Reading Buses Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reading Buses

Tell us how Reading Buses made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Today on 4th January, im a kid going to school by two buses either 17 or 4 and 33 at St. Marys Butts. Mistakenly i took £2.52 instead of £2.70. The driver of 4x told me about it and told him that i would go back to my home and bring the right amount for the next 17 bus. I guess he had a hearing problem and just gave me a single ticket. At that moment i was confused how to go by the 33 bus. He just continued the bus journey even after i told him to open the doors. Please give us understanding drivers.
Worst company. Always late, sometimes buses are not even showing up.. 45 minutes waiting in the cold. The price is way too high for the service. Trying to save the planet taking the bus, but they are just pushing us to have car. Avoid !!!!
I am taking bus 13 every morning to get to work. The time it’s supposed to be at the bus stop is 08:53 but it seems to have 20 mins delay every day. I think the times should be advertised correctly as no one wants to wait in the cold for 20 mins. The bus stop this is happening is Wilmington close.
Reading Buses is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews