Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Great site for creating your will, easy to follow wizard to ensure that you don't miss anything. No complaints does exactly what it wanted it should and has online chat support for questions. Would definitely recommend to others.
Wow. Was contemplating for ages to do a will. Finally placed one with Safewill. So easy to do online and loved the 50% off aswell.
Happy with the experience. Safewill was intuitive and easy to complete. They were prompt with help readily available if I needed it. I would highly recommend.
Super easy to use from start to finish, and great support when needed. Very affordable for a good quality product. Highly recommend!
It was overall a great experience in completing my will online, step by step and easy to do and the cost very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Safewill to anyone I know.
This was an easy to use system with good support. Would recommend to others
It was quick and easy to do. It was easy to ask questions with the live chat which gave you a quick response.
So easy to use. Something I’ve put off for so long and I just completed the whole thing in 15 mins whilst watching TV and relaxing on the sofa. Easy peasy!
The Safewill website is so easy to navigate. Everything is explained fully. Absolute value for money
Was quick easy steps (Questions) with not too much complications, The will was provided quickly and with alot of details made up of the easy questions provided. Had been putting it off for along time trying to get my head around it and Safewill made it a breeze, Thank you Safewill i feel relaxed now.
It was so quick and easy to do our wills with safe will, they have a live chat which we used to ask any questions with very quick responses, this made the whole process even easier. The price was amazing compared to going to a lawyer to have it done for you when it’s just as easy to do it yourself. I have already recommended safe will to do many of our friends.
Easy to navigate and create.
Great to hear you had a seamless experience with us, Shavani. Thanks for your review!
Highly recommend to anyone, very professional and efficient service
Thank you for your review, Carol. It was lovely assisting you and Paul, and congrats on submitting your Will!
Easy to use, walked me through the process, and helped me do the 'Impossible Task' I've been putting off for several years.
We're so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us. Thank you for your review!
The staff are so quick to respond and are so helpful. I have recommended Safewill to family and friends.
Thank you so much for your review, Jodie. We're always here to assist!
SafeWill was very user friendly, straightforward and simple. I completed it lying in bed with my precious baby safeguarding his future should the worst happen. This service made a daunting difficult task easy and achievable
That's one of the many reasons why we're here, Sarra. Great to hear you were able to safeguard your life's work and protect your loved ones on our platform!
This system is super easy, and fast. I had no issues whatsoever in completing my will, with my wishes all catered for. Great value for money too!
We love reviews like yours, Linda. Thank you for your kind review, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance.
Great site, very easy to apply & great result, thankyou
Great to hear you found Safewill easy to navigate, David. We appreciate your kind review!
Quick to do if you know what you want. Chat room response slow. And now, on with life.
Helen, we're glad we were able to assist you with writing your Will. Thanks for your review.
Good product for a basic will, but needs real people involved sooner rather than auto responses.
Thanks for the review, Sabine! We have a wonderful customer service team always available to assist, and are glad we were able to give you a hand in completing your Will.
Safewill is rated 4.90 based on 865 reviews