QuickQuid Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read QuickQuid Reviews

support@quickquid.co.uk

483 Green Lanes

Tell us how QuickQuid made you happy
So happy with quick quid they were there to help when no one else could. Would highly recommend using them. X
Great the help I needed when nobody would help me. Absolutely fantastic thank you.
Best that I could find to be accepted with more reasonable rates and having 3 months to pay it back takes a lot of the pressure off
Fast approval, easy to understand payment terms
My wages don't go in my bank till at least 1am and I had an email at the back of 12 at night telling me I've missed a payment?! It isn't my fault what time my wages go into my bank.
Absolute crooks !! Pure and simple this company should be brought before the FSA a totally irresponsible company with no morals whatever. Call centre must employ uneducated idiots who simply do not listen to anything you say !!!
Brilliant services
Good services
Very disappointed with this service! its as if paying early is a crime with punishment of being declined of any future loans.
I logged in to take out a loan and got the sorry you have to wait a month to apply message which I did. I reapplied a month later only to receive another apply again in a month message. I have never had a late payment or outstanding loan. I choose to pay early because I could afford to pay off my loan in full and because the interest rates waiting the full 3 months term was beyond ridiculous. I have an ok credit history so cannot understand why I would've been declined especially since they have given me a loan before. Waste of my time! if you have time to waste then use QuickQuid
I do not Anderstand company's like this one have has a couple of loans with this just to reaply and be declined so frustrating
Easy to use great service fast response
Brilliant service help when needed
Quick and easy and well informed at every stage.
Good services
Had 2 loans of £50.00, about a month apart also paid back early (which you can do on the live chat). Couple of weeks logged into my account but I got a sorry you cant apply again til 05/05/19 so I waited til then logged in only to find they have changed the date yet again to now 21/05/19. Could understand if I had missed payments etc.
Very efficient service provider
Got cash quickly when needed
QuickQuid really settled my worries as the payment plan set up is brilliant, I’m 21 and I work part time, trust me it’s just the best
Brilliant service
Fast and friendly service reasonable rates will recommend to anyone might use again one day x
QuickQuid is rated 4.17 based on 2,130 reviews