Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
I have chatted with safewill advising them that Safewill wasn't catering for my needs. I need customised will and I didn't realised I still got billed last year. I only realised I'm subscribed when they sent me an invoice for renewal. Aargh.. Not doing phone calls in future. Not happy being charged last year without knowing.
Hi there, our subscription is optional and we can refund it for you if you let us know your details. I'll send you a private message so we can organise this for you.
The persistent dialogue box telling to talk to a computer. I couldnt get rid of it and it covered almost half the screen. I have tried to print the will but nothing happening. Very disappointed. frustration. looks like i dont have the information i put into your system.
Hi Susan, It was great to speak with you and we are so happy you were able to finish your Will and you are happy with the end result. Your feedback on our chat system has been taken on board and we are working to improve that experience. Thanks for sharing that feedback so we can work on it. Elisha - Head of Customer Care
Didn't get what we paid for can't download will not completed at all
I would like to see the will so I can print it out and I see nothing I’m not happy
I'm still waiting for my will!! I first heard about Safewill on A Current Affair where it was advertised as being for free up until the end of March 2021. So I acted on that offer as I had been planning to update my will. However, once I had typed all of my details into their program, it required me to pay $99 to complete my will. I paid the $99, even though it was advertise as for FREE. My money has been paid over to their account, however and I'm still waiting to receive my will! I have since received notification that I'm almost completed my will... I replied to that email, saying I had completed my will, and now I receive this review! ????
Hi Colleen, We are sorry to hear about this experience. It seems as though the problem has now been resolved and you were able to access your Will. A member of our team will be in touch today to ensure your needs are met and you are satisfied with your Will :)
The process itself is easy but they charged my mastercard twice and did not even bother to apologise for the error Not good business practice if you ask me. It’s just as well i checked my mastercard balance or this could have been a very expensive will
Safewill is rated 4.90 based on 1,345 reviews