro:Direct Soccer receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Having had to return a pair of defective football boots the hassle to get a refund was farcical . Having phoned several times and exchanged emails it took the intervention of my bank to resolve the problem , this only took 4 days. Would advise to stay well clear !"
"I love the pro Direct website, i really do, but i ordered some football slalom poles, and 2 of them were Broken, they didnt put any protection on them! They should care about their products and their customers, not only their money."
"Untrustworthy company"
"Sent faulty incorrect size and wrong model kids shoes.pro direct sport refunded part of money paid.I sent item same day and I paid postage and they promised to pay back but never did..disgusting how those greedy companies can get away with it Jaafar Musa"
"Very poor after sales service"
"Ordered & paid for some boots in August. They cancelled my order without informing me & have STILL GOT MY MONEY! I've called 4 times & each time am told the refund will be "transferred today". 3 weeks later: STILL NO REFUND. I suspect they are in financial difficulty."
"Overall I love this company. But recently after World Cup 2018, service quite slow. Hope you can improve."
"While I get I am in the States, they have gear I can’t get here.... I ordered a pair of Mizuno boots on 7/21. Today is 8/10. I’ve sent 4 e-mail requests and have had NO response. I have now been in queue via phone for 14 minutes. The apologetic message that comes on every 6 seconds tells you to check on line. I’ve been doing that and the status of ‘carriage to be confirmed’ has not changed in 3 WEEKS! Horrible customer service. I will NEVER order from them again"
"Order placed 1st July, 3 weeks later still no order, sent 2 emails - no reply, phoned 3 times - a half hour wait to get through each time, promised on the first call that I would have them by the weekend, promised the second call I'd have them the following day. I'm currently on my third call - no managers available, very rude advisor who has just hung up on me, so I'm now on my fourth call, don't order anything from them!!"
"Quick turnaround and comms relating to an exchange - good packaging"
"Pro:Direct Soccer is best shop for Soccer players"
"Speedy delivery nice and polite customer services .and very happy with my football boots."
"Top quality and very fast deliverry many thanks"
"Ordered boots through the MENS section only to find out they were womens sizing. Prodirect has refused to acknowledge this is misleading and refuse to pay for the shipping/return. If this was amazon or paid via paypal, this would have instantly been resolved, no questions asked. Possibly the most disappointing service considering the size of the company."
"Optional size, express delivery and comunication with customer on very good level"
"I ordered the item for a quick delivery and it never arrived. Even though it had been processed on their website. They stated that it doesn't always complete even though it shows as complete! I "re-ordered" and the very next day the same item was reduced in a sale! So much for treating loyal regular customers with appreciation. I have not ordered anything since."
"Very good things you can buy on this website"
"Reduced price on adidas running shoes for my wife. Fast delivery and free returns."
"Fast delivery and excellent quality of products."
Pro:Direct Soccer is rated 3.38 based on 26 reviews