Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
My husband and I are thrilled with this platform. Once he completed his will, I got mine 50% off! Thank u Safewill!
Thanks Lee. We're so glad we could help you and your husband with your Wills!
Honestly did not think writing my will would be this simple. Got a year free on unlimited changes, which is a huge plus. Great experience, thank you Safewill!
So glad you had a positive experience with us Jed 👍
Safewill made it very easy to complete my will and it's a great lower cost option for someone like me with very simple affairs. Also love that I could do it without having to go a see a solicitor.
Thanks so much for your review Fiona. Glad we could make it easy and affordable for you 👍
Safewill made the whole process of making a will so easy compared to seeing a solicitor..and much cheaper. I had all the help I needed simply by asking questions online and now updating my will will be so simple.
Thanks Kali. So our glad our team could help you 😊
Simplified the process dramatically at a great price. My needs are simple with a will & Safewill fit the bill precisely.
The added benefit of being able to make changes is of great value as one of my beneficiaries will soon be moving. Safewill makes updating these details easy.
Thank You for a great service & product.
Fantastic to hear you were happy with our platform. Thanks Scott!
I signed up because I got an email from The Cancer Council offering me a discounted offer, so I figured, why not?

Overall I think the service is good, a big plus being that it makes the whole process so simple, quick and easy. I had previously considered making a will but was put off by the amount of paperwork and the fact that I’d need to deal directly with a solicitor, which I’ve never done, so I was intimidated by the idea. Really, I just had no idea where to begin, whereas SafeWill made it clear and concise.

My main criticism is that SafeWill is a tad too vague when it comes to listing your assets and finances etc. There needs to be much more specific examples or a tutorial on what to list.

There are more and more modern services, such as Spaceship Voyager (Managed fund that lets you invest in the stock market), Raiz (Similar to Spaceship), Stake/Dabble (Buy shares) etc. Not to mention how equity crowd funding is a growing field.

Basically what I’m saying is that, there are heaps of ways people can invest, relatively small amounts of money. I haven’t even included traditional stuff such as Term Deposits, Superannuation, Bank Accounts, Physical Property etc.

I had to really stop and think about what I had. I don’t invest huge amounts, but I do invest small amounts across different things. The other, smaller, criticism I had was that I’ve submitted the will but I’m not sure what comes next. I recall reading that someone will look at it, then return it in a document that I have to sign and send back. However, I haven’t received any communication regarding that part yet. So I’m not really sure if my will is valid and confirmed or whether I’m still waiting.

To summarise, I think the service is solid overall and I think modernising the concept of a will, especially making it uncomplicated and more accessible to modern generations is brilliant. I just think it needs more clarity over what assists are, which ones you should list and a clearer confirmation process, perhaps a progress page so you can see what stage your will is at and what you need to do.
Thanks so much for your feedback David 😊
Easy and quick process to provide peace of mind.
Thanks for the review Sam 👍
Easy to use and a pleasure to deal with
Thanks for the review Geoff. So glad you enjoyed your experience with us
Pretty straight forward and easy to use. I'm so glad that it's done and now I can have peace of mind.
How good is that feeling of getting it done! Glad we could help you Trina
So easy to complete, price is great. I had a couple of questions and they were answered on chat straight away. Would definitely recommend to others.
Thanks for the review Charmaine. Fantastic to hear you had a great experience on our platform
nice and easy to do
not badly priced
some bits needed clarifying, but online chat wore happy to help
Thanks for the review Ashley. Glad our customer service team were able to help 👍
Found the process very easy. You also have 12months to make any further changes at no extra charge which gives me time to look over the will and assets to determine all is correct.
So great to hear that Bronwyn. The free updates is a fan favourite 😊
Good to get the will done with very little trouble.
Thanks for the review Christine 😊
It is very easy to do and good to be able to get help on the chat line.
Thanks Pat. Glad our customer service team were able to help you
Very easy to do and affordable, thanks Safewill.
Great to hear Sandra. Thanks for the review 😊
Great service, plain and simple, price is reasonable and gives peace of mind. Thanks.
Thanks for the review Mike! 👍
Way to do, value for money
Questions answered promptly
Thanks Robert!
Very easy to do
We're glad the process was easy Sarah! ✨
The team at Safewill made the task of doing a will so simple, easy & convenient. The online help with any questions was always straight away and so helpful. If I knew how easy Safewill made making a will, would have done it sooner. Coat effective. Professional. And quick service. The dog of my Will was returned in 24hours.
Thanks for such lovely feedback Sarah, we're thrilled we could make the process easy 🚀
Very helpful, patient and professional.
I was most impressed with their service, they were eager to assist and explain in detail all I queried, I had no problem with making amendments. It is simple and easy one online with their assistance. I didn’t have to wait for them to reply, it was instant. I highly recommend SafeWill.
It was a pleasure helping you Susannah! Thanks for the review
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 170 reviews