Pro:Direct Soccer Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Pro:Direct Soccer
Telephone

How would you rate Pro:Direct Soccer ?

"Untrustworthy company"
"Sent faulty incorrect size and wrong model kids shoes.pro direct sport refunded part of money paid.I sent item same day and I paid postage and they promised to pay back but never did..disgusting how those greedy companies can get away with it Jaafar Musa"
"Ordered & paid for some boots in August. They cancelled my order without informing me & have STILL GOT MY MONEY! I've called 4 times & each time am told the refund will be "transferred today". 3 weeks later: STILL NO REFUND. I suspect they are in financial difficulty."
"While I get I am in the States, they have gear I can’t get here.... I ordered a pair of Mizuno boots on 7/21. Today is 8/10. I’ve sent 4 e-mail requests and have had NO response. I have now been in queue via phone for 14 minutes. The apologetic message that comes on every 6 seconds tells you to check on line. I’ve been doing that and the status of ‘carriage to be confirmed’ has not changed in 3 WEEKS! Horrible customer service. I will NEVER order from them again"
"Order placed 1st July, 3 weeks later still no order, sent 2 emails - no reply, phoned 3 times - a half hour wait to get through each time, promised on the first call that I would have them by the weekend, promised the second call I'd have them the following day. I'm currently on my third call - no managers available, very rude advisor who has just hung up on me, so I'm now on my fourth call, don't order anything from them!!"
"Quick turnaround and comms relating to an exchange - good packaging"
"Pro:Direct Soccer is best shop for Soccer players"
"Speedy delivery nice and polite customer services .and very happy with my football boots."
"Top quality and very fast deliverry many thanks"
"Ordered boots through the MENS section only to find out they were womens sizing. Prodirect has refused to acknowledge this is misleading and refuse to pay for the shipping/return. If this was amazon or paid via paypal, this would have instantly been resolved, no questions asked. Possibly the most disappointing service considering the size of the company."
"Optional size, express delivery and comunication with customer on very good level"
"I ordered the item for a quick delivery and it never arrived. Even though it had been processed on their website. They stated that it doesn't always complete even though it shows as complete! I "re-ordered" and the very next day the same item was reduced in a sale! So much for treating loyal regular customers with appreciation. I have not ordered anything since."
"Very good things you can buy on this website"
"Reduced price on adidas running shoes for my wife. Fast delivery and free returns."
"Fast delivery and excellent quality of products."
"They delivery was fast and the product was great."
"I bought 96 Wilson Team tennis balls from Pro Direct and they arrived next day as promised. I was informed at all times of the status of the courier and I was pleased to see such a great service."
"They delivered on time"
"Good choice of equipment with excellent delivery service"
"Pro soccer direct were perfect, no trouble with order easy to pay and arrived within a few days with out extra cost. Perfect service."
Pro:Direct Soccer is rated 3.67 based on 21 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!