QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
Really dispionted
Very Quick response, really comes in handy for that odd occasion when you need a bit of extra help. Will definitely use again
Didnt give me loan
It's a great company but I think there should be able to top the loan up
Really quick and easy service very pleased. Just helpful to know if I’m ever stuck for money I can always use the service again if need be and know it’s super fast.
Absolutely great service very pleased
Easy to use and keep upto date
My very first loan from quickquid I had, the money didn't go in straight away. However the problem was sorted, I received the loan payment and all was well. I would happily recommend quickquid for a decent short term loan 🙂
I paid early 2 loans. And then they don't leave me any money. I can't understand...
Good if you want some cash straight away
Very fast and efficient
Every month said I could apply then declined. False advertising on TV, I paid off my loan months ago. Very upset sharks the whole company suck you in with promises
Not recommended
Only near perfect credit scores need apply. Then the interest rate is high. Advertise all credit is welcome but not in my eyes only very good or perfect will do. Stay clear and get a loan from Uncle Buck far easier than these liars!
I would really appreciate if you could extend my loan
Not happy has repayments was too high an not impressed with the customer service at all!
Declined a request. Not a first time customer . ALWAYS paid back on time in past
Outstanding customer service and excellent people skills
Thanks quick quid you helped me out so quick and easy
Well I applied for loan got accepted but gave the wrong account details contacted straight away on same day to put details right but was told that I had to wait till the money was returned back to quick Quid from the bank but apparently it to this day still has not yet been received back to them. Considering if u give the wrong bank details it’s stuck in stream and would not be this long in returning funds but yet apparently I’m still responsible for funds??????? I don’t think so I’ve not received this loan baring in mind I tried to correct error on the same day as applying for loan.
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,130 reviews