Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
I would like to see the will so I can print it out and I see nothing I’m not happy
Quick and easy to use. Helpful support team. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review, Helena. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Very easy to use, finally got my will in order after many years of procrastination! Saved a visit to a solicitor! Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review, Dianna. Wonderful that we could help you tick this off your to-do list!
Great and easy Service to use
Thank you for your review Jeanette :)
Excellent service, quick and concise and prompt . I would most certainly recommend the Safewill product which is also good value for money.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Julie! Your Will is on it's way :)
Super easy so far - each step has assistance if needed and the team answer questions very promptly. I feel satisfied that I have done this now and very glad it was stress-free and cost efficient. I will be recommending this amongst my friends.
We are so glad you had a seamless experience using our platform to write your Will, Meagan. Thank you for your review!
I signed up because I got an email from The Cancer Council offering me a discounted offer, so I figured, why not? Overall I think the service is good, a big plus being that it makes the whole process so simple, quick and easy. I had previously considered making a will but was put off by the amount of paperwork and the fact that I’d need to deal directly with a solicitor, which I’ve never done, so I was intimidated by the idea. Really, I just had no idea where to begin, whereas SafeWill made it clear and concise. My main criticism is that SafeWill is a tad too vague when it comes to listing your assets and finances etc. There needs to be much more specific examples or a tutorial on what to list. There are more and more modern services, such as Spaceship Voyager (Managed fund that lets you invest in the stock market), Raiz (Similar to Spaceship), Stake/Dabble (Buy shares) etc. Not to mention how equity crowd funding is a growing field. Basically what I’m saying is that, there are heaps of ways people can invest, relatively small amounts of money. I haven’t even included traditional stuff such as Term Deposits, Superannuation, Bank Accounts, Physical Property etc. I had to really stop and think about what I had. I don’t invest huge amounts, but I do invest small amounts across different things. The other, smaller, criticism I had was that I’ve submitted the will but I’m not sure what comes next. I recall reading that someone will look at it, then return it in a document that I have to sign and send back. However, I haven’t received any communication regarding that part yet. So I’m not really sure if my will is valid and confirmed or whether I’m still waiting. To summarise, I think the service is solid overall and I think modernising the concept of a will, especially making it uncomplicated and more accessible to modern generations is brilliant. I just think it needs more clarity over what assists are, which ones you should list and a clearer confirmation process, perhaps a progress page so you can see what stage your will is at and what you need to do.
Thanks so much for your feedback David 😊
Very easy to complete and prompt return of documents. Any questions were answered immediately.
Thanks Heather! So glad we could help :)
Thankyou Safewill ,myself and my sister would gladly and highly recommend you for your work so professional and showed us empathy in such a stressful time so thankyou again from Lisa and Leanne Mazzotta.
I tried once before to write my Will . With Safewill it worked and it was free. Thankyou Safewill.
Absolutely fantastic service. Mum passed away late at night was able to contact someone that night and arrange for pick up from hospital early the next morning nursing staff commented on how nice the man treated mum. Alexa then kept us up to date with all the details of cremation then when mums ashes were available delivered them personally to my daughters house with the death certificate in about 10 days. I can’t tell you how grateful we are for the fantastic service provided at a great cost. So comforting when you’re a grieving family. Alexa went above and beyond. Highly recommend.
Just after I bought my “Will” for $160, they discounted it to $128. Also their 3 day turnaround moved out to over a week. Make me happy by refunding me the $32 that I lost in the discount. Apart from all that, the SAFEWILL process was easy and user friendly. OVERALL I am a satisfied customer.
Thank you so much for your review, John.
Very easy and fast. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your review, Che.
Very easy to complete on line and always followed up.
Simple process to follow. You are guided every step of the way. Partner discount is also good.
Simple and easy to use website. Affordable service.
Easy to use
Who knew it was so easy to prepare a will. thanks so much!
a very easy way to prepare a will at a great price. Process is easy to follow, quick and online support was readily available when needed
Safewill is easy to use with helpful guidelines and excellent support from the staff. I have setup for my wife and myself without any difficulty. Knowing that we have a will in place puts our mind at ease.
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,356 reviews