Red Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Education
Read Red Education Reviews

About Red Education:

Red Education is Asia Pacific’s leading IT training centre, providing IT training and certification across all countries in the region. This includes Australia, New Zealand, ASEAN, Greater China, Japan, Korea, and India.

Red Education provides classroom, virtual and on-site IT training courses, which will help you navigate your journey to certification with the industry’s most exciting technologies.

info@rededucation.com

Level 6, 65 Walker St, North Sydney

Tell us how Red Education made you happy
Very nice training from "Baldev Krish" (Trainer). Provided lively examples to understand the tough topics in a better way.
Faculty "Nanda Kumar" was knowledgeable enough to cover the deep study during 4 days of classes.
Trainers are very much technical and having good skill on technology.
Excellent training provided by trainer Baldev.Krish. He was completely positive and patient throughout the training. It was a valuable session. Thank you so much sir :)
Today I have attend the F5 training. Nitin from Red education gave us very good training on F5 he is well sounded technically with the scenarios
Great session conducted by Nitin Kukarni. Wel organized, explained absolutely brilliant. very informative and useful. Hoping to give him a good news after the 101 and 201.
Excellant training provided by Nitin.
I have had multiple trainers in my life and by far Nitin is the best trainer that I've came across..... Hopefully I'll get to attend his firewall training soon :)
Nice session and covered a lot within one day keeping the important thing not missing... Nitin again proven your talent as a trainer. Thanks
Mr. Nanada & Mr. Nitin explained the theories, use cases and our doubts in a very understandable way. A very strong experience on F5 LTM & ASM training. Thank You!
Training conducted by Red Education was good.
Especially our trainer Mr. Nitin Kulkarni was excellent, he made AWAF very easy for me to understand. Each and every topic was described and explained perfectly. I really appreciate this tanning session from Red Education and Nitin Sir.
Excellent training provided by Nitin. Explanations are very good. One of the best trainer I have met. Wish him good luck
I really enjoyed the training.
LAB setup is very systematic.
The trainer has a good amount of experience related to the topic.
Nitin Kulkarni is a good trainer. He teaches the topics easily.
We are lucky to get Nitin as instructor for F5 AWAF training, the four day session was too much interesting. The beauty is - open to ask questions related to any portion at any time. Labs are well arranged for easy understanding and Lesson plan also well organized to cover and get familiarize in easy way... Well done Nitin and Rededucatin team... Keep it up.. Thanks.
Training from Red Education is so Good. Labs which made is also so Good. Nitin clear our doubts very well.
I have attended F5 WAF training from Nitin Kulkarni, He is a technically sounded trainer, never hesitate to answer any technical queries...
Great trainer and teaching style of Nitin. Useful training. Thanks..
It was great learning to attend the training. You are Superb...THNX
Training conducted by Red Education was good. Especially Lab Session too good.
Red Education is rated 4.77 based on 384 reviews