QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Amazing company! No discrimination what so ever! Easy, simple and fast! Very helpful, wish I’d used this company years ago! Very grateful
Very quick payments into your account. No paperwork just an online application!
Thank you so much for a Quick Quid loan you the good company help me out when i needed thank you so much and all the best 🙂
Don't use these cowboys, I applied for a loan in my account is said approved I got credit agreement which also said approved money is on way to my bank. Three days later still no money, I complained then got email saying I was approved and they were in the process of sending money. Still no money in my account after 3 phone calls I then get email saying I was not approved.......... Complete cowboys I will be filing a complaint with all the relevant authorities you can imagine how I feel.... I was feeling low before now I can't get any lower ☹️
Very underrated yes available straight away to me my bank had 1 correspondence email from call saying they was there and that is why I have given you a 1 star rating because apart from that corresponded email saying there is nothing at all no phone call and I will the corresponding emails it's been pretty boring and lackluster is customer service representatives I'm going contact so yes the funds were there within 5 minutes of me applying receiving email so I can have it which I thank you for half of that pretty boring service
Chap and I would like to stop my account please I don't need it eneymore thank you .
Had 2 loans with you ,paid on time every for night,then got refused 3'rd time
Great repayment schedule. First ones are smaller amounts and last ones are larger sums. Gives you plenty of time to sort out your personal finance and not stress too much
Got my loan promptly. Yet to make my first repayment hopefully get a top up so far so good
I've had a few loans from Quick Quid, all has been great, always paid off on time. Went to borrow from Quick Quid today, only to be told not eligible until next year. Utterly disappointed with this and will never use them again.
Not good. Very expensive lender and took 24 hours to process the funds. Also my payment went in one day late as I forgot to amend my debit card details and I was charged £15. when I complained they agreed to remove it as 'goodwill', but I had already paid and they wouldn't refund it. Also they sometimes ask for bank statements and then give no clue as to how to upload them. Better ones out there.
I've had 2 loans from them and both payed off ....with little interest compared to doorstop lenders ....spot on
They borrowed me money at the time I needed it & it was put into my account within 15 minutes..
Had 2 loans pay them both off on time try for help today and and got delayed but don't know why as nuffing have changed know said I can't Apley again till 7 2 2020 joke do not under stand
Applied for a loan was approved but because there was an error depositing the amount I had to withdraw my application n now cannot apply until 2020. Nothing nobody could do poor customer service will not be applying again.
Complete Joke . You try to chat on line and they fob you off until (conveniently ) End of shift
very helpfully company and helped me out with small loans
Thank you so much for helping me I really needed your help and quick quid you delivered x
Irresponsible lender, stay well away! They rejected my complaint about providing unaffordable loans. The adjudicator at FOS ruled in my favour and asked QuickQuid to refund all interest and charges. They have not responded to the adjudicator yet, playing their delaying tactics and games. Their customer service is a joke... My next complaint will be sent to the FCA. Please DO NOT USE this company!
Very useful and easy to get the help I needed.
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,133 reviews