Sable International Reviews

Based on 1,643 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Sable International Reviews

About Sable International:

We are experts in helping small to medium-sized businesses, private individuals and clients with international interests. These clients are often global citizens with family, offices, suppliers, clients, property or wealth overseas.

Sable International is the parent company of 1st Contact. Over the last few years we have been merging the 1st Contact brand into Sable International. You'll still get that same great service, just under a new name.

Our clients are at the heart of our business. First-hand referrals are our major source for growth in each sector. We realise that all of our clients are unique in terms of both their current circumstances and their future plans and we pride ourselves on thinking differently to tailor solutions that help.

If you are looking for a smart, approachable addition to your team, we’re always here and we look forward to working with you.

+44 (0) 207 759 7550

Tell us how Sable International made you happy
Service is exceptional. Been for 6 years now. Friendly and effient. What a pleasure Maricha Marsus
Very good service thank you
Excellent professional service. I am a carer in the UK, I live in, and for the past TEN years I've had the best telephone service ever. The Sable team is amazing. Thank you x 100!!!
Gary Davies and his team are exceptional with their knowledge and service.My husband and I found Gary to be highly competent and the transaction was completed smoothly with no hiccups.I felt that we were in good hands and trusted Gary’s ability 1000 percent.I would highly recommend his services and will be using him in the future!
Gary Davies and his team are exceptionally professional and efficient. They helped me very quicklywith an overseas transaction that two other large financial institutions were not able to get right after months of battling and frustration. I cannot reccomend them more highly.
Transferred money for me to purchase property overseas They are so professional and it was a pleasure dealing with them
Great professional service
No delay in transferring monies. I've been using them for over 15 years. The service has been consistently great. Thanks
Quick, efficient and professional service.
Helpful, timely, good rates, smooth from start to finish. Peace of mind is important to me and I trust Sable to deliver, they do. They are always able to offer solutions to needs. Thank you all.
Great personal service with excellent advice leading up to my house purchase, enabling good decisions to be made. Last minute changes, requirements from me were dealt with incredibly efficiently and no question or request was too much. Thank you
Very helpful efficient service from Bill and his team to secure my first mortgage. Will use him again in the future!
I am just starting the process if applying for UK Ancestral Visa so cannot yet comment on that process BUT upto this point, dealing with Sable and their lovely staff, doing the full trace to find out what rights I have for the UK has been impeccable 😀 So far have had full support and look forward to giving further positive feedback once my Ancestral Visa has been completed
A very simple and efficient service. I’ve used it to bring currency into the UK and send payments abroad. Whenever I’ve used it,the rates have been substantially better than offered by my bank. I will continue to use them for all my transfers.
Did not listen to my original verbal description (1st Feb) of what I needed assistance with, nor my original email (1st Feb). Sent additional information, as requested. Response today (5th Feb) was that "it does not meet our requirements". Very derogatory choice of words I feel. And I would not use the services of someone who cannot read the initial email anyway!
Dear Megan, We do apologise for the manner in which we responded. Thank you for your time on the phone with me since this response and upon further enquiries we have established two possible scenarios. As mentioned, due to your circumstances and the requirement that your provider may not pay a third party, the solutions are complex, but we will work with you to implement one of the two solutions we have identified. I appreciate your understanding. Tim Powell, Director, Sable International Forex.
I found your immigration staff member Lisa to be most helpful and supportive I have just started the process of obtaining a British passport and look forward to future engagement with my Case Manager
Always good service and friendly efficient staff. Thank you..Jill
Sent me a potted version of what copied from the SARS website. Clearly did not read my email that spelled out exactly my situation and request and then sends me a form that asks for the information I sent in my inquiry email. Not recommended !!!!!!
Very efficient, thank you
Christine assisted where possible and our case was complicated and we were depandant on home affairs a lot
Hi Gert, Thank you for providing feedback on our services, we love feedback even when it is negative. Firstly I am sorry to hear that you did not find value in our service, we will take any learnings from your feedback and hopefully work towards no one else feeling the way you do. I would like to say that the word scam is a relatively strong term considering we have been open about the service we offer and what it entails. We do understand your frustration with the process of collecting documents to prove your family links, and while we facilitate the preparation and submission of applications on our client’s behalf, we have always stated that the onus is on the client to source the required documentation from Home Affairs once we have issued you with a personalized document checklist, and that you would need to submit your final application in person at the Embassy to have your biometric details captured.   Your application had an added layer of complexity that the Embassy could not navigate without the need for a Determination of Citizenship to be done. Unfortunately, that decision is made entirely at their discretion and is not a process we could have circumvented. We do value your feedback and acknowledge that there are areas of our service that could have been improved upon in your case. As a gesture of our sincerity, we will be contacting you to arrange a full refund of the fee paid to us in respect of your passport application.
Sable International is rated 4.8 based on 1,643 reviews