RTG Automotive Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend RTG Automotive

Tell us how RTG Automotive made you happy

Telephone
"I live in NZ and ordered NRF Condenser 350214. This was confirmed but I received NRF35793 which will not fit. No reply from Company through Ebay. It will cost as much to send back from NZ as the part cost. Very unhappy"
Are you RTG Automotive? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The biggest RUBBISH COMPANY probably in UK.They are thieves.They tried to rob me.They took my money for an item but never dispatched it.I did contact them by the phone but they start bullying me and than hanged the phone.I made on the same day around 30 calls but they never answered.So people please stay away from them as next could be you!!! There is plenty of honest sellers on internet so i would recommend from experience i suffered no any deal with them. Horrible attitude! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!"
"reasonable prices and world wide shipping."
"Right Product delivered as promised .An exact fit."
RTG Automotive is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews