Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
A straightforward and uncomplicated process. Easily the best way to produce a will that I have seen and experienced.
So Easy to do especially being able to update any time
Setting up my Will was so quick and easy, it was ready in days, I would definitely recommend this service
Quick and easy to set up.
Super easy - should have done this years ago!! Price is great and they review it within a day or two... nice and fast!!
Quick and easy to complete!
It was very a very easy process making a will with safewill. Highly professional people on the line.
very handy tool. easy to navigate
Very simple process
Very easy to use and understand. Help was just a click away with vey quick response time. Very happy to now be able to check this off my list
The process is so simple and takes only 15-20 minutes.
This experience was phenomenal!!!

Not only was I blown away by the dynamic nature of the document itself, but the customer experience I was given was second to none.. I was guided, step-by-step, through the Will writing questionnaire, which made me feel extremely comfortable and rewarded, knowing I have been able to (finally) safeguard my lives work... something I had been holding off on for some time.

I can't recommend this product highly enough - well done team Safewill!
Great service
Easy to use
Made a difficult process very easy and painless thank you 😊
It was quick and very easy to follow instructions. The price was so much cheaper than my superannuation company quoted. Thanks for helping me sort my affairs so painlessly.
Easy to follow, help there if I needed it.
The best ever. Loved the helpful staff as they walked me through everything I needed to do.
Simple and easy
I, like many was watching the news the other evening when an article about will's etc was aired.
I've recently been diagnosed with hepatic encephalopathy and prostate cancer.
Every time I've had to visit the two teams of specialists I get asked have you done up a will and have you appointed a Power of Attorney, to be honest I felt buy doing so it meant I had given up and signed my own death warrant ,( so I avoided doing it ) well I like many contacted safewill, what a blessing from. Start to finish 30 minutes I don't have much ? The team walked me through the simple questions helped and suggested an array of items that were part of my estate that I hadn't even considered.
So don't be lazy it will be the best thing you can do in the foreseeable future, and this is the company to do it with SAFEWILL Should also use the name easywill.
Well done guys and thank you all.
Martin Farnborough.