Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very easy process i would recommend Safewill to any one who wants to complete a will . Well priced and chat line is very efficient in relation to talking you through
Tess was very helpful when she called me to complete my will.
Creating my will was so easy and the staff were so ready to help. I was blown away. Thank you
Easy to use and comprehensive. I would definitely recommend them.
very user friendly format
Very easy to use , great value and convenient.
On our to do list for sometime.
Processing online was extremely easy.
Found live chat option very helpful.
Also received 50% off partners will

Thankyou
Easy to use, step by step instructions, helpful chat function and very quick to complete.
It was a simple step by step process that helped you think about your assets and how they would be distributed. The chat feature is also very good with immediate support and help. I thoroughly recommend this site and Will creation service.
The consultant Tess I was dealing with was lovely. She ran through everything clearly and the process was painless. Am so happy to have finally got this extremely important document done. Thank you!
Marilyn
Simple to follow and best of all the live chat was like having someone sitting beside me to ask questions as I went. Instantaneous replies and good advice. I feel like an extra field where you can add other details not covered by the template would be a good simple addition, but all good. Great way to get it done and all from the comfort of your own home!
Thanks to @willing_and_able on Instagram for the encouragement to get this done. You have done a great job
Quick and easy to use, plus the cost is exceptionally cheap compared to visiting a Solicitor.
Super helpful and very easy to deal with
Such a quick and easy way to get something done that we had on our list for years. Any questions where answered via chat or email quickly. Great customer service, I'm so glad we found this.
Easy process team on chat were very helpful thanks for your assistance
Very easy to do. All online! My partner got 50% off as well.
Really easy to do! Received 50% off for my partner and it was ready for me to sign and send back within 2 days!
I have just completed my online will submission and your website is 5 stars. So easy to complete! Great job!
Very easy to use and reasonably priced.
Thank you for your review, Gayle! We are thrilled to read that you found our platform easy to use and affordable.
Very good customer service. A very easy experience
Thank you for your review, Robyn. We are so glad you had a seamless experience using our platform!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 454 reviews