Red Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Education
Read Red Education Reviews

About Red Education:

Red Education is the leader in specialist training and professional services for the IT community across all of Asia Pacific including Australia, New Zealand, South & North Americas, Europe, Asia, India, and the Middle East.

We provide you with vendor accredited training either in a classroom setting, as a virtual delivery, or on-site at your location. Since our inception in 2005, we have delivered over 75,000 training seats to every major enterprise, Government agency and service provider in the region.

info@rededucation.com

Level 6, 65 Walker St, North Sydney

Tell us how Red Education made you happy
Paloalto - Very happy I Completed the training which is best in the industry. Trainer skillset and lab setup was so well that in just 5 days of boot camp we are soo confident with this product and thanks a lot to Hon Ming Chan he give the best KT to us
Thanks, You Arul, we really appreciate these kind words and will ensure we share with Hon Ming the feedback. Thank you for supporting us and please attend the next upcoming events in 2022. If you haven't already done it, the 318 is proving to be an exceedingly popular course, check here for info... https://www.rededucation.com/palo-alto-networks/ and bookmark, also make sure you pass the exams and get official industry recognition, we'll also send you a Credly badge... so ensure you include IT onto LinkedIn/Twitter and promote your personal brand to the market, as validation of the training. Best of luck for the future, and do come back soon?
Its was nice and very productive training for me. It will help me in my current project a lot.
Thank You really pleased to hear that. All the best for the future project and please keep studying and pass the exams. You'll increase your knowledge and your salary level. Good luck ;)
Thank you so much, please check out https://www.rededucation.com/ and bookmark. Hope to see you in 2022 for the next training. Merry Christmas and prosperous 2022
Akwasi Kwarteng Adjei was a great guy, he knows the solution very well and knows how to pass information to his student. I will love to have another classes with him
Thank You Uchechukwu, Akwasi is very knowledgeable and Nutanix is an excellent product. We're pleased you enjoyed his training. I loved seeing the photo on LinkedIn of everyone. We have AAPM's listed virtually so perhaps consider that for the future... All the best and keep learning ;)
It was really nice and informational. Trainer was really good.
Great to read these comments. Thank You ;)
the training was taken steadily and trainer ensure we all understood a session before moving to another. also with the hands on lab was made easy to follow through further more the trainer Akwasi Adjei hospitality was Awesome. really appreciate it
Thanks, Azeez great feedback. We are really please you enjoyed the Nutanix delivery. Keep studying and hope we see you again soon.
Thanks Nitin The way he teaches is really great.
Hi Abishek All the best for the future and thanks for the feedback.
Just finished AlgoSec ASMS Foundations 3-day training. Hon Ming (Jackie) Chan led the training in professional and engaging manner. Well set up CloudShare environment with good access and plenty of opportunity to try hands-on with the included labs.
Hi Moshe, Really happy you enjoyed the Algosec training. It's growing in popularity and Hon Ming is one of our best. Thanks for attending and please come back and continue studying and furthering your skills.
F5 Admin & Config: By Nitin Kulkarni It was good learning experience and I believe this will help me to deliver my work in a great way.
Thank you and appreciate the five star review.
Had a 5 day training F5 Admin & Config session with Nitin Kulkarni . It was a great session and learned everything from basics.
Thanks Asmita glad you enjoyed it. Please come back again soon?
Nice 5 Days training with Nitin & learned so many things about F5 , very nice experience and knowledge trainer
Thank You Pralay. Hope to see you back in 2022 for further training?
Red Education provide just right course and content for i need.
Thanks Terence. Best of luck and please come back soon?
simply great!!!!!
Awesome, thank you. Hope to see you back again soon?
Nitin Sir has covered range of topics related to F5 . i am pretty confident that the knowledge we have received through this training will help us understand more about F5 devices in practical scenarios /operations. Thanks to RedEducation and Nitin Sir .
Thanks Yogesh, If you passed one of our courses make sure you claim your badge. Have a read of the benefits https://www.rededucation.com/digital-badge/ and then when accepted, attach to your personal profile on LinkedIn to improve your professional image. Hope to see you back again soon?
Training camp was quite good deliver and presentation is wise.
Nitin is a excellent trainer. The way he teaches is really great. Cleared all my doubts related to F5 config and troubleshooting. Basics to Advance in 5 Days, its possible only because of Nitin. I really thankful to Red Education and Nitin for this wonderful training.
Thanks Mayur, Nitin receives these types of feedback all the time. He does an excellent delivery every time. Hope to see you back in 2022. Don't stop the learning ;)
DLP training session I had this week is very good.
Thank you for the five-star review, it's appreciated, and please you enjoyed it.
it was very good training from Red Education for the Symantec - Data Loss Prevention, and the instructor was very skilled, all the sessions are very interactive.
Hi Navuru, Glad you liked the Symantec training. We're so happy we could deliver it to you. Please reach out again if you ever need any additional training. Thanks
Awesome training session & labs.. Thank you Nitin.
Glad you liked the training and labs. Thanks for the feedback and please come back soon.
Nitin Kulkarni is a superb trainer for F5. He teach you all concept very deeply.
I am an old student of Nitin Kulkarni sir and it's always great to get learning from him as the way he explains things is really helpful when I am working in the production environment for F5 technology. Looking forward to more training in the future.
Hi Ajinkya, We love having customers like you constantly learning. Glad you enjoy our training and thank you for your support.
Red Education is rated 4.80 based on 807 reviews