Rent North East Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rent North East

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

104a Bewick Road

How would you rate Rent North East?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chantelle and Dean

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rent North East in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Chantelle And Dean
Verified Reviewer
"I have been with rent northeast since February and believe me when i say i highly recommend them if you are wanting to private rent. Jack and the team always make us feel welcome when we pop into the office and make time to have conversation and a cuppa. I recently had an issue with my boiler and raised the concern on their app arthur (which is easy accessible) and within the space of 2 hours the contractor had been and gone, again even the contractors that work for them provide the same high standard service as rent north east. After all these years of private renting i'm so glad we came across this company!!! 5 stars all round"
"Good, thorough service, very helpful customer service!"
"Worst place I've ever moved in. Waiting three years with no elec or heat or hot water and mild and damp in most rooms and now my baby has breathing problems from fungus spores I'm the lungs that will be with him for the rest of his like. It's not the company as much as the ls land lord. That won't even give me his contact number(the agency need his permission)but they didn't ask my permission to hand my number out to several ppl and busines. Steer clear or do a lot of research,,and don't believe a word your told."
"Claire was great with advice thankful so much."
Dean Burnell
Verified Reviewer
"Would like to say that the customer service was at a very high amd professional standard. The staff were very helpful and polite which made me feel at ease with my current situation."
Anneka Fraser
Unverified Reviewer
"very friendly and helpful so far, website and forms very easy to use too"
"Found this very easy and quick to use"
Nikita Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"Was very good, easy to complete"
"Everything about the viewing went smooth couldn't ask for more"
"Fantastic company to rent from. Any issues were dealt with quickly. Great communication with the staff. Would recommend."
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the great feedback, it has been great having you as a tenant!

All the best.

Rent North East
Elizabeth Buckley
Verified Reviewer
"Quick and simple process- sometimes I prefer hand written forms as to not be restricted by drop downs or perhaps have more 'note' sections to give extra explanations of answers if required - over all good process - team was able to help via telephone at all times too which helps!"
(Rent North East | Lettings Department) - Posted 1 year ago
"After viewing was kept up to date with what was going on, very friendly service would definitely recommend"
Mr And Mrs Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks to rent north east my house in now finished and they are more than welcome to come and check what there help has helped us to do to there house thank you for the help Mr & Mrs wilson"
Thanks for your great feedback! You are great tenants!
Jason Elvin
Verified Buyer
"I am pleased with al the work which has been done to the flat and im so happy with al the services yous have done"
Thanks Jason, you are a great tenant!
Mrs Coleman
Verified Buyer
"They are an excellent rental company and will always be available to help with any issues that may occur during a tenancy and the back up maintenance to any property is of excellent service and always kept updated on progress of work carried out."
Thanks for the great feedback!
"I thought it was good that I could fill in the form and pay at the end all in one go. Made things quick and easy."
Victoria Watson
Unverified Reviewer
"This is the first time I have used Rent North East. Over all .... a good choice. :)"
Nicola Sinclair
Unverified Reviewer
"Office staff are very helpful. Really great so far."
Hi Nicola, thanks for the great feedback! We hope that your experiences continue to be great!
Lisa Jane Waggott
"Very nice"
Margaret Abiodun Adesugba
Unverified Reviewer
"Pleasant Viewing and quick feedback"
Rent North East is rated 4.65 based on 88 reviews