Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Super easy so far - each step has assistance if needed and the team answer questions very promptly. I feel satisfied that I have done this now and very glad it was stress-free and cost efficient. I will be recommending this amongst my friends.
We are so glad you had a seamless experience using our platform to write your Will, Meagan. Thank you for your review!
I signed up because I got an email from The Cancer Council offering me a discounted offer, so I figured, why not?

Overall I think the service is good, a big plus being that it makes the whole process so simple, quick and easy. I had previously considered making a will but was put off by the amount of paperwork and the fact that I’d need to deal directly with a solicitor, which I’ve never done, so I was intimidated by the idea. Really, I just had no idea where to begin, whereas SafeWill made it clear and concise.

My main criticism is that SafeWill is a tad too vague when it comes to listing your assets and finances etc. There needs to be much more specific examples or a tutorial on what to list.

There are more and more modern services, such as Spaceship Voyager (Managed fund that lets you invest in the stock market), Raiz (Similar to Spaceship), Stake/Dabble (Buy shares) etc. Not to mention how equity crowd funding is a growing field.

Basically what I’m saying is that, there are heaps of ways people can invest, relatively small amounts of money. I haven’t even included traditional stuff such as Term Deposits, Superannuation, Bank Accounts, Physical Property etc.

I had to really stop and think about what I had. I don’t invest huge amounts, but I do invest small amounts across different things. The other, smaller, criticism I had was that I’ve submitted the will but I’m not sure what comes next. I recall reading that someone will look at it, then return it in a document that I have to sign and send back. However, I haven’t received any communication regarding that part yet. So I’m not really sure if my will is valid and confirmed or whether I’m still waiting.

To summarise, I think the service is solid overall and I think modernising the concept of a will, especially making it uncomplicated and more accessible to modern generations is brilliant. I just think it needs more clarity over what assists are, which ones you should list and a clearer confirmation process, perhaps a progress page so you can see what stage your will is at and what you need to do.
Thanks so much for your feedback David 😊
Very easy to complete and prompt return of documents.
Any questions were answered immediately.
Thanks Heather! So glad we could help :)
It was very a very easy process making a will with safewill. Highly professional people on the line.
Easy to follow, help there if I needed it.
The best ever. Loved the helpful staff as they walked me through everything I needed to do.
Simple and easy
I have been putting off doing my will for a long time, arranging an appointment with a lawyer, getting time off work etc etc was all too hard. Safewill made this so easy, fantastic!! Thank you
DON'T PUT IT OFF ANY LONGER, JUST DO IT.

Yes it is free, you just have to ask.
But pleases live a donation to Unicef.

My wife and I were talking about a will for so long, after watching Peter Overton on ch 9 news and he rated this safe will, I got out the laptop and created a will in around 10 minutes. I couldn't believe how easy it was.
Simple and easy to use. Have some peace of mind now that it’s done
We are so glad to hear that, Angela! Thank you for your review.
Very easy. Very happy with the way it was done. Best part easy and very affordable.
Linda, it was so lovely assisting you and Michael. We are so glad you had a seamless experience with us, and thank you for your review!
Very quick and easy to complete which was perfect as I didn’t have an over complicated will. I had numerous questions throughout which were quickly answered using the online chat option. I was able to make adjustments as I went and now I have a completed will waiting for me in my inbox. Totally hassle free without having to leave home. Would recommend.
Great to hear you were able to create your Will simply and affordably on our platform, Karen. Thank you for your very kind review!
Very easy website to use and great customer service throughout.
We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us, Sophie. Appreciate your kind review!
I was very happy with the online process and the help I received while online. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Thanks for your review, Ailsa. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Wow, such an easy to use website. I did my will in around 25 minutes and there is still plenty of room to add more later on after giving a little more thought. Congratulations on making a pretty emotional and difficult experience as simple as possible AND super affordable guys! Will totally share with my family and friends.
Tracey, we really appreciate your very kind review - we pride ourselves on our ability to make Wills easily accessible and affordable for all Australians. We are so glad you were able to experience that using our platform!
Easy to use and gave me immediate piece of mind
We are so pleased to hear that our platform provided you with peace of mind for your future, Sue. Thanks for the review!
Finally, a quick, simple & easy solution to writing a will. I have been putting this task off for years, due to it's complexity & ever changing personal circumstances. You have addressed both issues very well. I will definitely recommend your services.

However, there are a couple of quirks in your online software that should be corrected. Overall, quite good, but could be better. The reason for 4 stars.
nice and easy to do
not badly priced
some bits needed clarifying, but online chat wore happy to help
Thanks for the review Ashley. Glad our customer service team were able to help 👍
Safewill is rated 4.93 based on 578 reviews