Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Thankyou Safewill ,myself and my sister would gladly and highly recommend you for your work so professional and showed us empathy in such a stressful time so thankyou again from Lisa and Leanne Mazzotta.
I was very impressed by the professional services provided to our family at this very sad time of my fathers passing. I dealt mainly with Emily and she was very helpful and guided me through the process. The price was also affordable. Thank you.
I tried once before to write my Will . With Safewill it worked and it was free. Thankyou Safewill.
This was a remarkably easy and straightforward process. Very professional and very 21st century.
Absolutely fantastic service. Mum passed away late at night was able to contact someone that night and arrange for pick up from hospital early the next morning nursing staff commented on how nice the man treated mum. Alexa then kept us up to date with all the details of cremation then when mums ashes were available delivered them personally to my daughters house with the death certificate in about 10 days. I can’t tell you how grateful we are for the fantastic service provided at a great cost. So comforting when you’re a grieving family. Alexa went above and beyond. Highly recommend.
I am very happy for this testament program
If I had known it would take me only 20 minutes and no impossible-to-understand jargon to complete a new will, I would not have put it off for FOUR years! Brilliant idea and I am extremely happy to have found Safewill via my employer, Mission Australia! Thank you, Safewill!
its e as y to do with these guys
Easy seamless process for drafting a will at an affordable price.
The safewill will be very helpful for anyone who has lost a love one
So easy for a daunting task. There really is no excuse to not have a will now and it will save so much heartache and drama for your family if something was to happen to you. I highly recommend Safewill
Such a simple process, great customer service and reasonable price.
Thank you so much for your review!
Helpful to make a will. Easy for me as non English speaker.
Thank you for your review, Kana!
Safewill is easy to use and everyone can set up their own Will, paying a reasonable and affordable fee. I highly recommend it.
Thank you so much for your feedback, Kassi :)
Very easy and fast. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your review, Che.
Wow, that was super easy, my will was not complicated and completed easily. Daisy was on hand for me to ask questions, which was excellent. Thank you.
Thank you for your review! Our Customer Care team is always more than happy to assist.
What an easy process, I had an uncomplicated will to make so it made the process smooth and simple. Totally efficient with emails back and forth. Highly recommend. Cost was reasonable and offered 50 % off for partners.
Thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a great experience.
My wife and I have completed our wills and couldn't be more pleased. Both of us had the slight complication of children from a previous marriage but as it turns out that was easy to cover in the online will format. I had to ask a couple of questions but that was handled without fuss in an online chat. The fact that, if necessary, you can easily make changes to your will for minimal cost in the years ahead is also a very comforting feature.
Thank you for the great feedback, Peter! We are glad to hear the Safewill Platform and our team were able to help you during your Will drafting journey. Our goal is to make Wills as accessible as possible, and so we are happy to hear you found our platform informative.
Very easy to complete on line and always followed up.
All good, got some help from Daisy, Great business model taking advantage of on-line capability.
Thank you for the raving review! We are so glad we were able to assist.
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,356 reviews