Pro:Direct Soccer Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Pro:Direct Soccer

How would you rate Pro:Direct Soccer?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pro:Direct Soccer in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jennifer Grillo
"Speedy delivery nice and polite customer services .and very happy with my football boots."
"Ordered boots through the MENS section only to find out they were womens sizing. Prodirect has refused to acknowledge this is misleading and refuse to pay for the shipping/return. If this was amazon or paid via paypal, this would have instantly been resolved, no questions asked. Possibly the most disappointing service considering the size of the company."
"I ordered the item for a quick delivery and it never arrived. Even though it had been processed on their website. They stated that it doesn't always complete even though it shows as complete! I "re-ordered" and the very next day the same item was reduced in a sale! So much for treating loyal regular customers with appreciation. I have not ordered anything since."
Kevin C
"Reduced price on adidas running shoes for my wife. Fast delivery and free returns."
Manja Benak
"Fast delivery and excellent quality of products."
Jae Martin-White
"They delivery was fast and the product was great."
Daniele Santoni
"I bought 96 Wilson Team tennis balls from Pro Direct and they arrived next day as promised. I was informed at all times of the status of the courier and I was pleased to see such a great service."
"They delivered on time"
Michael Wallace
"Good choice of equipment with excellent delivery service"
James Watkiss
"Pro soccer direct were perfect, no trouble with order easy to pay and arrived within a few days with out extra cost. Perfect service."
"Great product"
Pro:Direct Soccer is rated 4.20 based on 11 reviews