QuickPlay UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuickPlay UK
Read QuickPlay UK Reviews
Very quick service and customer service of the highest level.
QuickPlay UK 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Excellent customer service and a good quality product. The pop up six seater subs bench is easy to assemble and fold away. It’s ideal for creating extra space in addition to our permanent bench for social distancing.
QuickPlay UK 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Super prompt delivery.
The girls absolutely love their chairs and what a bonus having a shelter. Would totally recommend this product.
Bought the Spot Elite Mini Rebounder 1.5m x 1m, for my son, who is 12. Item was very quick and easy to put together, excellent quality carry bag, now sits in the car boot ready for its next use.
I am that impressed I have shown it to my son's Academy coaches, who also think it is an excellent piece of equipment.

Service and delivery very quick....all in all, great product and service from Quickplay, highly recommended.
Great service, quick delivery and quality products.
I ordered the 16’ by 7’ Q-Fold for my grandson based on the reviews and the description - but when I had a problem, the quick and effective support from Customer Service confirmed that I made the right choice.
I thought I had order the goal?
I use these goals extensively for play indoors (in the winter) and outdoors with our California high school soccer team. They are extremely durable, transportable and easy to set up. They provide a soft rebound, making them great for shot training as a single player can take repeat shots with a single ball (without having to dig the ball out of the back of the net). I was honestly a little reluctant to purchase out of fear they would not hold up with rigorous use. After a year of use with 1000's of shots and endless abuse from the team, I have been very satisfied. These portable goals, particularly the nets, are in better shape than our full size game nets.
The best part about these goals is the amazing customer service. When we accidently broke one of the uprights, the company immediately sent us a new set of uprights no questions asked at no cost to me (even shipping was covered). For me that takes all the worry out of the purchase and makes these a true no brainer.
I highly recommend, whether for occasional fun or competitive training.
Good quality and affordable price
QuickPlay customer service has been nothing short of the best... It's not often that I come across an organization that I'm legitimately surprised by and this is one of those situations...

Every little problem I had I received a prompt reply. Every situation I struggled with, I received clear instructions.

I am genuinely hoping to establish a greater working relationship with QuickPlay as I establish a greater presence on social media and use the quality equipment in every session that I coach!
I have used their products weekly for almost a year and they have started to show some wear and tear. The company stands by their warranty and their customer service is top notch. They have been very responsive to my warranty claims and have exceeded my expectations. Customer for life!
Having had a delivery from quick play I contacted you via email twice with photographs showing that the part we had ordered has not arrived and that you had sent something for a quick hit 8 foot by eight-foot not the 8‘ x 5‘ goalpost we had ordered. You have still not contacted us to say you will be sending the right part.You have still not contacted us to say that you will be sending the right part and there is no customer service telephone number to contact. Extremely poor service and my children can’t play football. Please will you contact us via email to put the situation right. Many thanks
Really helpful return process. You can buy in confidence that if it doesn’t fit what you need, they will assist with the return. Great experience !!!
Many thanks to Tracy for the highest level of customer service.
Matters attended to and resolved in minutes in a friendly manner.
Stay safe
Peter Fordyce
QuickPlay products are fantastic. I have the 16x7 kickstart academy goal, 8x5 rebounder, and agility poles. Even better than the products are the customer support team. Very responsive and helpful. Whenever I’ve had an issue, their resolution was above and beyond. They mean it when they say they strive for 5 star customer service! The products are maybe a little more expensive than competitors, but the quality of the products and service make it well worth it!!!
My rear support unfortunately splintered on my kickster academy goals but Customer support quickly responded after an enquiry regarding a replacement part to say it was covered. The part arrived in days. The goals are so good, easily put up and taken down, ideal for kids training. So it’s great for them not to be out of action for long! Thanks!
Excellent service goals are very quick set up and lightweight
Fabulous quick delivery service . Delighted 😁 thank you
The wrong item was delivered but was collected and replaced the next day. Absolutely brilliant communication and service. The bench and cover were used today in the awful weather and was fantastic, so easy to put up and take down. I would highly recommend. Thank you.
We had a problem with our Kickster goal. I contacted QuickPlay who responded immediately.
Great communication and service well beyond what I hoped for. Thoroughly recommend. Thanks
Bought the 7x7 rebounder for tennis practice. Great reasonably priced piece of kit which is easily dismantled and movable. Order communications and updates all first class.
QuickPlay UK is rated 4.89 based on 316 reviews