Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Creating a will with safewill was soo easy and fast :) a really well set up process.
Easy to use website and well priced
Great service, very easy and did everything I needed it to do.
The process was quick and easy and all my queries were answered promptly. What a weight off knowing it's now done. I highly recommend SafeWill.
The process with Safewill was so quick and easy. I'd been meaning to do this for a long time am so pleased it is finally done. It took no time at all.
I found safewill very easy and helpful. Someone was always on hand to help me when l needed it.
I found the process with Safe Will to be so quick and easy. I'm so thankful that a friend put me onto Safe Will.
So easy been meaning to do thought it might be to hard But it was simple
Beautifully flowing interface, simple and easy and discounts made it fabulous!
fantastic!
Easy to complete online without the hassel of going to a solicitor. Well priced and quick service.
The discount was a great incentive to write my will as well as the site being very simple to use.
Was very simple and straightforward. Made the process easy and stress free.
Hi, I've been meaning to do this for years, omg! Safewill are great it was easy to follow and understand also including major components such as Beneficiaries, gifts, pets and Guardians, I would recommend them to anyone. great price and is reviewed by a Solicitor, now I have some Peace of mind at last.
Simple, cheap and easy to use. Safewill prompts users to consider executors, beneficiaries, guardians, gifts, and funeral arrangements. I'm glad I've finally completed this task I'd been meaning to do for years.
Everything was super easy, straight forward and best of all - great priced and legal!
Safewill was very easy to use. Price was pretty good and customer service was great
Safewill delivered what it promised. Thank you.
Easy to complete the step by step process, and completed within the timeframes advised.
Simple, easy & straight forward to complete. Something I have been meaning to get around to for years so finally have peace of mind. Thank you
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,356 reviews