Razer Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Razer
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Razer made you happy

"Razer products are truly made from superior quality parts. The warranties are easy to claim online and the support from the company if you have an issue is incredible. I had an issue with their chroma software and my products not connecting to my pc properly, and my support team was very patient with me while I tried to figure out how to fix it on my end. Definitely am a Razer customer for life."
Are you Razer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It’s a very easy website to get around with excellent products to buy and use for gaming. It has a very good set up on the website and overall just a very good company who put the customer first."
"Razer will not sell me a laptop without requiring me to send them utility bills or government issued ID. I have purchased a laptop from them in the past without any problem, but after my current experience, I would never purchase from them again."
"Fast paying and nice suppor t :)"
Razer is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews