Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Super easy to deal with and a very detailed Will from asking a few key questions. I will be recommending them to all my family.
Posted 1 hour ago
I found the process simple and easy to follow. Also, immediate response to the status to processing of review. Cost well below average. Highly recommended!!!
Very straightforward and easy to use. Well priced and stress free.
Very easy to follow and an excellent return of documents. Thank you
It was easy to duplicate my will for my husband. Staff communicated quickly and effectively when I had questions and needed feedback.
Very easy to do and a long time coming, thanks for making it so easy!!
Very easy from start to finish. The step by step process makes it easy and the fact that the customer support team are there to help at every step of the way is nice to know. Good value for money too compared to alternatives.
I have been meaning to do this for years and haven’t bothered, I am awful with paperwork. The reason I finally did this was because Safewill made it so easy – I can now tick one very important thing off my list and have peace of mind that my child is protected when my time comes. The quickest easiest thing I have done,
so easy to use!
Simple process to follow. You are guided every step of the way. Partner discount is also good.
Very happy with how easy but comprehensive the process was . Quick turnaround. Accurate finished product with everything we wanted .
The process was simple yet covered everything and provides sense of mind it is done
Hard to know the outcome of this given I wont be around to find out! BUT, the creation process was very straight forward - I had a few uncertainties along the way and the online support was instant in each case and very helpful. Really happy Safewill have made something I've been procrastinating about a very painless and quick process. I now have peace of mind knowing my assets will go where I need them to.
Easy to use
The process was relatively easy and staff very helpful with a minor issue whilst completing the process. Well prices and good partner discount.
Price is very reasonable. It is rather easy to complete given my life is not that complicated Look forward to receiving the final copy
A couple of little hiccups along the way, but staff were quickly on the ball to assist an old bloke like me via chat. Many thanks to Elisha, and to Adam and others who kept prompting me to get my act together!
Very easy process that guides you through all main areas to be considered when making a will. Will is submitted for expert review and then you are able to download and sign in front of 2 witnesses. Alterations can be made at any time.
Very User Friendly & Professional. Perfect for the average person or family with simple assets.
Easy to use, great support and nothing extra. Such an important document in life shouldn't be overly difficult or expensive to complete for the average person; this is so easy you'd be foolish not to use it. Safewill is just what you need to get a will in place as one day we will all pass and not having a will makes your estate extremely difficult to settle for those you love and leave behind.
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 1,019 reviews