QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Great repayment schedule. First ones are smaller amounts and last ones are larger sums. Gives you plenty of time to sort out your personal finance and not stress too much
Got my loan promptly. Yet to make my first repayment hopefully get a top up so far so good
I've had a few loans from Quick Quid, all has been great, always paid off on time. Went to borrow from Quick Quid today, only to be told not eligible until next year. Utterly disappointed with this and will never use them again.
Not good. Very expensive lender and took 24 hours to process the funds. Also my payment went in one day late as I forgot to amend my debit card details and I was charged £15. when I complained they agreed to remove it as 'goodwill', but I had already paid and they wouldn't refund it. Also they sometimes ask for bank statements and then give no clue as to how to upload them. Better ones out there.
I've had 2 loans from them and both payed off ....with little interest compared to doorstop lenders ....spot on
They borrowed me money at the time I needed it & it was put into my account within 15 minutes..
Had 2 loans pay them both off on time try for help today and and got delayed but don't know why as nuffing have changed know said I can't Apley again till 7 2 2020 joke do not under stand
Applied for a loan was approved but because there was an error depositing the amount I had to withdraw my application n now cannot apply until 2020.
Nothing nobody could do poor customer service will not be applying again.
Complete Joke . You try to chat on line and they fob you off until (conveniently ) End of shift
very helpfully company and helped me out with small loans
Thank you so much for helping me I really needed your help and quick quid you delivered x
Irresponsible lender, stay well away! They rejected my complaint about providing unaffordable loans. The adjudicator at FOS ruled in my favour and asked QuickQuid to refund all interest and charges. They have not responded to the adjudicator yet, playing their delaying tactics and games. Their customer service is a joke... My next complaint will be sent to the FCA.
Please DO NOT USE this company!
Very useful and easy to get the help I needed.
Very good service I will extremely recommend Quickquid to anyone
Good at helping you get a quickquid loan

Yours sincerely
Christine
Good at helping you get a quickquid loan

Yours sincerely
Christine
Really dispionted
Very Quick response, really comes in handy for that odd occasion when you need a bit of extra help. Will definitely use again
Didnt give me loan
It's a great company but I think there should be able to top the loan up
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,126 reviews