Rieker Shoes Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Rieker Shoes?

Tell us how Rieker Shoes made you happy

"I have a similar problem to Anna S. After wearing a pair of Rieker boots sparingly for 4 months, the leather in the upper portion stared to flake off. On top of this, the leather on the top portion of the R boot has cracked in several places. I emailed Rieker and did not even hear back from them! I will never buy a Rieker product again!"
Posted 58 minutes ago
Are you Rieker Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a pair of high boots just over a year ago. They were stored for the summer and when I brought them out the upper portion flaked off. I wore these only 4 times. Sole and lower look brand new. I contacted Rieker Canada and they agreed it was a huge defect in the product and to take them back to the store with a receipt and they should replace or give me a credit. I don’t bother to keep receipt after I’ve worn something. I now have a $200 pair of boots that look like an extreme case of dandruff! Finding a Rieker representative that is willing to help seems to be useless. I’ve bought Rieker previously and up to now have liked the product. Never again with customer service like this"
"I purchased an 80Euro shoe when I arrived in Slovenia last November and wore it several times, it was really comfortable shoe. Just few weeks passed I noticed shoe is peeling off, a part of the under sole was also removed.. I told Rieker's customer service about my concern and they do not respond with clear answers. STAY AWAY from RIEKER and do not buy.. IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY"
"Bought a pair of men's boots, very comfortable and look good."
"I love rieker boots. yes they all are not fit for wet weather but I have bought 3 different pairs now and my husband has as well. They are so comfy and we think great value. I get many comments when I wear my rieker boots. If you want boots for wet weather get some proper walking boots or wellies! Just a shame their shoes are so old fashioned!"
"I have two pairs of Rieker boots which I absolutely love, until that is, my left foot was getting wet - a split in the sole. This happened in both pairs of boots. Because the uppers were perfect I took them to a cobbler who told me the shank (metal piece which runs under the sole) was too long and wasn't needed anyway! I paid to have both pairs repaired at a cost of £24. However, I was told that this could happen again. I am very disappointed as I have always purchased Rieker but at a cost of £80 new I will look elsewhere for suitable boots in the future. Compensation would be good! ."
"Very disappointed that these boots didn't last. I loved them, saved up for them, bought them and only got a season out of them. They leaked. The finish on the toes peeled off. I am sooooooo disappointed to have had to throw them away because the lining and uppers were in great, but no shoe repair service could fix them; I took them to a few, and I had to toss them. The shoe repair guy said "they're jus cheap boots..." Not happy."
"Paid €62 for shoes that leak! Shoes should not leak. Very disappointed 😞"
"I bought the pair of winter boots, it was not cheap, and I'm very disappointed, I wore it just several times and I saw that shoes leak. I will not be buying Rieker shoes again."
"I bought a pair of women’s boots and wore them twice. I noticed that the second time I wore them that the inside of the shoe felt funny (like something had come loose) within the sole of the shoe and it started squeaking when I would take a step. Also the black sole was streaking up any floor that I would walk on. The sole was literally scraping off of the shoe and leaving little clumps of cheap rubber all over my floors. I would not recommend the Rieker brand based on these two things. These are NOT cheap shoes and I expected much more out of these shoes."
"Bought a pair of Rieker faux fur lined ankle lace up fall/winter boots last year and the left one now leaks if any rain at all. Two years prior I bought a pair of faux fur line Remonte winter boots and now this year both leak completely so that you will have wet socks. Just realized this year that Rieker owns Remonte. Purchased both pairs at Walking on a Cloud in Toronto, quality store which should stop selling these low quality brands."
"A couple of years ago I purchased a pair of Rieker shoes. Very comfortable, but socks were soaked if I word them out in the wet. I couldn't see any splits. I recently bought another pair, big mistake - they also leak, even though I can't see any defects in the sole. I will not be buying Rieker shoes again."
