Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
I would like to see the will so I can print it out and I see nothing I’m not happy
Quick and easy to use. Helpful support team. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review, Helena. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Very easy to use, finally got my will in order after many years of procrastination! Saved a visit to a solicitor! Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review, Dianna. Wonderful that we could help you tick this off your to-do list!
Great and easy Service to use
Thank you for your review Jeanette :)
Excellent service, quick and concise and prompt . I would most certainly recommend the Safewill product which is also good value for money.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Julie! Your Will is on it's way :)
Super easy so far - each step has assistance if needed and the team answer questions very promptly. I feel satisfied that I have done this now and very glad it was stress-free and cost efficient. I will be recommending this amongst my friends.
We are so glad you had a seamless experience using our platform to write your Will, Meagan. Thank you for your review!
I signed up because I got an email from The Cancer Council offering me a discounted offer, so I figured, why not? Overall I think the service is good, a big plus being that it makes the whole process so simple, quick and easy. I had previously considered making a will but was put off by the amount of paperwork and the fact that I’d need to deal directly with a solicitor, which I’ve never done, so I was intimidated by the idea. Really, I just had no idea where to begin, whereas SafeWill made it clear and concise. My main criticism is that SafeWill is a tad too vague when it comes to listing your assets and finances etc. There needs to be much more specific examples or a tutorial on what to list. There are more and more modern services, such as Spaceship Voyager (Managed fund that lets you invest in the stock market), Raiz (Similar to Spaceship), Stake/Dabble (Buy shares) etc. Not to mention how equity crowd funding is a growing field. Basically what I’m saying is that, there are heaps of ways people can invest, relatively small amounts of money. I haven’t even included traditional stuff such as Term Deposits, Superannuation, Bank Accounts, Physical Property etc. I had to really stop and think about what I had. I don’t invest huge amounts, but I do invest small amounts across different things. The other, smaller, criticism I had was that I’ve submitted the will but I’m not sure what comes next. I recall reading that someone will look at it, then return it in a document that I have to sign and send back. However, I haven’t received any communication regarding that part yet. So I’m not really sure if my will is valid and confirmed or whether I’m still waiting. To summarise, I think the service is solid overall and I think modernising the concept of a will, especially making it uncomplicated and more accessible to modern generations is brilliant. I just think it needs more clarity over what assists are, which ones you should list and a clearer confirmation process, perhaps a progress page so you can see what stage your will is at and what you need to do.
Thanks so much for your feedback David 😊
Very easy to complete and prompt return of documents. Any questions were answered immediately.
Thanks Heather! So glad we could help :)
Simple process to follow. You are guided every step of the way. Partner discount is also good.
Simple and easy to use website. Affordable service.
Easy to use
Who knew it was so easy to prepare a will. thanks so much!
a very easy way to prepare a will at a great price. Process is easy to follow, quick and online support was readily available when needed
Safewill is easy to use with helpful guidelines and excellent support from the staff. I have setup for my wife and myself without any difficulty. Knowing that we have a will in place puts our mind at ease.
Great Service easy to setup and the customer service was excellent. Would recommend to anyone who needs a will.
Made a previously complicated process nice and easy, thanks.
An intuitive, easy to use platform to create your own will. It is well supported by a readily available and helpful contact team who answered many of my questions.
Thanks for your review, Quincy. We are always here to help and congrats on submitting your Will!
I easily created a legitimate will on safewill!
We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us, Saskia!
Great and simple for anyone with a pretty straight forward financial and family situation.
We're so pleased to hear, Stefan. Thank you for your review and congrats on writing your Will!
Very easy to complete, confidence that I can change it at anytime to reflect my current status and clarity of online forms to complete. There does not appear to be any hidden agendas or costs.
We're so pleased to hear that you had a seamless experience on our platform, Stephen. Thanks for your review, and congrats on writing your Will!
Safewill is rated 4.90 based on 1,345 reviews