Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Safewill makes writing a will so so easy. There were prompts along the way as well as someone to message if I needed it.
Once I had completed filling out the different parts, it was sent off to legals to be reviewed.
I am looking forward to receiving my will via email. Thank you so much.
Thank you Mary for your very kind words. We're so glad that we could help you tick it off the list, and make it easy to do so πŸ‘
Super easy to create, great team to work with. Ask for Pascal, who made it such a breeze! Very good model for helping people create wills without having to engage exxy lawyers for simple execution at reasonable prices. Already recommending to all my friends !
Very easy to use, and quick and thoughtful responses to my queries. Thank you!
Thank you, Jessica, so glad you found the Safewill easy and helpful :)
Easy to use
Easy and straightforward to use and reasonably priced
Thanks for the review. Glad you found the process easy to complete!
Really easy and straight forward. Will be doing my husbands as well soon through Safewill.
So glad we can help both you and your husband, Katie πŸ‘
I couldn’t get over how easy this was to fill out. It literally prompts you every step of the way.
Love hearing that Mandy ❀️
Extremely easy to navigate. Been putting this off for ages. Adam and his team have a product that should appeal to everyone. They speak English not gibberish.
Thank you Samantha for your very kind words. We're so glad that we could help you tick it off the list, and make it easy to do so πŸ‘
Quick and easy... something we've been meaning to do for ages and Safewill made it all happen in a few minutes. You can update at anytime so we got the basics done and it has made us think about what additional things we want in our Wills which we will add later.
Thanks for the review Neil. So glad you'll be taking advantage of our unlimited updates!
Easy as process. They were super helpful and responded via chat straight away. Would definatley recommend them to everyone
Thrilled that our team were able to help you. Thanks for the recommendation
easy to use
Great to hear Anita. Thank you 😊
Easy and quick with good customer support
Glad our support team were able to help you Bridget 😊
Super easy, just filled out my details and everything was done for me.
Great to hear you found the process easy. Thanks for the review Lauren 😊
Very easy to follow the steps (plain English) and having someone on line to ask questions at the same time completing the information was really helpful. This is something we have put off for years and we are so pleased now its done! Great service!
Plain English is what we like best! So glad we could help you tick it off the list Vicki
Very easy to complete & I feel peace of mind knowing it’s done and my kids will be looked after.
Thrilled we could give you that peace of mind Nikki πŸ™Œ
Made it easy to do something I have been putting off for years.
Thanks for the review Zed πŸ‘
I've always put off writing my will. It's so much easier to type it online and my husband and I even had a laugh as we were doing it. It didn't feel like a chore at all.
We love that we could make this a joyful experience for you and your husband. Thanks for sharing ❀️
Very easy to follow having someone on line to ask questions at the same time completeing the information was very useful and more importantly very helpful.
And the discount for my partners will was a bonus
So glad our team could help you through the process Dianne!
They are really good
Thanks Heath, appreciate the review πŸ‘
Fast and easy to do.
Great to hear you found the process quick and easy, Trent 😊
Safewill is rated 4.93 based on 649 reviews