Rainey's Closet Reviews

rentals@raineyscloset.com

520 N. Alcaniz Street
Pensacola, FL 32501

Tell us how Rainey's Closet made you happy

"I just discovered Rainey’s closet and I’m in love. This was our first rental and was very pleased with the entire process and dresses. The dresses showed some wear (as expected), however, my girls loved these dress and felt like princesses. Thanks for a pleasant experience!"
LindSey A
"Renting from Rainey’s Closet was so easy and fun!"
"This dress was absolutely beautiful. My daughter was complimented all night at her dance that she looked like a princess. I will definitely rent frommRajney’s closet again!"
"Beautiful dress, 8/9 fit great on my taller than average 9 year old. We didn't actually get to use the dress because our even was cancelled due to snow :-("
"Renting from Rainey’s Closet was so easy and fun!"
"My daughter loved the dress! Super easy process!"
"No issues with Rainey’s Closet as a company. Just had issues with the item ordered being damaged"
"We rented a tutu du monde dress for the father daughter dance. The dress came much earlier than expected which was so nice and such a relief! My daughter looked so beautiful and felt so special. I knew if I had bought a dress she would not have been able to wear it again for any other occasion so it was nice being able to rent one! Rainey’s Closet made it very simple and easy, I will definitely use them again in the future!"
"The quality was superb and the process very easy."
"Loved all the options and wonderful quality! My go to for dress rentals!"
"Fast service and easy instructions on how to send back!! Beautiful outfits to choose from!!"
"Dress arrived clean, just had to super steam it! So make sure you account any time for that!"
"Great. Dress runs small. Size up."
"Excellent service! Beautiful items!!"
"Beautiful dress! Colors as pictured, true to size. Easy shipping process!"
"Have always had amazing experiences! Dress was perfect for my almost 7 year old to wear to her Daddy Daughter dance. Came super early and we appreciated that! Wore the matching hair clip and it looked perfect."
"The whole process was easy and arrived just as expected. My only issue was with the designer of the dress. It was not made correctly and very ill fitting. Not the stores fault but the designer."
"Dress was beautiful and flawless. Shipping was fast, got it the day before they said I would (but still just had to turn in on original return date) and return was super easy. Super happy with this company and I’ll be using them again 😊"
"The dress was perfect!!! True to size. Showed up early and was very easy to send back! Will definitely use Rainey’s again in the future!"
"Items arrived on time and nicely packaged. We received so many compliments!"
"So easy and fun!"