Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
So easy. Chat line was great. And wills were fast! My wife and I did our wills and submitted them on a Friday and got them back for signing the following Monday. Instructions all the way made it so easy. Recommended
That's amazing to hear, Steve. Thank you for your review!
So far it's been really easy to sort out my Will. Has made me feel a sense of relief that everything is in order when my time comes.
We're so happy to hear that, Jo! Thanks so much for your support.
Simple process, makes writing a will far less daunting than it seems.
We're so happy to hear that, thanks for choosing Safewill!
Easy to use online will kit. The instructions were clear and I understood what was required. I like the fact that the will is reviewed by a legal team before I sign off on it. I can now rest easy knowing my estate is in order.
Thanks for the review, Stef. Glad to hear that ☺️
Safewill is a great online platform that has made easy to write a will. I greatly appreciate the associated customer service that explained to me all inquires in relation to writing my will.
Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Safewill :) We are happy to be of assistance!
Quick and easy with great help via a chat link. Got my Will the next day. Very impressed with the service. I have put doing a Will off for years due to finding time to do one. Did it on the couch and it only took me 15 minutes to fill out the information. Highly recommend this service.
So glad to hear that, Lynn. Thank you for your support!
Superb customer service. T&C was very easy to comprehend. Refunds were processed within 1 minute after advising the company. Hassle free. Recommended!
Thanks for your support! We are happy to help :)
Whole process was very easy to complete and finished will was received quickly.
Safewill made it so easy. After years of putting it off, was confronted with the death of my daughter and decided I needed to get myself sorted. So glad to have ticked this off, and hope to not need it for a very long time.
Thanks for your support, Bill. We're so glad we were able to help! -Safewill Team
Easy and simple to do. Feel relieved that there is a whole year to adjust it for free if required or I have forgotten anything. I liked that the chat was there if required and a phone number always available if I needed. It was so easy that I didn't need any help. Also, really glad that a lawyer will be checking it. Thanks so much.
That is great to hear, Linda! We appreciate your support :) -Safewill Team
Was so quick and easy. The will is very well presented and we are really happy with it. Will definitely spread the word as it took so much stress out of it for us. thank you
I have put off writing a Will for some Years now. Like most of us we have been told that the only Best way was to use lawyers or solicitors in preparing Wills, Quite an expensive process for something that is actually quite easy and straight foward for MOST of us. I Totally endorse SAFEWILL as a very easy user friendly way to be confident that your wishes and Will are Legal. Fantastic communication and assistance at Every Step of what was actually a Great Experience.. Don't delay in writing your Own Will and longer. :)
Thank you for your kind words and support! We are so glad we were able to be of assistance :) -Safewill Team
Very easy to follow and most of all quick ! Thankyou
I put this off for years, finally got around to doing it in the comfort of my own home and did not have to mortgage the house to pay for it. I did it at my leisure and liked the fact you can call if you are unsure about anything and knowing you can make changes for a year at no extra cost.
Absolutely FANTASTIC service! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Safewill to anyone, especially first time will makers like myself. I cannot believe how EASY, quick, straightforward and also COMPREHENSIVE this service is! (It even includes pet guardianship.) Safewill is also so AFFORDABLE! (I know solicitors charge hundreds for the same thing.) And Safewill provides help via live chat, email or phone if you need any assistance. I wish I'd known this existed earlier, but I will be spreading the word! I couldn't be happier with my experience. Thanks so much, Safewill!
Thank you for your kind words, Helen. We are so glad to hear this, happy to help :) -Safewill Team
Easy, quick and straightforward. I wasn't able to customise the will as much as I wanted, but that's understandable given their business model. For most people it would be totally sufficient and presumably cheaper than seeing a solicitor.
Safewill is so easy to use and very inexpensive. I would recommend them to anyone!
Couldn't believe how easy it was to do my Will. Highly recommend
I would like to thank the operator that i spoke to over my mums will & say how helpful to somebody like me that had not done this kind of thing before. The operator was thorough & also had any discrepancies checked then advised me on procesing it. I will be returning to do me & my partners will in due course so thanks once again to you & the great staff at safewill .
So easy quick and convenient. Did my will at the airport before my flight.
Safewill is rated 4.90 based on 1,326 reviews