Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Customer service was excellent, had a positive experience.
Thanks so much for the review. So pleased to hear you had a great experience with us!
It is reassuring to know I have a plan in place that protects my children. Being able to take care of my fur babies is something I never considered, but thanks to Safewill, they are taken care of too.
Thanks Robyn - glad we could help you protect your loved ones!
Great process, good helpline. Good for people in need of a simple will. I am not sure if it would be sufficient for more complicated situations. Very important that a lawyer has a look at it before it get's sent.
Thank you for your review. We're so glad you were happy with our platform 👍
Tali was great , thanks
Thanks Sheron, we're so glad we could help you with your Will
Safewill was easy to use. It guided me through the will writing process and I feel very confident and secure in my will now.
We're so glad to hear you're happy with your Will. It's a great feeling to get it done!
Amazing service - I can’t believe that I could write my will so cheaply and easily. Definitely recommend for affordable peace of mind
So glad to hear that Steven. Thanks for the review!
Sooo easy and the best customer service on live chat while doing it, thanks tali!
Thanks so much for your kind words Heather. I'm glad we could help!
These guys made something I thought would be a long and daunting process so quick and easy... and it was super affordable too. Would highly recommend to other parents out there
Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you liked the platform!
easy way to write my will. Reliable, affordable and i completed the entire process in 20 minutes. Very helpful customer support team too.
We're so glad you found it so easy to use!
I thought that making a will would be a difficult process. Safewill however have actually made it really easy to complete. Throughout the process there is online help and it is totally stress free. Considering that the Safewill is vetted by a lawyer, the price is surprisingly cheap for a legal will.
Thanks Gary. We're so glad we could make is easy for you to complete this important task!
Very easy to use and a huge cost saver
We're glad you liked the platform
Safewill was super quick, easy and very affordable - way better than I expected the process to be. So relieved to finally have it done
Thanks Jess - it's a great feeling to finally get it done!
A great relief to finally complete my Will – It was quick, easy, and more affordable than I expected
We're so glad we could help you tick it off the list 👍
Simple and straightforward process that has provided me and my family peace of mind.
Thanks Jordan - we love that feeling of being protected!
Tali from Safewill was great and very helpful ,very quick with responses and guidance, in the end it was easy and much better/easier than I expected it would be . Great service to community , especially to older age group like myself , as it can be done from comfort of our home .
Thanks so much for your kind words Zoran. We're so glad that we were able to help you get it done!
So easy and painless. Setting up my will with Safewill was as easy as booking a house on Airbnb. This is what it's all about!
Thanks Jim, we're glad you found it so easy to use
I didn’t expect to receive the level of service I did from an online platform, but the staff on the online chat were so professional and responded to my questions straight away. Would highly recommend
Thanks Claudia, our customer support team will be glad to hear it!
Excellent, such a straightforward process. The whole thing took less than 20 minutes. Would highly recommend
Thank you so much for the feedback Dylan!
Safewill ticks all the boxes in terms of price, ease of use and reliability. It was so quick and I feel confident knowing that it will be reviewed by a solicitor, so don’t I have to worry that I’ve made any mistakes. Perfect for anyone who is looking to get covered today
Thank you so much for your review - we're glad you liked the product
The whole process was so quick and easy. I had a couple of questions that the Safewill team were able to answer straight away. Also very reassuring that a solicitor has reviewed my Will. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to write their Will.
We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us Robyn
Safewill is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews