Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
It was simple and easy to do, the online help was tremendous.
I highly recommend safewill.
Efficient and affordable.
Thankyou.
I've avoided getting my will done for so many reasons until now. Great work making wills a sensibly simple process for the masses.
Thank you for the review, Luke. We are thrilled to hear that you were able to manage your affairs with us!
I found this whole will writing process to be quick and easy to understand with the step by step guide a great asset. The live chat worked a treat with instant replies. Thank you Safewill.
Rod, thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you found our platform easy to use!
I've been putting off doing my will for such along time, always saying i'll do it another day. I was thinking it would take forever to complete. Then I found SafeWill and i couldn't be happier. So quick and easy. I did have a couple of questions but the online help was immediate with the live chat. Thank you SafeWIll a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing my affairs are in order after i pass.
Jason, it was a pleasure assisting you to create your Will and manage your affairs. Thank you for your kind review, and please feel free to reach out if you need a hand with anything else!
So easy to complete and quick response.
Makes me wonder why I put it off for so long.
Thanks to the team
Chris, we are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform. Thanks for your review!
Very simple to use and understand! Now just have to get my Husband to use the discount and do his.
Excellent follow up also.
Hannah, we appreciate your kind review. Reach out whenever you need, we can help your husband with the process as well!
My Husband recently completed his will with Safewill and I received my generous discount to complete my will so I thought why not.
Very easy to use.
Thank you for your review, Lydia! We are so glad to hear that we were able to assist you and your husband in getting your affairs in order.
I came across this on my Facebook, and this is something I desperately needed to sort out. I found the whole process very easy to work through.
Thank you for your review, Steven! We are always here to help you with the Will-writing process.
Incredibly easy to understand and use. It guided me so quickly through the process, it was a dream to do.
Erin, thank you for your review. We are so thrilled to hear that we were able to assist you with the process!
Large bushfires around home scared me to get this sorted and after seeing how easy it was I was happy about the challenges I now faced. Thankyou safe will
Anthony, it is so great to read that we were able to put you at ease and provide peace of mind for your current circumstance. Thank you for the review!
This whole process was super easy and quick. The staff I spoke to on the phone were knowledgeable and helpful. Recommended to husband who so did his will and received 50% off. What great value.
It was a pleasure to assist you, Dianne. Thank you for your kind review!
Easy process and quick
Thank you, Graham. We think so too!
So much easier than I thought it would be! The forms were quick to complete and easy to understand. Thrilled to have ticked this task off the list thoroughly and affordably.
Thanks for your review, Elaine. We are so glad we were able to help you tick your Will off of your to-do list!
I have put off writing a will for years for fear it was going to be complicated and hard, but honestly the Safewill process couldn't be easier. Really clear and simple, and it only took ten minutes. I now have peace of mind which is a great feeling.
We're thrilled to hear we made Will-writing an easy and straightforward process for you, Mark! Thank you very much for the review.
So happy i found Safewill. I am 81 years old and found it a bit daunting to write a new will on line but your customer service came to my rescue and helped me finish by phone. That meant a lot to me. I cant get over how little it cost. So thank you so much. I have already started to recommend Safewill.
Stella, we are always here to guide you with the Will-writing process. Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear you found Safewill easy to use and affordable!
I had been putting off getting my will in place for such a long time. It was costly, time consuming and always a chore. Safewill is simple, cheap and incredibly user friendly. I'd highly recommend their services.
Thank you for your very kind review, Dean. We are glad we were able to help you tick your Will off your to-do list!
Found myself a groupon code voucher which I used for safewill. easy to fill out .
Thanks for your review, Carol. Great to hear you found our platform easy-to-use!
Well explained and easy to compile your will. Great personal service to help and guide you if you need it.
We are so glad we were able to help you manage your affairs, Tinet. Thank you for your review!
Hi all,

My experience with Safewill was nothing short of the exception service that you
Would expect.
Friendly, available & informative support the whole way through the process.
Having your own account in which you can log in & make changes truely gives control and peace of mind.
Mark, we are so thrilled to hear that you are happy with our platform. Thank you very much for your kind review, and please feel free to reach out if you need assistance with anything regarding your Will in the future!
Excellent process, very quick and easy with prompt/immediate online support. Highly recommend
Thank you for your review, Michael. Great to hear you are happy with our easy-to-use platform and service!
Safewill is rated 4.95 based on 359 reviews