Rieker Shoes Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Rieker Shoes

How would you rate Rieker Shoes?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
They fit like a glove, even with my bunions, so my feet are so happy!!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rieker Shoes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They fit like a glove, even with my bunions, so my feet are so happy!!"
Dr. Jackie Turton
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a pair of Rieker shoes (Odyssey) in late Nov. 2017. I wore them twice, in dry weather, & was delighted with them - they were light to wear & extremely comfortable. I wore them for the third time in January 2018. Light rain was falling, & the pavement was damp. I walked a distance of no more than 200 yards & my feet were wet through. I immediately returned them to the shop (Clinkards) from which they were purchased. I was refused a refund, but the manager agreed to contact Rieker to ask if your company would reimburse me. You declined to do so, your response being that the shoes were not faulty. The shoes leak through stitching around the sole which cannot be seen from above. To all appearances this item of footwear is an outdoor town shoe of the type worn in autumn & winter (as Clinkards conceded). While I do not expect a town shoe to be technically waterproof (that is something I expect in walking boots), I do expect it to be water resistant, & if it is not, I would expect there to be a clear indication that it should not be worn outdoors if there is any risk whatsoever of rain. If this shoe is not technically faulty, it is certainly not fit for purpose."
"I bought a pair of fur lined knee high boots l have worn them 5 times and all the tops are peeling of l bought them from the rieker shop which is now closed so couldn't take them back l wrote to the customer service to complain about them only to get a reply back telling me they didn't what to know some customer service! Won't even look at reiker footwear again also making sure my friends don't get any of there substandard footwear which is not fit for purpose."
"Went along to my local Rieker store for their Autumn/Winter season launch. Bought 3 pairs of leather boots which are lovely and comfortable and were very competitively priced. Great atmosphere, discounts and free cakes too."
"Their shoes are good quality, attractive to look at and well fitting. The staff at my local store are beyond helpful and always pleasant. I use this outlet a lot and will continue to do so."
"So comfy and very light to wear"
Rieker Shoes is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews