Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Easy to use
Thanks for the review, Dean!
Super quick and great service. I highly recommend Safewill
Thanks for your review, Brendan. We are so glad!
An excellent service at a great price. Relieved to have it done as I probably wouldn't have otherwise if it wasn't for Safewill. Very easy to use but maybe a bit over simplified in some sections which can make things a bit ambiguous in places - just needs a little extra info on some screens.
Thank you for your review and great feedback, Stephen! We are always a phone call away if you need further clarification and are so pleased you were able to manage your affairs using our platform.
This process was so very easy, helpful people at the other end of the computer should I have needed them, very satisfied
Thanks so much for your review, Robyn! so glad our team was able to support you in completing your online will.
Just so very easy and quick to do, and staff very helpful on line
Thanks Stephen, happy to help!
I was postponing arranging a will as was time consuming to see someone face to face and also expensive . Safewill was easy , good priced and I completed my will in just a few minutes .
Thanks for your review, Alireza. That's what we're here for - taking the cost and the hassle out of writing your Will!
Very simple and easy to complete and very competitively priced.
So glad you found us David :)
A easy and simple online application to my Will. Great customer service all the way through with a consultant helping answer your questions.
Thank you so much for your review Louise! Our consultation team are so glad to hear you were happy with your Safewill experience.
Simple, easy and takes the burden of making a will easy
Thank you, Sarah! We really appreciate your kind review :)
So easy to use & cheap compared to alternative services.
Thanks so much for your great review Ashok :)
I've been putting off making a will because it seemed too complicated and expensive. Safewill is quick, inexpensive and easy to use. I feel so much better knowing I finally have a will in place.
Hi Diane, Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad to hear you were happy with our service and that we were able to help you complete your Will!
Doing my will was super easy and all from my mobile phone. Like that it's easy to make changes to the will as our situation changes.
Thanks, Emil! So glad you found it easy to use our platform :)
I have been putting this off as I thought it was too complicated. Safewill made it a lot easier than expected. Thanks to UNICEF for the reference
Thank you, Jane!
We are so happy to hear we were able to help you tick this off your to-do list.
Thank you for making this easy to follow and fill out.
Thank you, Karyn! We're so glad that we could help you tick it off the list, and make it easy to do so 👍
Quick simple and easy to write. Mine is still under review so not sure on how easy it is to update.
Thanks so much for your review, Jingqi. Whenever you make a change to your Will, it will be reviewed by our team of legal advisors and you'll be notified when it is ready to print, sign and store. If you need a hand in doing so, please don't hesitate to reach out and we can have a chat about this process over the phone!
It was so easy to complete, can't believe I've put this off for so long.
Thank you so much for your review Emil!

Safewill, provides an easy to follow template.
I have peace of mind that my affairs are in order.
I can update details any time.
Great to hear you were able to create your Will simply and affordably on our platform, Nicola. Thank you for your very kind review!
I got offered a discount to use Safewill by the Bob Brown Foundation and ended up following up as my Will was out of date. I had not hear of them previously. I get sick of having to buy a new Will kit each time I want to change it, and think the on-line option is a winner. Hopefully the rest of the process will be a straightforward as the basic on-line Will completion was.
We're glad that you chose us, Helen. Reach out if you need a hand with anything and thank you for your review!
Very happy with the support provided and the efficiency.
We are always here to help, Melissa. Thank you for your review!
So helpful to have the Live Chat available. Excellent idea to be able to have my partner's will form populated ready for him to proceed after I had done the original filling in.
I found the Gift section the hardest to fill in as I had 15 beneficiaries with different amounts and I really needed better guidance before beginning the process. However I did appreciate the notes which followed most headings before one tackled them.
Such a great idea to encourage Charitable organisations within the Will.
Thanks so much for your review, Georgia. We are always a phone call away if you need further clarification and are so pleased that you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Safewill is rated 4.93 based on 651 reviews