Repair World Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Repair World

tesinthomas33@gmail.com

Tell us how Repair World made you happy

"The service was good, fast and Less messy"
Are you Repair World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The engineer explained everything in lay men terms and sorted the problem in no time."
Thank you for taking the time to provide your 5* Review.

We evaluate all customer feedback to ensure we remain focused on the delivery of a first class service.

Reviews provide us with a valuable source of information & we use the feedback we are given to continue to improve the service we provide to all of our Customers, so we thank you for the feedback you have provided.
Kind Regards,
Repair World
"I'm very happy with the service provided. They were efficient, sorted the problem straight away, explained what had gone wrong and showed me the faulty part, very prompt,, and polite. Highly recommended. Will be my first port of call if need arises again. Thank you all concerned."
"Experienced staff with all requisite materials and conveniently at home, what else is required."
"Very efficiently done repair and nice guy who came. He did come a week earlier than he was booked for but no complaints there!"
"Fast efficient service knowledgeable service repairman."
"Schedule time, service and on call support in case of any issue. Remarkable quick response."
"An excellent and skilled service. Whenever opportunity there, I will. Use her services again."
"Really good service. Had to order parts but still fixed within a couple of days. Was kept informed all the way throughout. Engineer was friendly respectful and efficient. Would use this service again"
"Prompt, polite and on time. All fixed perfectly Nice and tidy"
"Contacted RepairWorld to install a replacement integrated Washing Machine. Found the whole process easy to complete. Engineer arrived on specified date, removed existing unit and fitted replacement. Friendly and efficient service."
"Repair World has made me happy..... It is the best service center I have visited ever. It has the best and organized staffs and technologies in Delhi... It's just speechless....."
"Repair World has made me happy..... It's the best service center that I have visited. Repair World has a well organized staffs and technologies.. it's just speechless."
"Polite, helpful, knowledgeable, prompt service from call centre to home visit. Could not fault them. Pricey, maybe, but given the somewhat obscure brand my cooler is there wasn't a lot of choice in the market anyway, and I feel that it was money well spent for the service received. Would recommend without hesitation."
"The service was prompt and excellent. In fact a 5 star"
Repair World is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews