Rainey's Closet Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rainey's Closet

rentals@raineyscloset.com

520 N. Alcaniz Street
Pensacola, FL 32501

How would you rate Rainey's Closet ?

(optional)

Kathy C
"The dresses were very neatly packed, however the headpieces you picked did not match with the dresses I picked. Very nice dresses (like new), and easy to send back. Will definitely use again"
Lindsey S
"The process was so easy (except for narrowing down which dress to choose!) My dresses and perfectly coordinated asscessories arrived right on time, with the return label already included so I could ship everything back without any issues or additional printing. The dresses are so beautiful and the quality is second to none! I will definitely be using RC again in the future!"
KRISTIN P
"We had a 'whimsical circus' themed party for our twins' first birthday party, and we ordered Tutu du Monde onesies and accessories for the twins to wear. The outfits were my favorite thing about that day!"
"Had a great experience and the dress was perfect for our ballet themed party. Our turning two year old who wears 3T/4T perfectly fit into a size 1 so make sure you double check the sizing chart."
"she was VERY responsive to my email asking how to send back a return. When the return was received it was processed immediately and that's always a huge plus when you don't have to follow up with a company or wonder if they got your item and WHEN they're refunding - i got an email which took care of all of that! The clothing items were gorgeous - just too big - but I've already placed another order for more items cause i'm that pleased with my first experience. Thank you! :)"
"easy delivery and returns!"
Christine H
Verified Buyer
"The dress I rented from Rainey's Closet came to me on time and very well-packaged with clear instructions on returns. The dress was absolutely EXQUISITE and in excellent condition. My daughter said she felt like a princess wearing it. Would highly recommend Rainey's Closet for any girls' formalwear!!"
"You have a great selection of dresses, especially the Tu Tu du Monde! They are my favorite!"
"best service around!"
"Great options, affordable, easy to use and return!"
"Absolutely amazingly gorgeous dresses and such a great opportunity to rent them all! I’ve been using Rainey’s closet for the past year and couldn’t be happier with the choices they have and a quick and very organizied service they provide! Cant wait to order another beautiful piece and wish you great success and all the very best in your business!🌷"
Jennifer G
Verified Buyer
"I was very skeptical about ordering from here. I was scared the quality of the dresses would not be a good one.. But let me tell you how extremely happy I am. First of all I love how the dress comes a couple of days before the event. Second I love how it was shipped so neatly and organized (it bring all the instructions you will need to return it and even the label for it) While ordering online.. I was scared it wouldn't fit.. But it fit like a glove..The quality of the dress is amazing.. It looked brand new!. And both my daughter and I LOVED IT!!! The only sad part was saying goodbye to such a beautiful dress! lol Will definitely be using Rainey's Closet again!!!"
"I paid for overnight Saturday delivery. I never received the package . It was inconvenience because I had to run around looking for a new dress for the photo shoot I had scheduled"
"Great price , excellent quality and easy returns."
"Tutu du Monde fan. Didn’t know I can get them rented out. Dream come true! I even got the rented pieces a few days earlier than needed. So happy about it 😃. Authentic pieces, great quality, good customer service, easy returns, excellent prices. I will Definitely be renting out more pieces in the near future. Love everything they have!!!!"
"Beautiful dresses and easy to deal with customer service. Made it very easy!"
"Unfortunately 2 of the dresses I reserved weren’t available at the last minute."
"Ordering from Rainey's Closet was such a wonderful experience. Not only were the dresses I ordered stunning but the process was so easy! Their customer service is second to none!! I can't recommend them enough."
Florencia R
Verified Buyer
"It was exactly as I had it in my mind, this is by far one of my fav vendors"
"Super easy! Fast shipping and great style!"
Rainey's Closet is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews