Rent North East Reviews

01913037778

accounts@rentnortheast.co.uk

412, Aidan House BusinessCenter,

Tell us how Rent North East made you happy
Worst place I've ever moved in. Waiting three years with no elec or heat or hot water and mild and damp in most rooms and now my baby has breathing problems from fungus spores I'm the lungs that will be with him for the rest of his like. It's not the company as much as the ls land lord. That won't even give me his contact number(the agency need his permission)but they didn't ask my permission to hand my number out to several ppl and busines. Steer clear or do a lot of research,,and don't believe a word your told.
Made my original viewing on a flat then they changed it last minute (I was already on my way) to a time that wasn't convenient to me. But they told me it HAD to be then, so I rearranged my plans to get there. When I arrived for the rearranged viewing, no one showed up. I had to phone them and then they made me stand for 45 minutes in the pouring rain while they got there, and was then rushed around the place. Then when I said I'd take the flat they rang me at 9:30pm asking for the admin fees straight away. They tried to charge me £100 over the advertised fee and I had to argue it with them. Then they told me I didn't need a guarantor on the flat, and I agreed to pay a bond, then they told me actually I DID need one so I had to convince someone to help me out with it (not easy, very stressful). Then when they sent me my tenancy agreement to sign, all the details were wrong in it. When I queried it they again tried to charge me money I didn't owe them. Then they sent me texts at 5am on a Sunday morning asking for money I didn't owe them. I've been dealing with them for nearly two months and in that time they've not got a single thing right. Massively unimpressed. I'm glad I hadn't signed anything and could back out of the deal.
Hi Kathryn, Thank you for taking the time to review the service that you received from us. We are so sorry! As you have pointed out, a series of mistakes occurred during the tenancy application process. Renting a new home should be an exciting experience, but for you it has been stressful and frustrating. We have implemented the following changes to our procedures to try to ensure that these issues do not occur again: Changes made to viewing calendar system to ensure better synchronizations (this was implemented further to your viewing, and has been very successful for over 130 viewings to date.) Pre agreement terms now signed by tenant and landlord prior to application being processed to avoid any confusion and miscommunication. We usually provide a great service, but we seem to have failed this time. We are so sorry about that, and await your email as discussed this morning to arrange your refund. At Rent North East, we pride ourselves in our honest and open attitude, and in our constant striving to improve our services. We think that we have addressed all the issues that you have raised, but please let us know if you feel that we have more work to do. Best wishes, Jack Rent North East
Rent North East is rated 4.67 based on 107 reviews