Rent North East Reviews

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

412, Aidan House BusinessCenter,

Tell us how Rent North East made you happy
Review on Jack Barnet’s service and his company (Rent North East),

I am going to share a very bad experience with North East and I make sure to remain as fair as possible. If you do not have time to read my long comment here is the gist/ summary: they were respectful until they secured a contract with me and disrespected me after that. Also their contractors were terrible. Do not recommend to anyone, I gave two star because they at least try to show themselves respectful when they need you and your money. If you are very spiritual person and would like to practice patience and compassion with them then they you may as well work with them!!!! This was the gist of my review, here is the longer comment:

I moved in a property in middlesbrough on 29th of June. They told me the repairs would be done by by 10th of July. I wanted to come earlier and so believed that they remain respectful as they tried to showcase on the phone. But the good days finished when they received their three month rent in advance. Here is what happens after I moved in in June:

They had advertised the house as immaculately clean. The cleaners did not clean the house to a reasonable standard leaving me with a house half clean (the loft room still has moulds, the carpet is smelly because poor cleaning service). Jack Barnett told me he is sorry instead of any tangible help ( which initially was better than nothing) but he does not to seem be sorry because he does not respond my calls properly and clearly ignores my requests. I ask him three questions and he picks and chooses and answers them if the house is being ruined (a recent example, when there was flood under my kitchen sink). Their contractors came 2 month after I moved in, they painted the ceiling and their paint was all over the place (and I mean it: my clothes, dishes, floor). Jack did not even say sorry this time and has kept ignoring my calls etc. Not only the contractors came about two month later (end of August instead of early July) but also they did not fix my oven, stove etc. The contractors give you a time and frequently miss their appointment without a notice or a simple apology. I am looking forward to the end of my contract with the North East as I have shown the respect and received disrespect instead (again to be fair, disrespect started when they got their money). So, even if you have to ( and i mean this) to work with them, make sure to not rely on their promises, do not trust them like I did and do not be deceived by their nice voices and tones on the phone. I must say, I have told these to Jack Barnett as well, that I did not talk to them with the language of law ( e.g. that they misrepresented the property as immaculately clean when it was dirty and the carpets were smelly etc, that I was entitled to remedy etc) ; all I wanted a respect to my human dignity and to talk to them; I wanted them to show me they wanted to rectify their shortcomings, but they were sure that they have my money and so have not felt the need to show that respect. As I am totally hopeless with them, I am writing these for my future fellows so that may be they can make use of these comments and I will share these on as many other platforms as possible to make sure my other fellow human beings would not be disrespected like me. I hope they understand that we need mutual respect not just for money and business but for ourselves, the sake of morality and the good of our society.
Very efficient and professional. Very helpful and friendly service. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.
Rent North East, very efficient, very thorough, very responsive, very fast, what more can I say.
The best agent , very happy to recommend . Looked after the entire refurb, finding the tenants , its is an extremely professional service .

Brilliant customer service!

I have been with rent north east for 18 months and their service has been fantastic. Issues have been dealt with promptly and quickly.

I would definitely recommend Rent North East again. Jack is very friendly, professional, always happy to assist and really helpful!

I felt a valued tenant and was gutted to be leaving rent north east (and my beloved flat!).

X
Amazing customer service. Was always there when needed help or advice. Would definitely use these guys to rent again. No hidden fees. Jack Barnett was excellent. Thank you :)
There really great friendly very helpful great any questions was answered great customer service from Jack Barnett he was fab thanks again
I great customer service friendly
The overall process was pretty simple and cheap! Processing an application is easy and Jack is happy to assist you in completing the application.
Monday we presented Rent North with a great task! Find us a house and get us the keys by Fri/Sat! Wow what can we say! The stops were well and truely pulled out! Amazing service, speed, and dedication to the challenge!
Jack was amazing and so on the ball! Can’t wait to have the keys this weekend!
1st class service - totally overwhelmed. Thank you so much
Very friendly and efficient. Have been extremely helpful and prompt in responding to enquiries.
Very helpful and always try there best. I can't wait to settle in to my new home.
Straight forward to deal with, helpful and accommodating.
Have had a fantastic exeprience so far with rent north east. They are promot with emails and telephone calls. Staff are friendly and will try their best to help each situation during the application process,which was very handy due to living in Cambridgeshire and relocating to the NorthEast. Claire and Jack have been great.
I am looking forward to moving into my new home and having rent northeast as my agent.
Good communication and pleasant staff
Very helpful when ringing up for help with forms and also when viewing property
I have been with rent northeast since February and believe me when i say i highly recommend them if you are wanting to private rent. Jack and the team always make us feel welcome when we pop into the office and make time to have conversation and a cuppa. I recently had an issue with my boiler and raised the concern on their app arthur (which is easy accessible) and within the space of 2 hours the contractor had been and gone, again even the contractors that work for them provide the same high standard service as rent north east. After all these years of private renting i'm so glad we came across this company!!! 5 stars all round
Good, thorough service, very helpful customer service!
Worst place I've ever moved in. Waiting three years with no elec or heat or hot water and mild and damp in most rooms and now my baby has breathing problems from fungus spores I'm the lungs that will be with him for the rest of his like. It's not the company as much as the ls land lord. That won't even give me his contact number(the agency need his permission)but they didn't ask my permission to hand my number out to several ppl and busines. Steer clear or do a lot of research,,and don't believe a word your told.
Claire was great with advice thankful so much.
Rent North East is rated 4.65 based on 104 reviews