Rent North East Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Rent North East
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Rent North East?

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

412, Aidan House Business
Center,

Tell us how Rent North East made you happy

"Monday we presented Rent North with a great task! Find us a house and get us the keys by Fri/Sat! Wow what can we say! The stops were well and truely pulled out! Amazing service, speed, and dedication to the challenge! Jack was amazing and so on the ball! Can’t wait to have the keys this weekend! 1st class service - totally overwhelmed. Thank you so much"
Are you Rent North East? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very friendly and efficient. Have been extremely helpful and prompt in responding to enquiries."
"Very helpful and always try there best. I can't wait to settle in to my new home."
"Straight forward to deal with, helpful and accommodating."
"Have had a fantastic exeprience so far with rent north east. They are promot with emails and telephone calls. Staff are friendly and will try their best to help each situation during the application process,which was very handy due to living in Cambridgeshire and relocating to the NorthEast. Claire and Jack have been great. I am looking forward to moving into my new home and having rent northeast as my agent."
"Good communication and pleasant staff"
"Very helpful when ringing up for help with forms and also when viewing property"
"I have been with rent northeast since February and believe me when i say i highly recommend them if you are wanting to private rent. Jack and the team always make us feel welcome when we pop into the office and make time to have conversation and a cuppa. I recently had an issue with my boiler and raised the concern on their app arthur (which is easy accessible) and within the space of 2 hours the contractor had been and gone, again even the contractors that work for them provide the same high standard service as rent north east. After all these years of private renting i'm so glad we came across this company!!! 5 stars all round"
"Good, thorough service, very helpful customer service!"
"Worst place I've ever moved in. Waiting three years with no elec or heat or hot water and mild and damp in most rooms and now my baby has breathing problems from fungus spores I'm the lungs that will be with him for the rest of his like. It's not the company as much as the ls land lord. That won't even give me his contact number(the agency need his permission)but they didn't ask my permission to hand my number out to several ppl and busines. Steer clear or do a lot of research,,and don't believe a word your told."
"Claire was great with advice thankful so much."
"Would like to say that the customer service was at a very high amd professional standard. The staff were very helpful and polite which made me feel at ease with my current situation."
"very friendly and helpful so far, website and forms very easy to use too"
"Found this very easy and quick to use"
"Was very good, easy to complete"
"Everything about the viewing went smooth couldn't ask for more"
"Fantastic company to rent from. Any issues were dealt with quickly. Great communication with the staff. Would recommend."
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the great feedback, it has been great having you as a tenant!

All the best.

Rent North East
"Quick and simple process- sometimes I prefer hand written forms as to not be restricted by drop downs or perhaps have more 'note' sections to give extra explanations of answers if required - over all good process - team was able to help via telephone at all times too which helps!"
(Rent North East | Lettings Department) - Posted 2 years ago
"After viewing was kept up to date with what was going on, very friendly service would definitely recommend"
"Thanks to rent north east my house in now finished and they are more than welcome to come and check what there help has helped us to do to there house thank you for the help Mr & Mrs wilson"
Thanks for your great feedback! You are great tenants!
Rent North East is rated 4.67 based on 95 reviews