Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very easy even for 73y old
This was a very easy to follow service and very clear instructions on what was needed and what the next steps were.
Easy to use
Easy to use. Disclaimer- im using the unicef discount.
Appears to be free to write the will, haven’t been charged yet and hope I don’t get charged. $15 a year to be able to change it isn’t bad but don’t like opt out schemes
Great price and service. Happy with the product
We are glad you were able to write your Will using our platform. Thanks Jessica!
An easy procedure for a job that can seem hard, but, the process is well taught out and delivered.
Thank you for your review, David. We are glad you found our platform user-friendly!
The process was simple enough and for the most part easy to follow. It got a bit confusing around my partner being the primary guardian and executor, and then nominating a 2nd and 3rd for each, but I worked it out.
The will can allow for my partner and I dying at the same time, but not if my partner and I and our children all die at the same time. The only way to deal with this was in the Asset notes.
We are glad you were able to make use of our Assets Notes section within the Will-writing process, Julian. Thank you for your review!
very user friendly format
Thanks Geoff! We are glad you found our platform simple and easy to use.
Easy process team on chat were very helpful thanks for your assistance
Allan, thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able guide you through your Will-writing process.
VERY FAST AND VERY EASY TO FILL IN. GLADLY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
Ian, thank you for your review. We are so glad you found our platform easy to use and efficient!
Very simple process. Great to know it's sorted.
Thanks for your review, Peta. Appreciate it!
Easy process and quick
Thank you, Graham. We think so too!
So much easier than I thought it would be! The forms were quick to complete and easy to understand. Thrilled to have ticked this task off the list thoroughly and affordably.
Thanks for your review, Elaine. We are so glad we were able to help you tick your Will off of your to-do list!
Found myself a groupon code voucher which I used for safewill. easy to fill out .
Thanks for your review, Carol. Great to hear you found our platform easy-to-use!
Very simple and easy to use application. Would recommend that you use this , if you're looking for to have a will made in a quick fashion with no hassles.
Appreciate your review, Anurag! Always here to assist.
Very easy to use product that steps you through the process in a simple manner. If you're looking for an easy to use tool, i' would recommend using this site.
Thank you, Anurag! We are so glad we were able to help you with your Will-writing process.
Very helpful and convenient and affordable, and easy to follow I would recommend to my friends Ethel
Thanks for recommending us Ethel 😊
Finally, a quick, simple & easy solution to writing a will. I have been putting this task off for years, due to it's complexity & ever changing personal circumstances. You have addressed both issues very well. I will definitely recommend your services.

However, there are a couple of quirks in your online software that should be corrected. Overall, quite good, but could be better. The reason for 4 stars.
Very simple and straight forward! Highly recommended.
Thanks for recommending us Ezzeddin 👏