Rainey's Closet Reviews

Nataly Persinger
Charlene Montrose
Natasha Farouk
Natasha Farouk
Rainey's Closet was easy to work with and so accommodating. One dress with slightly small and they rushed it to me just in time for the photo session.
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Super fast and exactly as ordered!
Great service, arrived when it said it would!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 10th October 2020
My daughter was a flower girl in a wedding and the dress was PERFECT!!!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Love this dress so so much! We have had to rent it twice this year. First time for sunflower pictures, and once again for a pageant! ❤️ My little girl actually requested to wear it for the pageant. We definitely recommend this dress and Rainey’s Closet! This is now our 4th time to rent over all! Have always had a great experience!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 7th October 2020
The dress arrived in a timely fashion, looked exactly as it appeared on the website and was reasonably priced. We will definitely be using this rental service again in the near future.
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 7th October 2020
I would recommend Rainey's closet any day! It's such a great idea if you need a super cute outfit for just a day or so! It saves money and helps prevent clutter! You can get your outfit and accessories all from one convenient spot! My items arrived on time and spotless and the return was super easy! I have zero negative things to say about this company!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 5th October 2020
I definitely recommend Raineys closet! Everything came on time and in perfect condition, the return was easy to do, and its just the best option if you need a beautiful outfit for just a day! It saves money and its just a great idea!
I 100% recommend Rainey's Closet. This is such a great idea! it saves parents from buying expensive outfits that our kids will only wear once or twice and then collect dust in the closet! The entire process is very simple! The items all came on time and in spotless condition and the return was easy!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 5th October 2020
I have been renting from Rainey's closet for years with exceptional service. They always have the date and I terms I want with amazing accessories at totally reasonable prices. The pieces come in perfect condition and perfectly packed. They are so easy to ship back. I wish every service was just as good! I'm a photographer so this helps me style my models as well as clients for photoshoots and I can count on everything going smoothly when I use this service.
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Such an easy process! Came early and was so simple and easy to return. LOVe the dresses!!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Our entire experience with Rainey's Closet was fantastic from start to finish! Our order arrived a few days early, it was in great condition, and the return was super easy. I will use Rainey's Closet again in the future for sure!
Great quality and great customer service! We will use Rainey’s Closet for all of our future photo shoot needs!
Thank you for allowing me to have the dress of my dreams for my first baby maternity shoot! Wonderful service
Ordering from rainey’s closet was such a good experience! The order came on time as expected. It was well packaged and super clean. The return was super easy. I definitely will try them again!
I was a little nervous at first to rent a dress but I was blown away by how easy the entire process was! It has been my dream to wear a Fillyboo dress for my maternity photos for as long as I can remember and Rainey's Closet made it possible!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 8th September 2020
The most easy-going process ever! Received the dress on time and was able to mail it back out without any hassle. Can't wait to rent from Rainey's again.
We received two items we wanted and 2 items that were just okay. They were matched perfectly to what we ordered, but weren't the style we were looking for (wanted the big bow headband vs the crown). For the price, it is totally worth it though. I wish there was a way to let them know what your preferences are so that it could increase your likelihood of getting what you want.
Love that I found Rainey’s closet!! I had been purchasing these little girl dress that never lasted due to her growing so fast! The service with Rainey’s is amazing! Fast and reliable and the products look brand new! So excited to have found them! Will definitely be ordering again!
Rainey's Closet 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Fantastic choice! Gorgeous, whimsical.
Rainey's Closet is rated 4.78 based on 579 reviews