Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Was so quick and easy. The will is very well presented and we are really happy with it. Will definitely spread the word as it took so much stress out of it for us. thank you
I have put off writing a Will for some Years now. Like most of us we have been told that the only Best way was to use lawyers or solicitors in preparing Wills, Quite an expensive process for something that is actually quite easy and straight foward for MOST of us. I Totally endorse SAFEWILL as a very easy user friendly way to be confident that your wishes and Will are Legal. Fantastic communication and assistance at Every Step of what was actually a Great Experience.. Don't delay in writing your Own Will and longer. :)
Thank you for your kind words and support! We are so glad we were able to be of assistance :) -Safewill Team
Very easy to follow and most of all quick ! Thankyou
I put this off for years, finally got around to doing it in the comfort of my own home and did not have to mortgage the house to pay for it. I did it at my leisure and liked the fact you can call if you are unsure about anything and knowing you can make changes for a year at no extra cost.
Absolutely FANTASTIC service! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Safewill to anyone, especially first time will makers like myself. I cannot believe how EASY, quick, straightforward and also COMPREHENSIVE this service is! (It even includes pet guardianship.) Safewill is also so AFFORDABLE! (I know solicitors charge hundreds for the same thing.) And Safewill provides help via live chat, email or phone if you need any assistance. I wish I'd known this existed earlier, but I will be spreading the word! I couldn't be happier with my experience. Thanks so much, Safewill!
Thank you for your kind words, Helen. We are so glad to hear this, happy to help :) -Safewill Team
Easy, quick and straightforward. I wasn't able to customise the will as much as I wanted, but that's understandable given their business model. For most people it would be totally sufficient and presumably cheaper than seeing a solicitor.
Safewill is so easy to use and very inexpensive. I would recommend them to anyone!
Couldn't believe how easy it was to do my Will. Highly recommend
I would like to thank the operator that i spoke to over my mums will & say how helpful to somebody like me that had not done this kind of thing before. The operator was thorough & also had any discrepancies checked then advised me on procesing it. I will be returning to do me & my partners will in due course so thanks once again to you & the great staff at safewill .
So easy quick and convenient. Did my will at the airport before my flight.
Even it was Easy to make as I am Japanese. Thanks!
It was so simple and stressed free to write my will. Everything was well thought of, meticulous and very straight forward. It was so easy to put down my wishes. I am so glad I found you through RSPCA. Thank you Safewill for making my tasks so easy .
This concept of writing one’s Will as with SafeWill, the templates already set up online which the client simply needs to complete with their wishes…it has worked tremendously well for me! So convenient & unhurried when one can reattend to this process online over a few days or a couple of weeks. A terrific benefit is the ability to readily update one’s Will anytime online. Plus the final product is reviewed by professionals. There’s many positives about this product. It’s motivated me to complete my Will for the first time!!
Clear and concise with helpful tips and directions. Makes the writing the will process understandable and approachable.
Very easy and straightforward to do and at a great price. I now have piece of mind knowing that if anything happens my wishes will be carried out the way that I wanted them to be.
Thanks so much Steve, so glad to hear :)
I needed to update my will, my choices were do it myself, but I wasn’t confident about this, or pay big $ for a solicitor to do my will… then I stumbled upon safewill, very reasonable price, good guidance and I now, easily, confidently, I have a will! I have recommended this to friends and colleagues.
I got the Power of Attorney documents, so simple and easy and much less cost than if I had to see a lawyer to get this done. Great product!
Really easy to fill out and process, at such a reasonable price. And there was always someone on hand to help out if needed. I had been meaning to do my will for ages, but the thought of it put me off as I assumed it would be difficult. If only I had known it would be this easy.
I didn't have a will or Power of Attorney and after losing my father earlier this year, I realised how important it is for your family, to ensure that this is in place. I am divorced with an adult child and I want to make things as easy as possible for her. This process has been a god send for me. I called a few lawyers and was actually putting money aside to make an appointment. Making my will and both Power of Attorneys have cost me less than half of what they quoted me, and it is so convenient and easy.
Provides a great option for those who have been putting off an important task. I initially required a slight learning curve to figure out how to enter all the required details, but peace of mind was provided by the easy interactive chat feature and phone option if needed.
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,356 reviews