Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Thank you for the prompt to finally eat the frog and do a will. One of those dreaded task that's always fallen off my list. Safewill made it really easy, well explained and affordable. I expect updating it in the future to be just as easy.
Quick and easy :)
Easy and straight forward. Plenty of discount codes to make it affordable, also for my partner.
Very easy step by step guides Excellent price Quick returns
Using Safewill was an easy straight forward process. It was very helpful having live chat to guide me through. It gives me great piece of mind knowing my will is registered with Safewill.
Quick and easy!
quick and easy. made a task that I've been putting off for ages a breeze.
Was easy to do, very clear.
Thanks, James :) Happy we could help you tick this one off the to-do list!
I was terrified to make a will in case I got it all wrong but Safewill took all the stress out of it by explaining each step in language that I could understand. The price is very reasonable compared to others I considered.
Wow! Thank you so much, Fiona, this review makes us so happy. Our goal as a company is to provide an easy and affordable way to provide Australian people with a document they are entitled to. Glad you have ticked this off your to-do list!
Easy to use and always search for discount coupons. You can find 50% off coupons
Great to hear that you are making use out of our Mother's Day Sale, Anish! Thank you for your review.
Very logical progression through the process online; efficient and well priced.
We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform, Adrian. Thanks for your review!
Helped tick my Will off my list in 15 minutes when it had literally been there for years. Thank you.
Thanks so much for your review, Olivia. So pleased we could help you finally complete your Will :)
Safewill provided a high quality product at a competitive price, giving me peace of mind. Their ongoing support, customer service and turn around times have been impressive. I communicated with their team via live chat, phone and email. I highly recommend this product.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Meagan :)
Simple and easy. Low price and hassle free.
Thank you for your review Madhuri :) Glad we could provide you with a hassle-free Will writing platform.
Easy to complete and help on hand if needed. Covered off on everything I needed.
Thank you for your review, Astra :) So glad we could help you to complete your Will.
Safewill could not have been easier with good efficient communications so far.
That is awesome, Michael! Thank you for this review :) So happy we could help.
Simple and easy to do, with help at all times along the way should you need it. It is also useful to be able to review my "Will" at anytime, and if needed, I can re-access or change it which gives me a greater sense of peace. As well the cost is amazingly reasonable. Also great value all round.
Thanks, Wil! We are pleased that we could support you in completing your Will with our platform :) The team is always here to help if ever you need it.
Very good service and a very good product
Thank you, Shelley :) We are so pleased to know you were pleased with our service.
The guided questions made this very easy to use. I've been putting this off for many years but safewill finally got me to get it done. Thank you.
Thank you, Hendra! So glad we could help you finally tick this one off your to-do list :)
So easy. So fast. And so good to have the continuing support and peace of mind.
Thanks, David. We are always here to support if you ever need :)
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 744 reviews