Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
All good, got some help from Daisy, Great business model taking advantage of on-line capability.
Thank you for the raving review! We are so glad we were able to assist.
After seeing Safewill on Insta, I went online and created my new Will. It was quick, easy, professional, safe and reassuring. I highly recommend this digital platform and company.
Thank you so much for the review!
We recently appointed Safewill Legal to manage the probate process for our late mother’s estate. Isabelle the firm’s principal lawyer is absolutely pleasant, switched on efficient and quick to respond to any questions and our correspondence. Cost wise, of the 6-8 quotes we got, no one else came close. Would I recommend them? absolutely 100% Thanks. Jay. Bass Hill NSW
Thank you for the great feedback about your experience with Safewill Legal, we are so glad the team and Isabelle were able to help!
Very simple to follow online and when I had a problem I went onto the chat and asked for help and they phoned me, talked me through it all and emailed links for my husband to follow to do his as well, excellent service…
We're so happy to hear that our Customer Care team was able to help! Thanks for your raving review, Aileen.
I have chatted with safewill advising them that Safewill wasn't catering for my needs. I need customised will and I didn't realised I still got billed last year. I only realised I'm subscribed when they sent me an invoice for renewal. Aargh.. Not doing phone calls in future. Not happy being charged last year without knowing.
Hi there, our subscription is optional and we can refund it for you if you let us know your details. I'll send you a private message so we can organise this for you.
Good friendly service
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed using our platform and service.
So easy to use and gives lots of guidance. Cheaper than a solicitor and completed quickly. Loved that they reminded me to upload the signed document so I didn't forget.
Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad to hear you found our platform easy to use. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we are on the right track!
The result is good, however, navigating the software is not easy. Very old program by the look of it. Need a lesson from Airbnb for example, therefore a software upgrade. I would not use them again however, I guess I will not be here to use the site again anyway.
Thank you Robert for the great review! We are happy you were satisfied with the results. We would also like to thank you for your recommendations. We are always striving to improve our product in the future for others so that it is easier and more accessible to use. We will directly reach out to you to understand more about your experience.
Alexa was such a kind and considerate soul, at such a sad time when we lost Mum. Nothing was a problem, and she quietly and professionally guided the family through all stages of the farewell. I have no hesitation in recommending Safewill Cremations to manage end of life closure.
Thank you so much for your feedback Mike, and for trusting Alexa and the team to assist you and your family.
Super easy and quick, the customer service team was very helpful
Thanks so much for the great feedback, our team is happy to help and that you had a great experience!
So easy. Chat line was great. And wills were fast! My wife and I did our wills and submitted them on a Friday and got them back for signing the following Monday. Instructions all the way made it so easy. Recommended
That's amazing to hear, Steve. Thank you for your review!
So far it's been really easy to sort out my Will. Has made me feel a sense of relief that everything is in order when my time comes.
We're so happy to hear that, Jo! Thanks so much for your support.
Simple process, makes writing a will far less daunting than it seems.
We're so happy to hear that, thanks for choosing Safewill!
Easy to use online will kit. The instructions were clear and I understood what was required. I like the fact that the will is reviewed by a legal team before I sign off on it. I can now rest easy knowing my estate is in order.
Thanks for the review, Stef. Glad to hear that ☺️
Safewill is a great online platform that has made easy to write a will. I greatly appreciate the associated customer service that explained to me all inquires in relation to writing my will.
Thank you for the kind review and for choosing Safewill :) We are happy to be of assistance!
Quick and easy with great help via a chat link. Got my Will the next day. Very impressed with the service. I have put doing a Will off for years due to finding time to do one. Did it on the couch and it only took me 15 minutes to fill out the information. Highly recommend this service.
So glad to hear that, Lynn. Thank you for your support!
Superb customer service. T&C was very easy to comprehend. Refunds were processed within 1 minute after advising the company. Hassle free. Recommended!
Thanks for your support! We are happy to help :)
Whole process was very easy to complete and finished will was received quickly.
Safewill made it so easy. After years of putting it off, was confronted with the death of my daughter and decided I needed to get myself sorted. So glad to have ticked this off, and hope to not need it for a very long time.
Thanks for your support, Bill. We're so glad we were able to help! -Safewill Team
Easy and simple to do. Feel relieved that there is a whole year to adjust it for free if required or I have forgotten anything. I liked that the chat was there if required and a phone number always available if I needed. It was so easy that I didn't need any help. Also, really glad that a lawyer will be checking it. Thanks so much.
That is great to hear, Linda! We appreciate your support :) -Safewill Team