Rainey's Closet Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rainey's Closet

rentals@raineyscloset.com

520 N. Alcaniz Street
Pensacola, FL 32501

How would you rate Rainey's Closet ?

Tiffany C
"I never get anything but great customer service and product. They make it all so easy! I will recommend and I'll be back to order again."
Kimberly R
"Absolutely beautiful dress. I can’t rave enough about it! 😍 Cell upload of upload of this image but it shows how great it photographs."
"This was an easy process to rent what we needed. This dress was Amazing!! So beautiful, and fit perfectly. My lo is between a size 3-4, and we ordered up to a 4 as recommended and it was perfect. This dress made our photo shoot so much more special...Thank You!!"
"I had never rented dresses before and came across this site on my search to find dresses for my sisters wedding. I decided to give it a try and was nervous they wouldn't show up in time as I ordered months in advance. They came on time and the dresses were beautiful!! The company was great to work with and I will definitely be renting from them again!!!"
"Amazing quality, on time, and customer elite! Fits as size displayed."
"This dress was absolutely stunning and the rental process could not have been easier. The flower crown chosen by Rainey’s to match was a perfect choice. We wore it to take unicorn photos and the photographer could not stop raving over the dress and my daughter felt like a real princess. Thank you for making this day such a magical one for my daughter. We’ll definitely be repeat customers."
"I needed a dress (purple) for my daughters photo shoot, Her favorite color is purple. So when my daughter and I seen this we absolutely loved it."
"Beautiful dresses for our unicorn photo shoot!!! Very easy process!!! Thank you!!"
"Everything I rented came on time, was in great condition and looked amazing! Perfect experience"
"Love love love! Quick and easy shipping! The dresses were as gorgeous as pictured!"
"Excellent dress condition, but “matching” accessory didn’t exactly match."
"Excellent service. The dress was on time but needed to pay extra fee for shipping even when ordered several days in advance."
"My daughter received so many compliments about her gorgeous dress! Thank you for making her 1st school dance extra special!"
"Super fast shipping for great value dresses. You have a a long time customer here. Thank you."
"Rainey’s Closet is very customer oriented. Any questions or assistance is answered in a timely manner. I’ve used them multiple times and am always pleased with the products."
"Very easy to order. It was shipped to my house in plenty of time. Very easy to return they sent everything I needed to return."
"Easy to use, arrived on time & easy to return! Great dress selection with tons of cute accessories too! Will definitely recommend & use again!"
"I wish I had not chosen to rent a dress for my daughter. The bride chose this particular dress, and we could not find it for sale anywhere at all. Not receiving the dress until a few days before such a big event doesn’t leave much time for adjustments. Our dress arrived with little stain spots on it, pulled threads, and it was way too big for my daughter. Rainey’s doesn’t post a phone number to call, and waiting for email response is frustrating when you’re in a panic. We are in California- so getting another dress sent from Florida requires quick work. We were overnight shipped a replacement dress, and thankfully it arrived Friday evening. The stress of dealing with everything under time constraints makes it difficult for me to consider recommending this whole process."
"I've ordered from Raineys Closet about 5 times already and I'm still a big fan! Beautiful gowns for my photoshoots/ events and super easy to send them back! I wasnt sure about sizing for one dress and they tried emailing me. When o didnt respond (didnt see the email) they texted me just to make sure o got the info. They went above and beyond! Soo happy with this company. Thank you for making my girls look beautiful always!"
"Wonderful experience! The dress arrived early and was wonderful! Will definitely rent from this company again."
Rainey's Closet is rated 4.81 based on 302 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!