QuickPlay UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuickPlay UK
Read QuickPlay UK Reviews
Very quick service and customer service of the highest level.
QuickPlay UK 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Fantastic quality, easy to set up goal and great service from Quickplay sports, will be using again and highly recommend.
Excellent service very good quality,easy asembly
I bought a Kickster Academy Quick Assembly goal for my son’s Christmas. It’s a great product, easy to put up and take down and seems really robust for something that’s designed to be portable. I did have a an issue with one of the poles fitting incorrectly but this was dealt with very quickly and I was very impressed with the level of customer service I received.
Easy to set up , arrived quickly. Looks very sturdy unlike others I have bought in past.
Great goal, great service, delivered quickly thanks
Very pleased with the service and purchase.
The goal is faulty, have sent numerous emails and no response, I like the equipment they normally do but the customer service is dreadful
Hi,

Thanks for your review, I am sorry you feel our customer service has been dreadful. Could you please tell me who you have been emailing as our customer service team at info@quickplaysport.com could not find any emails from you under the order number or email address.

We take out customer services very seriously so please email us at the above address and we will help you with your products. Please send with your issue and order number.

Kindest regards

Sam
The quality of the goal is brilliant - so much fun with the kids. Further, the customer service is amazing!
Great customer service, had a broken part and it was replaced and arrived before I'd even seen the reply to my email. Top service 👌
Excellent product great quality and easy to assemble
What a service. I ordered an 8x5 goal, two days later I had an email saying they were unlikely to be able to supply before Christmas, this was December 18th. I emailed back offering to buy the next size up, which was in stock. A few hours later I had an email saying they had managed to get extra transport organised and were doing their best to move stock and get deliveries out. 48hrs later, after a couple of emails from Quickplay, the goods were at my door. That’s what a real company does, it does it’s best. Thank you for putting a big smile on a football mad six year old’s face. I’ll definitely be a regular customer. 👍
QuickPlay UK 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Fast service and no fuss, would definitely recommend.
Excellent and quick service. Arrived well packaged and made it in time for Christmas too. Good website and videos helped with final purchase decision.
Superb Goals that have great flexibility to withstand quite a battering every training session. Easy and quick to put up.
Great stuff, great service. Thanks!
This company has fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend them. Definitely worth 5 🌟
Only tried the football setting, but Great ball rebound with the ball coming straight back at a very good speed. Definitely would recommend to anyone. Only thing is it was quite fiddly to put up on the highest tension ( used 2 people) Other than that a great net!
Excellent service, received really quickly. Not put together yet as it's a Christmas gift, but I'm sure it will be perfect for my 10 year old nephew. Thank you.
Sorted out next day delivery when I needed the item quickly
Very easy to put up with the french instructions. Wouldn't of bought it at the original price,but we'll worth £40.
QuickPlay UK is rated 4.84 based on 371 reviews