Rainey's Closet Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rainey's Closet

rentals@raineyscloset.com

520 N. Alcaniz Street
Pensacola, FL 32501

How would you rate Rainey's Closet ?

Julie W
"Beautiful dress, thank you!"
Nichole R
"Rainey’s Closet is beyond amazing ! My clients have never been happier with their rentals and the customer service is extremely attentive and helpful...10 stars in my book ! ❤️"
"The dress was beautiful and fit my daughter perfectly!!!"
"The experience was wonderful and we were very happy with the process. If I could say anything I wish the packaging was alittle nicer. I use other rental companies and the way they present your rental is awesome."
"Wonderful choices, great customer service and prompt shipping. Definitely recommend."
"Too dainty! Was looking for something with a little bit more of a wow factor. My daughter has light blonde hair so this blended in too much with her hair and was soooo thin... it was like she wasn’t wearing anything at all"
"Was a little disappointed in the crown I received and they didn’t do anything about it even though it came damaged."
"dress looked old"
"Rainey’s closet was just amazing to use, the outfit I choose completely made my Photo sesión Amazing! I will keep making more memories with Rainey’s closet and I will recommend it to all my friends and family!"
"The dress and cape were in great shape and so beautiful."
"Lovely dress and even better service. Would highly recommend both!"
"Flawless process! Will 100% use Rainey’s Closet again!"
"We rented this dress for a wedding. Because my daughter is 2, the thought of buying a dress that she'll grow out of in a couple months just didn't seem like an option. So, we headed to Rainey's Closet because we were told it was like Rent the Runway for kids. Oh my gosh they did not disappoint!! Delivery before the event was fast and painless. As soon as we put the dress on our daughter, she was hooked: twirling, dancing, and playing with her dress all not. In fact, the biggest problem was getting her to take it off for bed! This dress and Rainey's Closet were an absolute dream for this event. Can't wait to use them again!"
"Beautiful dress, thank you!"
"Definitely size up!!! I sent my dimensions to the shop and they recommended I get a 3 instead of the 4 I ordered. It was too short and I was so bummed. The dress also arrived stained with what appeared to be grease under the lining and it showed through the tulle. The tulle also had what appeared to be a coffee stain on it and one of the jewels over the arm fell off as soon as I got my daughter dressed for her unicorn photos. I was extremely disappointed with the way the dress arrived in such a poor condition. I also rented the accessory set and the hardband had peach flowers and didn’t match the lavender dress. The flowers were also smashed and one was loose. The cape didn’t match the dress and I couldn’t use any of the accessories I paid extra for. I recommend you skip those. I wanted a floral headband that matched since I wasn’t sure on the color of the dress, but the one they sent wasn’t a match either. I was forced to scramble to find something that matched."
"Beautiful dress. Arrived on time. Wasn't sure what the "resealable packaging" was but an envelope only cost me $3."
"Outfit shipped fast and was super cute!! I will use Rainey’s Closet again!!"
"This dress was beautiful, my daughter looked like a princess for her kindergarten ceremony. Everything came packaged very neatly and careful. I would definitely order from Rainey's closet."
"Fantastic customer service that went the extra mile!! She went so far as to try on the dress herself to make sure the size i chose would fit and followed up with me later that day! Great follow up, Great prices and super easy! I will absolutely use you guys again and will spread the word! Thanks so much! The photos turned out amazing!"
"The transaction from start to finish was quick and easy. Will definitely purchase again!"
"This TuTu DeMonde dress was so stunning. I had portraits of my daughter done in this dress and the results were so dreamy!"
"Their customer service is always exceptional!"
Rainey's Closet is rated 4.82 based on 277 reviews