Rainey's Closet Reviews

520 N. Alcaniz Street
Pensacola, FL 32501

Tell us how Rainey's Closet made you happy

Violeta E
"Loved it. My flower girl looked absolutely beautiful."
Katie C
"Perfect party dress! It made her day!!!"
"Beautiful dress for my daughter’s birthday pictures!"
"Loved the dress, it was good quality and arrived in plenty of time. Only area for improvement is the packaging. The dresses always arrived wrinkled, I would prefer packaging that keeps them unwrinkled."
"I live using Rainey’s Closet. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and perfect. The whole process from start to finish is super easy."
"Customer service was amazing!! The dress is gorgeous and perfect"
"I ordered the items for a photoshoot for my daughter. The items arrived on time and the fit was perfect!!!"
"Was beautiful! Everyone complimented her dress!"
"I really loved the process of the entire experience . I wasn't sure what would go with rose gold and I emailed the company and heard back rather quickly. I was assisted throughout the entire process up until check out. I rented a outfit for my daughters 3rd birthday photoshoot. It came fast, and the return process was super easy. I will rent again SN: I highly recommend the add on package. (I received a headband, cuffs, shorts, tank, and cape)"
"I loved my experience with Rainey’s. It was so simple and the selection was great. My cloths came so neatly packaged with very easy return instructions."
"My dresses arrived in the most convenient and adorable packaging wardrobe hanger. Perfect! Thank you!"
"The dress was old and the color was washed out. The bottom of dress was falling off(no puff). Looked nothing like the picture. Very ugly didn’t even use the dress. Your customer service was very poor and didn’t even care to give me a different dress nor give my money back. Will never do business with you again nor recommend your service. Very disappointed."
"Actual life savers!! Even after the team at RC was hit by a major hurricane, they sent a dress overnight to replace the one UPS lost. I can’t express to you the joy my daughter and I felt when we saw it come off the truck. This was my first wedding and my daughters were playing a very special role in it so the thought of Olivia not having the dress she wanted made me so sad. The replacement was, in her words, even better than the original!"
"Thank you Rainey's Closet. My grand daughter loved the dresses I rented. It was easy to reserve on line, came before the rental date and packaged in a professional manner. It was so easy to return in the dress bag it came in along with a returned label. I will definitely rent from Rainey's Closet again. Thank you."
"I received the dress when they said I would! I am very happy that I ordered through Rainey’s Closet!"
"The dress came in an eco-friendly bag for easy return, and the dress itself was in fantastic condition and looked great!!!!"
"Loved it. My flower girl looked absolutely beautiful."
"Wonderful experience"
"Gorgeous!! And such a easy process!!! Best idea yet"
"This dress was a hit at the wedding true to size. Loved itttt !!!!!!!"
"Great quality and quick ship."
"Perfect party dress! It made her day!!!"
"Beautiful dress for my daughter’s birthday pictures!"
Rainey's Closet is rated 4.81 based on 323 reviews