"DISAPPOINTED! I love Reiker shoes...boots....sandals. I have been buying them for years. I bought a pair of boots on 5/11/18. Cost £52. I only started wearing them about 2 weeks ago. Ihave worn them a handful of times BUT every time it rains my feet are soaked! Even with the smallest amount of rain...i am not talking puddles here my feet are sodden. I took them back to the shop today only to be told Reiker will not accept responsibility as they do no advertise boots as waterproof. WHAT???!! What are boots for if not to keep our feet warm and dry???? Disapointed in Reiker does not begin to express my feelings."
"Incredibly disappointed. I had purchased knee-high fleece-lined boots several years ago, have been put away in the box and i recently decided to start wearing them again, even purchased some things specifically to wear with these boots that i have worn prob 6 times total. The surface has peeled away in approx 15 spots, obv not repairable, they honestly now look like something purchased from a discount shop, not $120 boots. I now realize they're not leather, just some type of leather-looking plastic coating stretched over the base. That's fine, but it should adhere correctly .... and it happened to another pair of suede-looking boots I have of theirs. Luckily my leather boots are holding up well but i invest a lot in quality shoes as I'm on my feet all day and feel terribly cheated by this experience. I can recommend all solid-leather boots but avoid any of their other products."
"Purchased a pair of Rieker winter shoes on the 19th November 2018 wore them for the first time when shopping today (the 27th November 2018). While shopping it started to rain and within 5 minutes both my feet were wet through. I went into the shop where I purchased them and was told they are not intended to keep feet dry! What? No refund or anything else offered. I paid £60 for a pair of shoes that are not fit for purpose."
"After wearing Rieker ankle boots for less than 3 months the sole of one split. Took them to be resolved at cobblers which has not worked. Told Rieker shoes/boots aren’t designed to be repaired. Contacted Rieker to be told ‘We can confirm that the soles are manufactured in such a way as to be as light and flexible as possible. This design can mean that mending/repairs is not always possible as you cannot nail/glue to the sole’. For light and flexible read cheap and shoddy. Incredible that in this day and age a manufacturer is designing a product which is not fit for purpose."
"Bought a pair of walking shoes on Wednesday 7 November and wore them for the first time on Friday 9 November. Very comfortable walking in town but then it rained and after a while I realised I had one wet foot. Phoned the shop where I bought them and was told they are not waterproof and needed to purchase a spray waterproofer. Shoes cost £57 spray £12.95. When you buy walking shoes in November you don't expect to get wet feet. Very disappointed."
"Bought a pair of Reiker women's tall Greece Schwartz boots for $150 from walking on a cloud. Wore them for only 4 months and they started ripping along the seam at the sole. Walking on a cloud would not do a thing to compensate me. Sent two emails to Reiker hoping they would stand behind their product and they didn't even answer me. Purchased another pair of boots from Walking on a cloud by Remonte for $200 only to find out after that they are made by Reiker as well. Argh!!! $350 down the drain as I wait for these to fall apart."
"Mens boots bought Sept 2017 but only worn for 6months not for work just as and when . The heels fell apart returned them to shop would offer replacement only offer 20percent off new pair not good enough."
"I-am propus sotiei o pereche de ghete Rieker(Ghete casual dama Rieker negru 339,99 lei), pentru ca pana acuma am fost foarte multumiti, cumparand aproximativ 10 perechi de la aceasta firma. Ghinionul, sau posibil sa fi scazut calitatea datorita succesului in vanzari, m-a facut sa primesc o pereche care m-a dezamagit din punct de vedere al calitatii. Lipitura itre talpa si material cu mici scapari, cusatura de pe fata ghetei drepte stramba (cea care da aspectul), materialul de pe gheata dreapta de calitate mai slaba( pielea intoarsa tunsa mai badaran), iar in interior, blana de pe talpa pusa in sensuri opuse astfel ca in cizma dreapta cand itroduci piciorul, blana face trpte, iar in cea stanga, cand scoti piciorul face niste trepte care apoi sub greutatea piciorului probabil se aseaza. Nu e la nivelul la care m-am asteptat, iar pretul nu e chiar mic. Mi-a stricat ziua. Am vrut sa-mi comand si eu ,dar m-am razgandit."
Rieker Shoes is rated 2.19 based on 37 reviews