Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Quick and easy to use! Reasonable price. Great customer service
Posted 1 hour ago
Great to hear you found our platform affordable and user-friendly, Karlie! Thanks for the review!
Posted 1 hour ago
Safewill have really nailed the user experience of writing a will online. The process is easy to follow and provides a chat function to ask for help if required at any stage. Really pleased to have discovered Safewill and I'll certainly be recommending them to family and friends. Don't delay get your will written today!
Thank you for your very kind review, Rob - we are so glad we were able to help you with the process of writing your Will with ease!
Posted 1 hour ago
Simple, fast and very straightforward! Also, priced very reasonably.
It's so great to hear that you are pleased with our platform, Tom. Thanks for the review!
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you safewill your product was easy to use an very efficient service an delivery within 48 hours I survived my surgery for cancer today but went into theatre with peace of mind knowing if I did not survive my affairs were in order
Once again thank you all
Regards
Mick Neale
Mick, we're thrilled to hear that the surgery went well, and are glad that we could give you some peace of mind heading into the theatre. Good luck with recovery and we'll be here to help as required! 💪🏼
Straightforward and clear steps to follow. Very easy to use.
Thank you so much Skye!
I'll add to the 99% of viewers to recommend Safewill.
Easy to read.
Easy to follow.
Easy to fill out.
Service was excellent and
Fair less expensive in enaging a lawyer!
5 star
Thank you.
Thanks so much Adam, we really appreciate the kind words!
Awesome to deal with, friendly staff and good value AAA+
Thank you so much Scott! 🚀
Very user friendly and great customer service!
Thank you Hannah! Glad we could help
A very easy online experience. I am yet to receive my copy to print out - but so far, so good!
Thanks so much Susan!
Safewill was really easy to fill out and understand. Very happy to get it done as have been putting it off for a long time.

Glad to have it done and something in place if something happens to us.
Thank you safewill for making it so easy.
Thank you so much for the kind review Shane!
Thank you for your help with the pop up screen which was extremely helpful for advice to help me write my will.
We're glad you found the live chat helpful Helen :)
THIs was so easy to follow and complete. I have been putting it off for a while but had I have known I would have done it much sooner. Thankyou for making such an important thing so easy!
Thanks Robyn for the lovely review. We're so glad you found the platform easy to use and could finally tick it of the list 🚀
Fantastic process - so simple and easy to use! Thank you for making me finally get this done :)
So great to hear it Carlie. Thanks for the review 😊
I found the process itself excellent in all respects. Fast response to any questions required and also inbuilt flexibility as to how the materials could be inputted by the customer.Any queries were answered promptly. The price was also very reasonable for what is a first class and user friendly product. In terms of customer service it is the best I have experienced to date for any service or product. Congrats to Safewill and their Team.
Thank you so much Simone, it was a pleasure helping you!
Tess was very helpful in assisting me to complete my will
Not a problem Paul, it was lovely chatting with you - we are always here to help!
Making a will was one of those long overdue tasks that I thought was going to be a long winded and expensive process. The Safewill application made it super easy. I can't believe it is finally done. Tick!
We are so happy that our platform was able to help you tick writing your Will off of your to-do list, Joanna! We greatly appreciate your review!
Very nice streamlined process that was very easy to follow.
Great to hear you found our platform easy to use, Sean! Thank you for your review!
It was super easy for me to follow the steps provided. The professionalism of the Safewill Team is outstanding. The affordability enabled me I to put my affairs in order & knowing, if my circumstances change, I can make amendments without the worry of further huge charges. Thank you Safewill.
Michael, we are so delighted to hear you found Safewill an affordable and easy solution for getting your affairs in order. Thank you very much for your kind review!
So easy to follow the simple step by step process and having Adam and the team available to assist with answering any queries along the way was outstanding . A very affordable option for us. Well done Safewill. Gives us peace of mind & if the need arises, we can update our wills by taking advantage of the very low cost annual subscription fee. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review, Judy! At Safewill, part of our mission is to ensure Wills are accessible and affordable to all, so we are glad we were able to assist you with the Will-writing process. Greatly appreciated!
Easy to complete your will and safewill are quick to answer any questions you might have.
We are always here to help, Vince - appreciate the review!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 280 reviews